BYE-BYE WES!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BYE-BYE WES!

In Response to Re: BYE-BYE WES!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYE-BYE WES! : dang game you look fine in that new avatar. I'm tempted to start a NEGAME2 Appreciation thread.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I vote yes for a NEGAME2 appreciation thread.  She will need to provide some bigger pictures for the thread so we can...um, appreciate her. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYE-BYE WES! : I vote yes for a NEGAME2 appreciation thread.  She will need to provide some bigger pictures for the thread so we can...um, appreciate her. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

LOL. Probably better she don't. Although I do remember that one time she posted her bikini picture-hot.

I think she's appreciated more because of her knowledge of football. It's the icing on the cake. How many gorgeous ladies you know that love football like us?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYE-BYE WES! :  I do remember that one time she posted her bikini picture-hot.

WHAT??  I missed this??  I must not have been on here yet, dang it!!

[QUOTE]I think she's appreciated more because of her knowledge of football. It's the icing on the cake. How many gorgeous ladies you know that love football like us?

I actually know several very attractive young ladies who like to talk and watch football, but they aren't on here and they aren't Patriots fans either.  So yes, it's nice to have her here.... as long as she doesn't beat me in fantasy football. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

As much as we fans hate to see Wes go, IF he does, there always seems to be another player who falls into our graces.  Seems the Pats have the knack to pick up another player, doesn't it, and look at what they picked up this off season!  How many here think the Pats offense will really suffer without Wes?  Look at all the weapons they have in addition to Wes.  Besides, doesn't Brady make any receiver look much better when he is throwing to them than when they were with another team?  Also, does Wes think he can leave the Pats and pick up right where he left off and be a leading receiver in the NFL with another QB & team?  What was he BTB? (Before Tom Brady)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]As much as we fans hate to see Wes go, IF he does, there always seems to be another player who falls into our graces.  Seems the Pats have the knack to pick up another player, doesn't it, and look at what they picked up this off season!  How many here think the Pats offense will really suffer without Wes?  Look at all the weapons they have in addition to Wes.  Besides, doesn't Brady make any receiver look much better when he is throwing to them than when they were with another team?  Also, does Wes think he can leave the Pats and pick up right where he left off and be a leading receiver in the NFL with another QB & team?  What was he BTB? (Before Tom Brady)
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Lets not get carried away now.  Wes Welker is a huge part of the Patiots passing success.  That is not a plaug and play position.  I don't see but maybe two or 3 other guys who could POSSIBLY play that position as good as Wes does and those guys are not on the Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYE-BYE WES! : Lets not get carried away now.  Wes Welker is a huge part of the Patiots passing success.  That is not a plaug and play position.  I don't see but maybe two or 3 other guys who could POSSIBLY play that position as good as Wes does and those guys are not on the Patriots.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Wes has pretty much set the standard for what BB looks for in a slot reciever, and he's been drafting them. 

Edelman, Ebert will be the next WW in NE.