[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

• Longest drought without an AFC Championship43 years: New York Jets, and Kansas City Chiefs

Jets fans would be the experts on the "what have you done for me lately"  theme.

I can see why you'd jump to another team, during the playoffs.

The Jets are a study in futality.

It's been over 4 decades...

Do some digesting of your own.

[/QUOTE]

Common sense is useless with Leon.  He sees Pats as losers and Jests as winners.

[/QUOTE]

Probably.

But, it still makes me laugh when I see "43 years" in print. 

[/QUOTE]

...and he thinks getting to the AFCCG three years in a row is nothing.  Last team to get to a conference championship game three years in a row was Philly back in 1990-1992.  Imagine what he's be like if the Jests succeeded like the Pats the last 13 years?

[/QUOTE]

His own mother would probably stop talking to him.

..if she hasn't already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Calling All TROLLS!!!!

[QUOTE]

Well well it looks as if old Leon has most definately touched a nerve up in the NE area this fine morning. I've been watching Brady fail in the playoffs for so many years in a row that I'm just giddy for the weekend to get here!

hammah-3 SB rings a lifetime ago. You can lean on that all you want but the NFL is a- What have you done for me lately league?

You and the rest of them can lean on that all you want. My anticipation for what is going to be going on in here after the pats lose this weekend is what I'm more excited about than anything.

TRADE BRADY -FIRE BB-ThE Refs Blew it-It's a Conspiracy-Everybody hates the pats-injury excuse,etc etc etc etec etc etc

The more things change the more they remain the same up there.

I'm the biggest fan of any team playing against the pats on any given day-GO BRONCO's and one more thing...How are ya!?

[/QUOTE]

And this is a prime example of the harm that huffing gasoline has on the human brain.
    Seriously.

As for what might happen if the Patriots lose this game...I know that I can't speak for everyone else, but for me, even if the Pats do lose (and I don't believe they will), I will be very grateful for the awesome season they have given us fans, this year.  The only chance that I would complain would be if they show up unprepared for this game.  Playing for BB, I don't think that there is much of a chance of that happening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just thought I would fill you in on the only stats that matter when it comes to Sundays matchup.

Tom F. Brady is 7-0 vs Jack Del Rio's Defenses.

Tommy has 17 TDs and ZERO INT's vs his defense. Completing 73% of his passes for a 121 QB rating

Peyton D. Manning is 4-9 vs BB's Defense.

Forehead has 27 TDs and 19 INTs vs his defense. Completing 62% of his passes for a rating well below 100.

See ya Sunday!!!

[/QUOTE]

So your saying just play the stats and not the game. Better put the i'm stupid on your forhead and hope you call peel it of after the game is played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just thought I would fill you in on the only stats that matter when it comes to Sundays matchup.

Tommy has 17 TDs and ZERO INT's vs his defense. Completing 73% of his passes for a 121 QB rating

Forehead has 27 TDs and 19 INTs vs his defense. Completing 62% of his passes for a rating well below 100.

See ya Sunday!!!

[/QUOTE]

So your saying just play the stats and not the game. Better put the i'm stupid on your forhead and hope you call peel it of after the game is played.

[/QUOTE]

Are you a troll?  Because those are the folks this post is intended for.

I know none of it matters come sunday, but you see when speaking to trollls who have littered the board all week, you have to come down to their level for them to understand.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Pats fans settling for 3rd 4th or even second place has become the norm in NE? Hey way to go. Maybe you'll get em next year....again.

[/QUOTE]

It's a given that, no matter how bad the season is, it'll be better than anything the Jets see.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey B's- How are ya buddy?

Talking about the Jets when the subject is the pats and their lack of finishing is deflecting. You know a defense mechanism.

Stay on point.Are you one of them that talk about the pats injuries like no other team has injuries and are setting yourself up to use the injury excuse like 99.9% of everybody in here?

[/QUOTE]

Sober up yet from celebration Rexis contract extension?? Nothing like an 8-8 gatorade dunk is there!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

MY PREDICTION:

PATS 49

BRONCOS 24

TOMMY BRADY IS GONNA HAVE A FIELD DAY AGAINST DENVERS SORRY DBS. AND I TELL YOU ANOTHER THING, BLOUNT WILL ALSO RUN ALL OVER DENVERS SORRY DEFENSE. PEYTON WILL DO ANOTHER OF HIS CHOKE JOBS. PATS ALL THE WAY BUDDY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey B's- How are ya buddy?

Talking about the Jets when the subject is the pats and their lack of finishing is deflecting. You know a defense mechanism.

Stay on point.Are you one of them that talk about the pats injuries like no other team has injuries and are setting yourself up to use the injury excuse like 99.9% of everybody in here?

[/QUOTE]

Current AFC teams which have never won a Conference Championship – Cleveland Browns (0-3), Houston Texans (0-0), Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2), New York Jets (0-4) and Kansas City Chiefs (0-1)

0-4! Ouch! More than any other team on the list! Now, THAT is a "lack of finishing"!

Oops, there I go, deflecting again. lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

Some are trying to call BB the greastest Coach of all time BUT I would like to state that perhaps he will go down as perhaps the biggest choker of all time?

You know how he keeps geting close but hasn't delivered in a decade now.So 0 and 10 beats 0 and 4.

How are ya!?

Don't worry B's I'll keep you focussed on the task at hand.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again.

0-10 beats the snot out of 0-45. lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See ya Sunday!!!

[/QUOTE]

Peyton Manning is 1 - 0 against Brady in AFC Championship games. 

THE  2006 AFC championship game  Colts-Patriots  

The biggest comeback in AFC Championship game history (18 pts), 1/21/07 vs. New England. 

By The Way..... COLTS 35 PATRIOTS 34.....Accept it or seek therapy !    Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Really??? I could of sworn it was jughead who threw 4 pics in the 2003 AFC Championship game in Gillette that I was at....BUT you know best, so contact the NFL to correct the history books!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See ya Sunday!!!

[/QUOTE]

Peyton Manning is 1 - 0 against Brady in AFC Championship games. 

THE  2006 AFC championship game  Colts-Patriots  

The biggest comeback in AFC Championship game history (18 pts), 1/21/07 vs. New England. 

By The Way..... COLTS 35 PATRIOTS 34.....Accept it or seek therapy !    Laughing

[/QUOTE]

So your saying take Pats with points??? Really OPPOSITE of all you oral diaherria all week!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

Pats fans settling for 3rd 4th or even second place has become the norm in NE? Hey way to go. Maybe you'll get em next year....again.

[/QUOTE]

Wow and think.  The " final four" a few years back was a great accomplishment.   I guess for teams that never win anything. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See ya Sunday!!!

[/QUOTE]

Be careful, Shizzles. You best hope Brady shows this time.

[/QUOTE]
    haha I expected you to be in this thread Rusty, I just didn't expect you to be anwsering the Call for all Trolls...Nice post!

Sections
Shortcuts