By the way, folks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: By the way, folks

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

We see MORE shotgun used in 2007 as opposed to 2007.

Making about as much sense as you always do dumbkoff.

Is that all you have?  A typo becomes an opportunity for you to deflect from Brady preferring the shotgun and the coaches deferring to what makes him comfortable, with us losing?

Funny how everybody else's typos are stupidity to you, but yours are the simple oops of a genius. Idiot.

Right psycho. BB cringes when Brady speaks despite being the greatest GM and coach of all-time according to you. Because the greatest coach/GM of all-time would let his QB ruin his team, right dumbkoff?

You need professional help. Get it.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

I agree with the King on this point, Brady and BB sit down and watch film for hours, study every possible move from both offense and opposing defenses. I understand BB has the final say but Brady has some pull with the decisions.

thos decisions would consist of strategy and game planning vs opponents.. not personnel, who get's cut, who get's traded, drafted...etc. apples and oranges, you don't even have to be an adult to understand the difference, just gotta have some common sense and logic.

To pretend BB doesn't have many discussions during, after or before the seasons with regards to Brady's reactions to certain players, where BB takes that feedback into considering, means you're a tremendous moron, which we already knew anyway.

Brady doesn't stand over BB's desk and point to what he wants, but if you don't think BB takes into consideration his own QB's feedback, your IQ is really, really bad.

Oh my. Please get to a local college, Wittle Wicky.

to pretend that you know what BB and Brady talk about is the ultimate sign of a delusional nit. maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, you can assume all you want, but at the end of the day you have no clue. 

Sure, Wittle Wicky.  Sure.Insert/Remove Bulleted List

BB A Football Life Part I shows Brady making suggestions to BB IN THE PLAYBOOK during gameplanning sessions for Baltimore that week.

So, yes, I do have knowledged to that kind of thing. 

See, I do my homework and I know facts. This is what you learn in college, Wittle Wicky.   Of course, you have never attended college don't work and are a moron deluxe who trolls a Pats board for entertainment purposes.

gameplanning burger... gameplanning. every QB in the NFL gameplans with their coach. that has nothing to do with your original premise that brady has any say in personell decisions. you are too dumb to understand your logical flaws. watching tv isn't doing homework burger boy.

Hey, gvermnt, did you see this article in Rolling Stone?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah no one really cares what you think, but on a side note, have you talked to Lombardi yet? I was wondering if you had a chance to ask him why he didn't trade for Mallett "in a weak quarterback class"?

Let us all know - we are anxiously awaiting for more of your behind the scenes league info on all things draft, quarterback play, salary cap and zone defense. Lol!

You know I'm thinking it was a vitamin D deficiency that has caused all your problems.

Could you call me when he gets back to you!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'd bet money that Brady turned to BB early in the season, likely Week 3 in Buffalo and told BB he didn't like how Ochocinco was progressing.

Bet money.

Yeah, because BB is so stupid he needs Brady to tell him that.

CRAWL OUT OF YOUR FANTASY WORLD. E'gad you are daft as a bucket of bricks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah no one really cares what you think, but on a side note, have you talked to Lombardi yet? I was wondering if you had a chance to ask him why he didn't trade for Mallett "in a weak quarterback class"?

Let us all know - we are anxiously awaiting for more of your behind the scenes league info on all things draft, quarterback play, salary cap and zone defense. Lol!

You know I'm thinking it was a vitamin D deficiency that has caused all your problems.

Could you call me when he gets back to you!

I hope you're not causing trouble again.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Get rid of the Circle of Trust garbage, get him back under center and let's go win a SB.

Oh, if only the greatest coach/GM of all-time could understand the game like you dumbkoff. Just get Brady back under center! This is the panacea we need BB!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'd bet money that Brady turned to BB early in the season, likely Week 3 in Buffalo and told BB he didn't like how Ochocinco was progressing.

Bet money.

You don't counter what I say. Try that and you might actually win one of these debates.

Counter what you say madman?

I don't have to prove that what you MAKE UP in that twisted little mind of yours is false. It's very insanity proves the point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

case closed. burger has no clue what he's talking about. he loses, everyone else wins.. yay!!!!

Whipped like the dirty little dog he is, again and again.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Bet money.

You don't counter what I say. Try that and you might actually win one of these debates.

Counter what you say madman?

I don't have to prove that what you MAKE UP in that twisted little mind of yours is false. It's very insanity proves the point.

How are things at Magnolia Manor these days, Gramps?  Things going well? Can WIttle WIcky stop by for a game of Dungeons and Dragons?

bawahah

Try to refrain from being even more goofy than you already are junior. Just stick to the Brady conspiracy theory and leave the insults to your betters. You aren't very good at them. Pretty much like everything else in life.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

"Brady has comprimising photos of BB with a sheep and demands more shotgun spread or he will release them."

25. This post has been removed.