Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

By the way, folks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: By the way, folks

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Umm, maybe you should be asking why Buddy Nix as a moron GM takes Manuel in Rd 1

You don't think it's a coincidence BB sits on the best QB available because of a god awful draft class, where our two division rivals are desperate for one, and those two reach wildly for Manuel and then Geno Smith?

LMAO

Explain to the board, in between your calls into The Felger and Mazz show (lol), why two moron organizations who are morons and make moron draft moves, somehow dispels my analysis on Mallett?

Further, Mallett being traded could still happen. I stand by my premise that BB didn't draft Mallett to just be a back up here for 4 years and then, ho hum, let a chip walk off into the sunset with no ROI.  I don't really care specifically WHEN it happens.

Get it, Cupcake?

Nice try deflecting in my thread, too. Exposed. Badly.

I told you Brady has plenty of input on who he plays with, gameplans, etc,  Plenty.  BB runs things by Brady all the time with regards to things Brady himself is involved with on the offense. All the time.

You know you being a moron is not the same as the Bill's being morons...they get payed to be morons. You were just born that way.

As for Brady being this big evil dictator. False. He has about as much input as any good QB does. It's common sense really (to most anyway) that your hall of fame QB that brought you success, fame and notoriety will have a little imput in what goes on. Why wouldn't he? He's the reason why you don't get fired drafting guys like Patrick Chung.

You really this stupid?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The same can be said with BB meeting his key defensive players either in the film room, at practice or in-game. I might also add that BB also gets input on personel decisions. I mean, you don't even have to tell me that BB strategizes with his players.....that should be obvious even if, as a fan, you are nowhere near the Pats film room (very likely).

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

umm, did he get banned again or did the mod just remove his posts....lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

^^^Multiple accounts, right here folks! Can't be made up.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts