By the way, folks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: By the way, folks

"You're older than 35? You know nothing you senile fool! You're younger than 35? You know nothing you punk kid!"

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Umm, maybe you should be asking why Buddy Nix as a moron GM takes Manuel in Rd 1

You don't think it's a coincidence BB sits on the best QB available because of a god awful draft class, where our two division rivals are desperate for one, and those two reach wildly for Manuel and then Geno Smith?

LMAO

Explain to the board, in between your calls into The Felger and Mazz show (lol), why two moron organizations who are morons and make moron draft moves, somehow dispels my analysis on Mallett?

Further, Mallett being traded could still happen. I stand by my premise that BB didn't draft Mallett to just be a back up here for 4 years and then, ho hum, let a chip walk off into the sunset with no ROI.  I don't really care specifically WHEN it happens.

Get it, Cupcake?

Nice try deflecting in my thread, too. Exposed. Badly.

I told you Brady has plenty of input on who he plays with, gameplans, etc,  Plenty.  BB runs things by Brady all the time with regards to things Brady himself is involved with on the offense. All the time.

You know you being a moron is not the same as the Bill's being morons...they get payed to be morons. You were just born that way.

As for Brady being this big evil dictator. False. He has about as much input as any good QB does. It's common sense really (to most anyway) that your hall of fame QB that brought you success, fame and notoriety will have a little imput in what goes on. Why wouldn't he? He's the reason why you don't get fired drafting guys like Patrick Chung.

You really this stupid?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

You're running a 2.5 billion dollar business located on route 1 in Foxboro....you have a personal animus with a very talented and popular employee....letting him go will cause internal strife in the workplace, especially with your most talented department head, and this employee you dislike will be very tough to replace, but will cost you far less $$$ and you will have more control over how your product is produced and this likely increases your quality control.....you have a plan how you do your business and feel the need to recommit to what made you great in the first place.....so you go to your best department head and say, "look, I had to let person X go, and I know he meant alot to the team and you, personally, but what if I give you a large say in what I do to replace him and make your department run more the way it used to run when we were #1"....

Yes, I believe TB has had input into who is replacing lil' baldy.....yes, I think it's so the single most important player has a comfort level with who he plays with...if you think these kind of discussions don't happen in ALL businesses, public and private, at management levels, it absolutely does....without a bit of a doubt, BB runs the place like a dictator, with Kraft's ok....but within that power he knows he has to keep people other than himself happy....I truly believe BB felt lil' baldy wasn't worth the $$$ he wanted, especially given the level of clutch play he was exhibiting in important games....but a change is a comin', no doubt about that....you can tell by who is now here, and who has been drafted.....Less dink and dunk, and what there will be will be to different places on the field with different "positions" involved....it's going to be an interesting training camp

When you drop one Lombardi and then start dropping big balls in the next postseason.....

Well.... even your best friend has to say all is definitely not well. You've got to make the big catches. Period.

Here Wes, catch your SB ring! Oops. Sometimes that chance to win it all comes along only once?

How different it would be for him and us if he caught it. He would be a legend instead of a goat.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The same can be said with BB meeting his key defensive players either in the film room, at practice or in-game. I might also add that BB also gets input on personel decisions. I mean, you don't even have to tell me that BB strategizes with his players.....that should be obvious even if, as a fan, you are nowhere near the Pats film room (very likely).

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As mentioned above, I also think BB felt the Brady/Welker thing became a problem in a subliminal way.  I do.

Nobody cares what conspiracy theories "the voices" are telling you junior.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You aren't fooling anyone. You can't get a legit job without a 4 year degree, MINIMUM.

Have you lost your mind? Millions with 4 year degrees are jobeless dumbkoff.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

umm, did he get banned again or did the mod just remove his posts....lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^^Multiple accounts, right here folks! Can't be made up.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts