Calling all trolls!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Calling all trolls!

Please post in here if you are a troll. I'm too lazy to read your idiotic posts to find out who you all are.  Your teams have not done what the patriots have done in the last 12 years so really, you shouldn't be talking.  So I would rather just put you on ignore.

So please post if you are a troll, this will make it much easier for me to put you on ignore! Losers!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Re: Calling all trolls!

Good idea.... You can ignore me.... I live in the present, not the pre-2007 past.....  And I think we both know Jet fans will be the one's speaking loudest for the rest of this year.  So just ignore us so that you can keep your blood pressure in check.  Especially, after we lock up division in week 14......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls!:
    Good idea.... You can ignore me.... I live in the present, not the pre-2007 past.....  And I think we both know Jet fans will be the one's speaking loudest for the rest of this year.  So just ignore us so that you can keep your blood pressure in check.  Especially, after we lock up division in week 14......
    Posted by 1anddone-again

If I was a Jets fan I wouldn't want to live in the past either. All 42 years of it.

As for you living in the present....

Is that the present where the Jets keep promising Super Bowl wins only never to even win the conference?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Posted by 1anddone-again

A Jets fan talking about living in present on this board is hilarious.  All the Jets trolls here always bring up last year's playoff game when confronted with an argument they can't deal with while kindly forgetting the result of the first matchup this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : If I was a Jets fan I wouldn't want to live in the past either. All 42 years of it. As for you living in the present.... Is that the present where the Jets keep promising Super Bowl wins only never to even win the conference?
    Posted by Evil2012

As a long-time (33 years) die hard Jet fan (actually owned a Richard Todd jersey) I have to address the misconception that Ryan and Jets big talk is just hot air.  Look, nobody likes a braggart, me included, but if you were a Jets fan as long as me and been disapointed so many times in the past with the "same old Jets" you would recognize that Ryan's boasts were pure genius.....In short, he has turned a moribound, ever losing franchise into a perennial challenger for a championship.....  He is not only a great coach, which even you folks who hate his personality must concede, his aggressive verbal approach was key to changing the image of the franchise....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by 1anddone-again

Thanks for posting! and btw, division wins really mean nothing, it's superbowl wins that mean something and last I checked the Jets have not made good on Rex Ryans promise.  Doesn't look like they will again this year either!  Hahahahaha!!  Last meaning full name for the jets was joe willie who is now a grandpappy!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love how sports talk radio host Dino Costa calls out Rex Ryan.  Talk about die hard Jets fan.  Dino is a huge one and thinks Rex is a J-O-K-E-!  Joke! Joke! Joke!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : Thanks for posting! and btw, division wins really mean nothing, it's superbowl wins that mean something and last I checked the Jets have not made good on Rex Ryans promise.  Doesn't look like they will again this year either!  Hahahahaha!!  Last meaning full name for the jets was joe willie who is now a grandpappy!!
    Posted by TFB12

I can tell your a reasonable Pat's fan.  Look, I come to these boards because I love the rivalry (yes, after last years playoff game we have a rivalry that, I believe, is now tops in NFL).  The forum trash talk should be fun.  I have alot of respect for the Pat's organization and BB in particular.  It was BB's defense that got the Jets a half away from SB in 1998 (I actually travelled to Denver for AFC championship that year).  Anyway, I do honestly feel that Jets now have the better team.  And while I won't count Pat's out, it's only because of Brady and BB.  Subtract either one and the team, as presently constituted, woud be third place in division at best.  I do think it's time for Kraft to take some responsibility from BB.... Get a strong GM to bounce ideas off.  Pat's defensive draft, save Mcourty, has been poor....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

I love how sports talk radio host Dino Costa calls out Rex Ryan.  Talk about die hard Jets fan.  Dino is a huge one and thinks Rex is a J-O-K-E-!  Joke! Joke! Joke!
    Posted by TFB12

He's a joke??? C'mon, 2 years - 2 AFC championship games.  4-5 times on National TV each year.  Once again, you may not like him but you HAVE TO ADMIT he has turned this franchise around.  Remember who preceeded him Mangini, Edwards.......  He has made Jets relevant again.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : As a long-time (33 years) die hard Jet fan (actually owned a Richard Todd jersey) I have to address the misconception that Ryan and Jets big talk is just hot air.  Look, nobody likes a braggart, me included, but if you were a Jets fan as long as me and been disapointed so many times in the past with the "same old Jets" you would recognize that Ryan's boasts were pure genius.....In short, he has turned a moribound, ever losing franchise into a perennial challenger for a championship.....  He is not only a great coach, which even you folks who hate his personality must concede, his aggressive verbal approach was key to changing the image of the franchise....
    Posted by 1anddone-again

You mean you actually got to and won the SB the last two years just like Ryan said you were going to do?
    No?
    Than it's all hot air.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : He's a joke??? C'mon, 2 years - 2 AFC championship games.  4-5 times on National TV each year.  Once again, you may not like him but you HAVE TO ADMIT he has turned this franchise around.  Remember who preceeded him Mangini, Edwards.......  He has made Jets relevant again.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again

Don't you mean 2 championship games lost?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : He's a joke??? C'mon, 2 years - 2 AFC championship games.  4-5 times on National TV each year.  Once again, you may not like him but you HAVE TO ADMIT he has turned this franchise around.  Remember who preceeded him Mangini, Edwards.......  He has made Jets relevant again.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again

42 and counting!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I went to a Jets forum and trolled them, they didn't like it too much.  They talked big and bad but once a Pat fan showed up talking smack they all told the teacher on me.  I was banned for life from there.  If they don't like it then why come over and troll a Patriots forum.  I;m sure all the Jets trolls who come here are on that Jets board. 

