BYE BYE WELKER!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER YOU FKNG MIDGET CHOKE ARTIST!!!!

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Welker is not the problem with this offense.  What the Pats need, though, are one or preferably two real wideouts (not slots) to complement Lloyd (who is, in my opinion, a number two receiver, not a number one) and Welker.  Put a fast, six-footer who can run effective post routes and has good hands opposite Lloyd, with Welker in the slot and you have a wide receiver corp that looks scary good, particularly when complemented by Gronk, Hern, and Vereen at the TE and receiving back positions.

We rely far too much on Welker and the poor guy was beat silly Sunday.  You can't expect a little guy like him to catch 10-15 passes every game and get continually pounded without having a few drops periodically.  He's small, has small hands, and with the kind of routes he runs he's getting whacked all day by LBs and safeties.  We need to take some of the pressure off him.  

I can't agree with you more, you are spot on and echo everything I have been saying here.  Glad to see some others like you who can put it all into perspective.

Kind of hard to do when Welker wants 15 million dollars a year to not be clutch. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozzyharkonnen. Show ozzyharkonnen's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER YOU FKNG MIDGET CHOKE ARTIST!!!!

In response to goosedaddy's comment:

I dont know who you are or how big you are, but as tough as Welker is unless you're a cage fighter I'm pretty sure that choking midget would kick your (butt) with no trouble.

i don't think i have to worry about him getting his hands on me.

well, at least being able to hold on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: BYE BYE WELKER!!

TB's Achilles heal has been internal 4 man rushes. Giants, 'Niners, Seahawks and Ravens will disrupt and get into his head more than any other team. It's the blueprint if you have the personnel.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

NE needs to sign Brian Hartline and then draft another receiver to play the slot. this is a solid draft year for WR's.

no we jst need to draft to big WRs. scrap the thought of bringing in Hartline

We all witnessed sunday night what's missing on our offense - Bolden and Torrey Smith type WRs. Guys that can go up and battle smaller CBs and secure the ball

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread gets funnier every time I read it. 

Denver thanks you! 

[/QUOTE]

are you a dolts fan or donkos fan? or a pooting fanboy. welker is used up. Edelman proved he was replaceable