Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont know but atleast Crusty doesnt have to get up in the morning to bake cupcakes for a bunch of fourth graders while sneaking a drink in the teachers lounge. Although on reflection I need a job like that.Retire 100,000 year pension,why not bankrupt the city?

[/QUOTE]

Oh Rusty..you so funny! I wish I had bought you that joke book for Christmas...you'd be even better! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Calling out Neal, Rusty, Griswald, Rock, Queenie and whatever else you call yourself

My sources tell me the Jets are deep in talks with Brett Favre's reps to see if they can resurrect the Mangini/Favre team that was so dynamic.  Brett's been working out with the Podunk, MS high school team and they say he has his arm strength back and he's itching to return. Stay tuned...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rock Scully quote;

Make sure you're around when the Saints don't get Payton back, too.  You already got bludgeoned in a bet we had, you lost this debate on Page 1 and I will laugh myself into a coma if you're wrong again on the Sean Payton thing.

Well, well, well. Neal, as usual your were wrong. Are you in a coma and will avoid this like you usually do? 

I do believe while the Payton news is now public, it will be officiane next week

Warnigs were out. Lmao. Tears.

[/QUOTE]

well well well

Rkarp 1  Queenie-Neil-Rusty etc etc etc  0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The warnings were out people! You irrationals go around here mocking my predictions..hurlie, prolate, rkarp, babe, santa, shizz, 2pac, drdre, ymca, bartle do, bartle de, and other shameless trolls!

None of you went to college and none of you have real jobs...like ME!!!!! Irrationals step forward!

And for the record!!! I never talked about the impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout that would have dumped loads and loads of high priced quality free agents on the streeets! Never said that! And I never said we need to trade Brady for picks after he threw that interception during the Cardinal's game. Not TRUE! And I didn't blame a - out of the league - reciever's failure on Brady last year! It wasn't me. I never called Merriweather the second best safety in the AFC...that was someone else! I never called Cassell a top 7 quarterback! Get your facts straight you liars! And I never pee my pants over guys on the practice squad after Belichick praises them and then tell the board the warnings were out people! These young guys are going to be a part of our ascending D - it's five years in the making...you irrationaaaals!!! Revis stinks, Chung is a better value! Arrington shut down Cruz...all by himself in the Super Bowl. Clay Mathews is a overrated little bitch! 

And none of you know how to write! Or spell! I mean I misspell things all the time, but I do it on purpose because I'm so smart (with my 152IQ) that I get damn board!

None of you realize my genius.  

[/QUOTE]

THIS POST SHOULD BE ON A PLAQUE IN CANTON-SPOTLIT TOO!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont know but atleast Crusty doesnt have to get up in the morning to bake cupcakes for a bunch of fourth graders while sneaking a drink in the teachers lounge. Although on reflection I need a job like that.Retire 100,000 year pension,why not bankrupt the city?

[/QUOTE]

HI QUEENIE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This year's Giants are an aberration. I've said it before. I make no excuses for them and I don't verbally go pounding any of their players. If you're the smartest guy in the room, in this case, on the forum, why aren't you being recruited by any NFL franchise? You're self-centered, self-opiniated and a megalamaniac which isn't what I portray in my post. Enjoy your imaginery vaca and keep reminding us how great you are at your job. Sedantary job=spare tire. Hate what you see in the mirrors plasted all over your cellar? Say hi to BJ, your blow up doll for me. Many can play this derogatory game a rse swabber.

Working the door at a night club through college gave me a better perspective on people's true identity and personality. You would have never stepped foot in my club. My experience made me more aware of the good guy versus the arrogant bad guy. Don't think you ever went to one seeing you have BJ waiting at home for with her multiple orafices. Plastic can be fun for some.

[/QUOTE]

this sort of spot-on analysis can only come from a Gmen fan!

Bravo Tigre!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My sources tell me the Jets are deep in talks with Brett Favre's reps to see if they can resurrect the Mangini/Favre team that was so dynamic.  Brett's been working out with the Podunk, MS high school team and they say he has his arm strength back and he's itching to return. Stay tuned...

[/QUOTE]

hiya queenie!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now you think Muzwell is me too?

Do you ever get tired of being dumb?

[/QUOTE]

i dunno but he is one of about 3 who always follow you and agree all the time

you ain't gotta be a weatherman to see which way the wind blows-dylan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly that is not true. You have never found one junior.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

^^^Here comes Hurlie, folks!  It's the Karpie/Hurlie show everyone! Like clockwork.

PS That isn't me (Honkeytonkman), dumbo.

[/QUOTE]

Yet another brilliant post from RockSucky...LOL!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This year's Giants are an aberration. I've said it before. I make no excuses for them and I don't verbally go pounding any of their players. If you're the smartest guy in the room, in this case, on the forum, why aren't you being recruited by any NFL franchise? You're self-centered, self-opiniated and a megalamaniac which isn't what I portray in my post. Enjoy your imaginery vaca and keep reminding us how great you are at your job. Sedantary job=spare tire. Hate what you see in the mirrors plasted all over your cellar? Say hi to BJ, your blow up doll for me. Many can play this derogatory game a rse swabber.

Working the door at a night club through college gave me a better perspective on people's true identity and personality. You would have never stepped foot in my club. My experience made me more aware of the good guy versus the arrogant bad guy. Don't think you ever went to one seeing you have BJ waiting at home for with her multiple orafices. Plastic can be fun for some.

[/QUOTE]

I've had companies RELOCATE me.

[/QUOTE]

Big deal. The mods have tried to RELOCATE you a dozen times but you keep coming back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I am of one millions of hardworking people who have sacrificed a lot to get ahead. It's called building a legit career, moron.

[/QUOTE]

Contact that diploma mill and get your money back junior. You can't string together a coherent sentence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

This peurile carp is why I rarely come to this board anymore. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to EnochRoot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Root! How've you been! Long time, no hear!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not bad, thanks. I've been on here and there. I try to read your weeklies as they always contain some good insights.

Great Christmas and hoping for a fun New Year's. How are things with you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not bad, thanks. I've been on here and there. I try to read your weeklies as they always contain some good insights.

Great Christmas and hoping for a fun New Year's. How are things with you?

[/QUOTE]

Had a very busy year. Things have slowed a bit with the hollidays, giving me more of a chance to address the more important things...like family, friends, and the Patriots! LOL!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Always objective and no sugar coating. If only Queenie could do that. And thanks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Always objective and no sugar coating. If only Queenie could do that. And thanks.

[/QUOTE]

saying the giants are an abberation is not "objective"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I think if you are making more than six figures you should be able to request a big dollar sign that can go next to your handle whenever you post here. If your company has ever relocated you, you should get a big jet plane underneath your posting history. That way the rest of us can be properly respectful to all those who are so dominant in real life that they should be treated with the proper respect here. We're lucky to have such amazingly successful people posting here. They all seem so fulfilled and happy with their lives, it's awesome just to be around them.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think if you are making more than six figures you should be able to request a big dollar sign that can go next to your handle whenever you post here. If your company has ever relocated you, you should get a big jet plane underneath your posting history. That way the rest of us can be properly respectful to all those who are so dominant in real life that they should be treated with the proper respect here. We're lucky to have such amazingly successful people posting here. They all seem so fulfilled and happy with their lives, it's awesome just to be around them.

[/QUOTE]

and if your IQ is 152 there should be a picture of a brain next to your name to go with the dollar sign and jet