Bye bye lazy Randy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DJBosox. Show DJBosox's posts

Bye bye lazy Randy

All the great recievers through the years were always clutch.Rice,Irvin,Taylor,Carter,etc.The great ones always stepped up.Even T.O. when we beat the Eagles.Randy is a lazyass piece of garbage.not worth our time or money.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Bye bye lazy Randy

I was at the game. He was open all day and they didn't throw to him. Keep your mouth shut until you know the story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Bye bye lazy Randy:
    All the great recievers through the years were always clutch.Rice,Irvin,Taylor,Carter,etc.The great ones always stepped up.Even T.O. when we beat the Eagles.Randy is a lazyass piece of garbage.not worth our time or money.
    Posted by DJBosox

They have to throw him the ball before he can catch it. Talk to Brady and the offense line today. They both played horrible not Moss. Brady's throws looked like punts all day long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Really have no idea what your talking about, how bout last year vs the jokes to send it into ot. Or the SB, you really make yourself look foolish. So your saying you would take Irvin and Carter over 81. All those guys except Carter played on "freat" teams, while 81 has only been on 2 really good teams, 98' and 07'. And he put up better #'s than all, even averages more yards and td's per year than Rice. Can 81 pass block, rush the passer, how much help does he have on the other side. Yea Wes will catch 100 but hes not a threat at all to get into the end zone. Keep your mouth shut, you make no sense at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Moss was the least of the Patriots problems today.  Anybody else you'd like to vent on?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wendylee03. Show Wendylee03's posts

posted at 1/10/2010 7:41 PM EST

First: 5/12/2009
    Last: 1/10/2010
    I was at the game. He was open all day and they didn't throw to him. Keep your mouth shut until you know the story.

He didnt open his mouth, he was typing. He was open all day because he wouldnt block anyone and ran the wrong way. So you keep your fingers and mouth shut you bozo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Moss not the problem. Brady was off today. Simple as that. Brady could have ran it in to the end zone at one point and just stood there and over threw it. He's hurt. Lets look forward to next year.

In the mean time - I'll be pulling for:

Ravens over Indy
    Jets over SD
    Ravens over Jets

Then Cowboys to win it all! I think Romo deserves it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Some of you have a hard time appropriately expressing your anger.  When in doubt throw blame out and see what sticks.  Thus far I have read that the entire 53 man roster should be cut or traded, Belichik should be fired and Kraft should sell the team.  I have also seen that former Pats greats should have returned this year to have younger, faster, stronger, more skilled players make them look silly.  Seems like a lot of blame to spread around.  As for me, I blame the Bush Administration as the situation this team inherited was far worse than they ever imagined.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Just watched the GB/AZ game ....it's personnel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

One other thought.....what do you mean he was open all day long....Sims kept saying he was single covered as well.  Somebody give me an answer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyMossinThem. Show RandyMossinThem's posts

Caesar your absolutely right they showed up couple of replays of him open over the middle.  You guys are fakes you love when randy has a good game but you guys are the first to hate when he doesnt have 175 yards and 3 td all the randy haters shut up !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

He didnt open his mouth, he was typing. He was open all day because he wouldnt block anyone and ran the wrong way. So you keep your fingers and mouth shut you bozo

-Whatever you say. What was he supposed to be blocking? They didn't run the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not Moss' fault today. TB had 3 interceptions and a fumble.

One think I'd like TB to do in the future in press conferences is when he knows he committed 4 turnovers, stop referring the problem as "we". he should just come out and say yeah "i" played like crap which lead to our demise on offense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Yeah, but to his credit - when he plays great, he NEVER says I played great. It's a team effort, win or lose. Only one pick was his fault. Their receiving core stunk this year. You need three receivers in this era. They had two. And an R0-tard calling plays. That's why they were 10-6 and that's why they got smoked today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Man these losers bother me, bunch of know-nothings! Wendy everytime you open your trap garbage comes out, your a moron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Yeah, lets get rid of the best deep receiver we have had since Stanley "the steamer" Morgan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

And where is sox to defend his putrid thoughts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Another so called football fan who thinks because Moss didn't have a 100 yard, 3 TD performance that suddently it's all Moss's fault. Kinda like blaming a starting pitcher who gives up 1 run in 9 innings and he gets blamed for the loss when the offense didn't score any runs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsandCs13. Show PatsandCs13's posts

Randy is not the problem as said by just about everyone... it's personnel and lack of other WR's. Randy is still a dangerous WR and next year teams will still create gameplans around trying to slow him down.
    If the Pats weren't so predictable this year on offense then this thread wouldn't even exist and we would have destroyed the Ravens