BYE BYE WELKER!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER YOU FKNG MIDGET CHOKE ARTIST!!!!

In response to UD6's comment:

For all of you quickly willing to dismiss Welker from the pats, please remember that the pats have to win in the reg season before they can proceed to the playoffs.  Some of you diminish Welker's 118 catches and 1300+ yds and #1 yac position.  Yes, it also has to do with Brady, but if you think it is so easily replaceable, I am looking forward to your 9-7 record without him.

If Welker went down and everyone else stayed healthy we would have the exact same record.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

For all of you quickly willing to dismiss Welker from the pats, please remember that the pats have to win in the reg season before they can proceed to the playoffs.  Some of you diminish Welker's 118 catches and 1300+ yds and #1 yac position.  Yes, it also has to do with Brady, but if you think it is so easily replaceable, I am looking forward to your 9-7 record without him.

If Welker went down and everyone else stayed healthy we would have the exact same record.  

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

THANKS FOR THE ALL THE REGULAR SEASON FANTASY STATS AND BIG TIME DROPS IN THE PLAYOFFS GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW TEAM!!!! 

Is this going to be one of those 'everyone's fault but Brady' threads? Shuldn't you be calling Babe in to jpoin you?

Its a troll when he doesn't agree with a pregnant homer like you?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

I started a post last week that Brady since SB 39 has NOT put 2 good playoff games together,,,,It continued tonight 1 TD 2 PICKS

Exactly! Perfect point, but you will be called a troll!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

welkers drop changed the outcome. send him to the colts where he can do what he does best....choke like gomer. send brady packing too, give me a mobil QB that has the balls to get the first down when its 3-2.

Why would we take advice from a Jets troll Leon?

a troll calling someone else a troll, hit the gym fatboy. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

That and a terrible gameplan

Yes it was

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

It's Welkers fault  Tom Brady played like a total bum and looked worse than Tim Tebow?

hiya queenie!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Wes dropped too many passes tonight! I would love to see Mike Wallace or Fitzgerald walk thru the door next season. We neeheight that's taller than 5'8!! A real safwill or 2 will help. I feel sorry for Ridley!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

9 mill plus for what! Drops when it counts...Giselle should be the GM. She knew his limitations last SB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Wes is most likely gone. Hes been a great player here. Its unfortunate that the few balls he drops seem to be in very key spots. Hes the opposite of guys like troy brown or kevin faulk, those guys werent nearly as productive statistically but the few balls they did catch were in very key spots.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

$9 mill for playoff failures. No more!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Just watched the recap on NFL.COM

Welker's two drops tonight were just as damaging as his drop last year.

He is Wes Buckner.

Let him go.  he has no ring and never will have a ring - for a good reason.  he keeps choking.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas

And if you weren't a worthless troll, you wouldn't be a worthless troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Just watched the recap on NFL.COM

Welker's two drops tonight were just as damaging as his drop last year.

He is Wes Buckner.

Let him go.  he has no ring and never will have a ring - for a good reason.  he keeps choking.

Wes Buckner...awesome! Please start a post with that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:

Wes is most likely gone. Hes been a great player here. Its unfortunate that the few balls he drops seem to be in very key spots. Hes the opposite of guys like troy brown or kevin faulk, those guys werent nearly as productive statistically but the few balls they did catch were in very key spots.

Well put. I feel bad for Welker but you just can't pay the big bucks to guys who drop balls in do or die situations.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Welker had 8 catches for 117 yards - what the F are you people talking about-I know your upset-but let's not lose our logic?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Welker had 8 catches for 117 yards - what the F are you people talking about-I know your upset-but let's not lose our logic?

He had two drops that cost the team at least 6 points but potentially 14.

Stop looking at his stats.  In big games he is the gag-man.

It's like saying Buckner had a bunch of put outs in the 1986 World Series and ignoring the ball through the legs.

he dropped two balls thrown perfectly that he had TWO HANDS on! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He is unreliable. He dropped the Lombardi last year. Sad but true. He dropped a 3rd and long at the most crucial juncture of tonight's game. Who the hell in their right mind would pay the money he wants for that?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think it's a moot point--BB will be doing some readjusting this offseason and I think Welker is gone--Pats need a DEEP threat to go with the 2 TEs? Keep Lloyd at other side 2 TEs and Go get a fast deep threat!!!! To spread the field out?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

brady makes 2o mill. he was rotten 2.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CHUBBIE99's comment:

In response to wasecl's comment:

brady makes 2o mill. he was rotten 2.

Right. Let's trade him to Miami.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

He had two drops that cost the team at least 6 points but potentially 14.

Stop looking at his stats.  In big games he is the gag-man.

It's like saying Buckner had a bunch of put outs in the 1986 World Series and ignoring the ball through the legs.

he dropped two balls thrown perfectly that he had TWO HANDS on! 

Oh please!  Welker was the least of the problems.  Without Welker the offense would have been completly dead.  Welker needs some help out there.  He was the only positive on the offense and Hernandez did pretty well too.  Get a legit deep threat.  A deep threat with Welker and Lloyd would be solid.  Send all the other WR's packing and let's address the Edelman situation.  There is no room for him on this team as a wr.  He doesn't fit, he isn't a slot guy, he isn't a legit wr.  He can't take Welkers spot.  He can't take half the hits Welker takes and stay on the field.

Sections
Shortcuts