bye bye collie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

bye bye collie

Austin Collie - WR -  Free Agent

Patriots released WR Austin Collie.

The injury-prone wideout tweaked his knee in Sunday's win, but it's unclear if that's why he's been cut loose. Collie caught just three passes in four games as a Pat, and has only four grabs since the end of the 2011 season. The vast majority of Collie's once prodigious upside has vanished. He's near the end of the line. Related:  Patriots

bye bye collie you had a great game against the saints will be in touch i think he can be another ventrone back next few week when he is healty

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: bye bye collie

I hope so, I liked what he brought. 

Look Like KT is back in the fold!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Maybe they open up a much needed roster spot for a position of greater need?

Collie possibly comes back when his knee is better if needed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah, I like what Collie brings as a vet here. Not at the cost of cutting a younger player with more future though.

Keep him on the callups list!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hope he's on speed dial.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

For those who read the release, it also states the Patriots have signed former Ravens WR LaQuan Williams and former Houston Texans RB Sticky Icky Woods II,Cierre Wood.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

He will be back as soon as Glass Danny gets hurt again

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Sportswizard1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those who read the release, it also states the Patriots have signed former Ravens WR LaQuan Williams and former Houston Texans RB Sticky Icky Woods II,Cierre Wood.

[/QUOTE]

x100 on the Sticky Icky reference man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He was invaluable in that amazing comeback and filled a serious gap. Thanks for the help Austin. I wish you well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Those concussions have taken a toll  but he'll be on speed dial just in case we need him down the stretch or in the playoff . . . the fact that he cannot play special teams hurt him at this point in the season but he do need to ask, how far down the depth chart is Thomkins falling?

Sections
Shortcuts