Call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minuteman200. Show Minuteman200's posts

Call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!

If your a Patriot fan call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!!!!!!!!!!I just did. the lady sounded frustrated...so apparently people are calling...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: Call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!

What would I be complaining about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Would it be to complain that they advertised the Pats/Bears and changed to Miami/Jets at 1/2 time because the game was too lopsided (this is what we put with on the west coast).....two Sunday games in a row now, the Pats score too many points in the first half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I'd call to complain that Shannon Sharpe of the NFL Today is constantly picking on the Patriots as the only 2 teams that exist according to him are the Ravens & Broncos! Also Sharpe prefers teams who avg 15 points per game over a 30 per game!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Up here in central NY it's the Giants and Bills fans who should be complaining. They blacked out the Bills in Syracuse in a pathetic effort to get people to drive 150 miles in what can be instant blizzard to go to a game. Now they don't get to watch the Giants because Mickey Mouse doesn't want competition for ESPN MNF.

They've been heavily pushing the Jets though which makes me wonder how far off a Bills move to Toronto can be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Did they switch after halftime in the Boston area? 

I was watching online, but found another site.

I know here locally when the Chiefs get blasted like they did against the Broncos this year, they never switched.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

In Response to Re: Call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!:
    [QUOTE]Did they switch after halftime in the Boston area?  I was watching online, but found another site. I know here locally when the Chiefs get blasted like they did against the Broncos this year, they never switched.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

They don't switch the game over in the Boston area, regardless.  But after the game was complete they did switch over to the Jets game in time to see Cotchery drop what could have been a go ahead TD and the Jets being completely foolish and losing the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This isn't something new guys, happens several times a year.

With that said, i got it all with direct tv and even dvr'd it. it would be very time consuming but anyone who missed it that really would like to see it let me know and I'll throw it on some dvd's for you.  Won't gaurantee 24 hour turnaround though. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Well, my issue is that they changed it saying that the Jets/Dolphins game was "more competitive".

Sure, if you considered 410 yards of total combined offense, 5 turnovers and over 870 yards of punting to be "competitive".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Vikings fan in the hinterlands is furious right now, as Minnesota-Blue New Jersey is only being shown in the Twin Cities metro and Rochester.

Imagine people in New Hampshire and Maine not being allowed to watch the Pats.

You would think the networks might be a little flexible about this, the way ther were when the Pats were going for 16-0 against Blue New Jersey in 2007. But, ultimately, TV pays the bills, and it can do whatever it wants.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Dude this happens everywhere. If it is not a local team playing and the game is a blowout they will switch to a more competitive game to keep viewership. The only people who care to watch a team blow someone out are it's fans, nobody else gives a damn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The NFL Network is going to rebroadcast the game at midnight with no commercials. They are at least trying. This is the email I received.

Couldn't watch the Giants play the Vikings at Ford Field? Watch it online and without commercials for FREE with NFL Game Rewind starting at 12AM ET / 9PM PT tonight.

For more information, check out the NYG @ MIN Gamecenter on NFL.com.

Limited time only, access to the game ends December 14, 2010 at 11:59pm ET.
    Game is only available to users located within the United States.
    Users outside the United States should visit NFLGame Pass for access information.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Imagine people in New Hampshire and Maine not being allowed to watch the Pats.

It wasn't that long ago up here in Bangor, Maine that the Giants were shown instead of the Patriots when they were on the same network.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Its not a perfect system people.  If you want uninteruppted games out of the region, then by the NFL package.  End of story.  

No network has interest in your complaints.  There are more casual fans across the USA they want to keep watching a competitive game.  Do you complain if they switch off (for example) a Washington-Dallas blow-out game to a 2 minutes left tie Atlanta- New Orleans?

Of course not because your interest is casual at best for non-Patriot games.  Believe it or not, the rest of the country feels the same way... common sense.