Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday

Right or wrong decision, let him know he has the fans' support.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday

I can't be there ,but please standing ovation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I agree.

I think the fans should show a huge amount of appreciation, just like they did in week 2 of the 2007 season.. one week after "spygate" happened, the fans were fully behind him and gave him a standing ovation.

The fans should show their appreciation for his bold moves/decisions that have payed off exponentially more than they've hurt the team over the years. 

Him going for it on 4th down in the 2003 AFC Championship in the opening drive allowed the offense to stay on the field against the loser colts and kept Peyton off the field; as well as in the Superbowl that year, it kept a scoring drive alive.  How about going for it on his own 24 yard line against the Falcons this year with a 6-point lead in the 3rd quarter.. that gave them a big boost and sparked a big win. 

So come on fans in attendance, show the man some appreciation!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

and not just Belichick, the entire team!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

PLEASE DO!  i cant watch espn without hearing about 4th and 2... hes getting slaughtered by the media, and although im sure he doesnt care, he needs to know we got his back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I skipped classes for two days and flew up from Atlanta to watch the Dolphins/Pats game. I gave him a standing ovation anyway. I'll be there in spirit!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

BB is still the best coach out there. Who the hell is going to be better? Who?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]BB is still the best coach out there. Who the hell is going to be better? Who?
    Posted by PuntonFirstDown[/QUOTE]

What if we were Browns, Bills Raiders, Chiefs, Lions, Bucs,, SF or even Dallas fans.??  There better be loud support!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Call to Pats fans: Loud support for BB at the stadium on Sunday : What if we were Browns, Bills Raiders, Chiefs, Lions, Bucs,, SF or even Dallas fans.??  There better be loud support!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

I love the new pic. Belichick always makes the right decision, why risk giving Peyton Manning the ball when you can hold onto it and run the clock out? It wasn't a shot at his defense, just a smart coaching move. 

I thought he should have held onto his timeouts and told his defenders that if Peyton takes the Colts to the redzone just let them in. With 2 timeouts it would be a cake walk for Brady to take his guys up to the New England 35 (from the 20, that's about 50-60 yards for a game winning FG). Addai's run in the redzone left 1:15 on the clock, that's plenty of time for Tom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'll be there, and I'll do my best.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

I can pretty much guarantee a standing ovation the first time the Pats bring out the punter on 4th down.

Sections
Shortcuts