BTW, I wonder if Joe Willie's SB ring is covered in dust or does he parade it around campus for Rex to kiss?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Well I'll leave you with this... Pre-Ryan, Jets - Pats was a nice division game... Now its a WAR...... I think w'e d all agree that if there is one team we want to beat the most- For Pat's fans Jets and vice versa.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

only problem with this forum...1anddone is on ignore since like last year...but everytime someone replies you have to see the posts...

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : You're a geek for buying into this insecure PSL Woody Johnson approach and Mark Sanchez. There is no way on earth Sanchez is outplaying other far superior QBs in a SB. lol You fans are so stupid. Here is what your season has been: 1. Romo hands you a win. Not debatabe, we saw it. 2. You face Luke McCown at home and Sanchez looks horrendous in the first half. Still with me? 2-0. Wow! All the way! 3. You then go out to Oakland to have McFadden all your feeble Run D, for over 140 yards and Oakland ran for over 200 as a group. Loss. 2-1. 4. @ Balt,. Bludgeoned, embarrassed, etc. Loss. 5. @ NE. Bluedgeoned, embarrassed, etc.  Loss.  If not for a Brady INT before half where Hernandez simply out into Daddy o fthe Year's hands, that game is a 38-17 type shellacking instead of 30-21, where your 1st rd pick disappeared, as did Keller. 2-3 record at this point and our board is FREE of Jets trolls. 6.  You then host Matt Moore and Miami.  I don't think I need to add anymore than this.  Win. 3-3.  Yay!  Back to .500! Thanks for Luke McCown and Matt Moore! 7. You then host SD at home.  This is where it gets interesting.  Sanchez stinks again, and your team needs 13 SD penalties, many of which in the second half that are of the "pass intereference" variety giving your team repeated 1st and goals. lol Win, unbelievable home cooking, 4-3. 8. Up to Buffalo, where Sanchez yet again looks horrendous off a Bye week lobbing up INTs, fumbling, being inaccruate, etc, but only Buffalo's more horrendous 2nd half offense allows NY to pull away. 5-3. So, congrats with being handed like 3 gifts, holding serve at home and winning one division road game. An upgrade with coaching from Eric Mangini doesn't equte to your team walking into every season as a SB Champion. You've never witnessed a quality team from top to bottom your entire life as a Jets fan. You choke one down at home on Sunday and I want a confessional thread right here from you and your boyfriends.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

I love your challenges and your tortured logic...  Your recital of Jets season is not too far off.... You could also recite all the games Jets barely pulled out last year and thrashing Pat's gave Jets in December and argue that they, of course, beat them, at home in playoffs.....  Uh oh.. Wait a second didn't turn out that way...

I think better logic is to look at personal and team strengths and weaknesses... While this may be oversimplification, the brass tax is that Jets are more talented (both teams are flawed) and Jets physicallty and ability to shutdown any offensive opponent makes them far more likely to win big games down stretch and through playoffs.  Recent history (which, clearly is most relevant) has proven this.... Even 14-2 couldn't get Pat's past Jets... This year the smart money will be on Jets to win division and I don't think Pat's can beat Jets in Meadowlands either Sunday or in playoffs.....

Remember last year I said I'd be here win or lose and this Sunday I will as well.... You skipped out after playoff game... Will you be here Sunday night??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[ Remember last year I said I'd be here win or lose and this Sunday I will as well.... You skipped out after playoff game... Will you be here Sunday night??
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Hey, dork, I was here after the playoff game, you know why?  This is where I belong.  I'm not some sad sack bottom dweller going to some other teams site and "celebrating" my "victories".  You know the type.  They usually tell you outrageous stories, get all puffy with nothing much to it, and talk like they are someone when they are not much at all.  They are built in the image of their team.  CO ANCHOR OF A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED PROGRAM...  lol, you are such a poozer......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : [ Remember last year I said I'd be here win or lose and this Sunday I will as well.... You skipped out after playoff game... Will you be here Sunday night?? Posted by 1anddone-again
    Hey, dork, I was here after the playoff game, you know why?  This is where I belong.  I'm not some sad sack bottom dweller going to some other teams site and "celebrating" my "victories".  You know the type.  They usually tell you outrageous stories, get all puffy with nothing much to it, and talk like they are someone when they are not much at all.  They are built in the image of their team.  CO ANCHOR OF A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED PROGRAM...  lol, you are such a poozer......
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUO

You are really slow..... Everything I said is true.... And I suspect you know it.....  Anyhow, back to football....  See you Sunday night.  Ill stop in EITHER WAY....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all trolls! : It's "impressive"??! NY hiding him behind a top 3 run game two years in a row with a horrendous compl%, awful TD/INT ratio, etc, is "impressive"? This is the kind of arrogance we're talking about. You're talking to Pats fans here, who you know, have some guy named Brady under center. What's impressive is brady winning a SB in his second year, 1st year starting. Tom Brady is playing BAD right now and his stats blow Sanchez's away. Think about that. Do you even watch MArk Sanchez play football?   The guy has looked awful at times this year. Awful. I can't name a game where he looked good in 4 qtrs this year. Can you?  There are stotries about him being a bust, regressing, and just last week in the first half, fans were up in arms again! So, Buffalo's offense was WORSE for a longer period on Sunday, and this equates to Sanchez being an elite QB? You're a homer goober that can't see straight and makes Phat Rex/Magione look somewhat normal.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Man you love to hate on Sanchez.... Are you trying to come out of closet.... /I'm a homer and you're not?

Sections
Shortcuts