BYE BYE WELKER!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER YOU FKNG MIDGET CHOKE ARTIST!!!!

In response to ricky12684's comment:

welker needs help allright.. maybe stickum will help.

Welker is the least of the worries.  Dude carries the WR end of the team week in and week out, one of the leagues top producers and you want to dump him.  Brilliant!! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

You guys are nuts. Welker has been the only player we casn count on week in and out. Sure Wes has dropped some but he;s also made some catches that most would not. Allmost always double covereed.

Who elso can we count on game in and out. Hern, Gronk, Edelman, they spend to much time on the IR. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

People talk all this nonsense about BRady coming up small while ignoring that he literally has 3 receiving options on the field tonight.  Hernandez, Lloyd, and Welker.  Branch can't get open and no one respects him.  Everything has to be fast and insanely accurate.  Without Gronk he has no big targets.

It's time to let Welker go and spend money on a big time receiver.  He's not it.  

How many receiving options do you need? Welker, Lloyd and Hernandez are all above average. Ravens had Pitta, Torrie and Anquan. 49ers don't even have 3.

That's not an excuse. Brady also has 2 receiving rbs

It is the type of weapons use your brain.  None of those guys get separation and none of them take the top off the defense.  If you have the personnel to stick with them then everything becomes difficult.  Who was the last team to win a SB without a threat that could take the top off the defense and did not have that threat do it at some point the SB to win the game...go ahead, I'll wait.

Giants

Steelers

Packers

Giants.

Even when we played the Giants it was Moss that had the go ahead TD.  In the playoffs, all that misdirection stuff the Pats do does not work against teams that can cover it.  It's that simple.  You have to be able to line up against people and be able to beat someone and get space.  You can only do that so many times playing underneath.  Look at the Falcons today, they could do that and they just straight up blew it because their QB is a choke artist.  Flacco has Smith, Boldin and two tights ends that are match ups nightmares.  The presence of Smith allows them all to get open.  You take away Smith and they are us and can be guarded the same way.  

The book is out on us, we won't win again until we rectify it.  That's why we carried Stallworth instead of Branch.   The 49ers have Vernon Davis who was destroying the Falcons deep, they have Crabtree who can run all the routes and they have Randy Moss who was pivotal down the stretch because of the respect he was given because of his speed.  I don't know what you're talking about.  

Completely agree with you, speed is needed on this team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

In response to ccsjl's comment:

I started a post last week that Brady since SB 39 has NOT put 2 good playoff games together,,,,It continued tonight 1 TD 2 PICKS

Exactly! Perfect point, but you will be called a troll!

Oh yeah and every other name in the books....Funny the ones in here who called me that are posting now but dead silent on this issue....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to ricky12684's comment:

THANKS FOR THE ALL THE REGULAR SEASON FANTASY STATS AND BIG TIME DROPS IN THE PLAYOFFS GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW TEAM!!!! 

THE MAN FROM AL JEZERRA.... MORNING PRAYERS MUST BE OVERA. HAVE YOU ROLLED UP YOUR RUG YET?

Bump for Little Dicky,er Ricky.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

welkers drop changed the outcome. send him to the colts where he can do what he does best....choke like gomer. send brady packing too, give me a mobil QB that has the balls to get the first down when its 3-2.

I thought the game was lost when they couldn't score a TD once they got into the red zone.  ANd the 2 turnovers didn't help.

Poor babies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsLuck12. Show ColtsLuck12's posts

Wes Welker is the Marvin Harrison of the Patriots--great regular seasons, not so great in the playoffs...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to ColtsLuck12's comment:

Wes Welker is the Marvin Harrison of the Patriots--great regular seasons, not so great in the playoffs...

That's a name I have not heard in a long time!  lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

The big drop came 3 plays after he got his "bell rung" on the Pollard penalty.  I'm not making excuses because it's a catch that has to be made.  I'm just saying there may be a connection.  He started to look upfield before securing the ball, maybe expecting another big hit.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

To the Brady apologists: 

Please find a way to apply the same reasoning to Brady that you apply to other QB's. 

If this had happened to another QB, you would have dismissed the drops and focused on the poor clock mgmt, the missed throws, and the bad ints. 

Receivers do drop balls, including Welker.  But for those who wish to see Welker gone, I ask, how would the pats replace his production? 

He's caught more than 110 balls and more than 1100 yds in 4 of the past 5 years.  Last night he had 8 for 117 and the pats only TD.  Maybe Gronkowski and Hernandez can do that, but I doubt it.  Besides, its a regular possibility that one or the other is injured. 

Here's the other thing.  Brady doesn't have to teach Welker anything.  He automatically knows where to be and when to be there.  Those two are the single best QB/WR combo in the NFL. 

I just think that if y'all think removing Welker helps the pats, you'll be disappointed with the results if it actually happens.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ColtsLuck12's comment:

Lets be fair to Welker.  He's performed much better than Harrison in the playoffs and I love Harrison. 

Harrison - 16 games, 65 catches, 2 TD's;  Welker - 9 games, 69 catches, 4 TD's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I haven't seen a receiver yet catch everything throw to him.

The Pats wouldn't even be in the playoffs this year without Welker.

Brady made some bad decisions i've not seen him make in the past.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You can't pin the abysmal performance buy the offense on one Welker drop. Unless of course you're part of the Brady absolution squad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Also remember 2 plays earlier Welker got "rocked". Maybe the dropped pass had something to do with the fact he probably hadn't recovered.The guy is solid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Welker's probably the only reason the pats were in the game.

YOU ARE A FOOL. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Take the Welker poster of your bedroom ceiling dude! YOU ARE A FOOL. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Take the Welker poster of your bedroom ceiling dude! YOU ARE A FOOL. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

I think it is safe to say Tom Brady's worst postseason game ever was the one in which Welker was injured and did not play.  I'd be willing to bet that he'd call Welker the most reliable receiver he's ever had.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

But it is hard to keep making catch to another catch if he keep running slant routes all the times!!   How many time he have to take a tough hit or cheap shot hit to keep staying in the game?

Remember he dropped his criticial pass after he was hit by Pollard in the head on the previous play, and there was a penalty called. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

If the patriots pay Welker 13 million they are CRAZY.

They can get Amendola and a deep threat for a total of 9 or 10 million. 

No way you pay a guy who drops the ball in big games 13 million when he is about to turn 32 years old. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Welker's drop was a pivotal play.  But without him the Pats probably don't score 13 points and get trounced.  Accept it, the Ravens had a better gameplan and adjusted well at half time.  They brought their A  game and enough intensity to beat the Pats at home,  no easy task.  They were the better team.   To blame Welker is ridiculous.

t