Calling Out UnderdogggggPoop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Calling Out UnderdogggggPoop

UnderdoggggPoop!  Wherefor art thou?  I was sure you'd be on these boards babbling about how the Colts did the smart thing; how the Colts didn't get the favorable calls, and all that other psycho-babble you spew around these boards.  Your silence roars.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: Calling Out UnderdogggggPoop

Dungy already made all the excuses

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Doggy is in therapy he'll be awhile.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

He has to watch/read all the Indy buttkissers first, to get his "Talking Points".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Sorry, I could not immediately be here to take the licks.  I was at the game.  I don't defend the colts decision.  They'd better at least win their first game in the playoffs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

wow sorry to hear you paid for tickets underdoggg, I know if the roles where reversed I would have been pissed.

I would have been mad if the pats did the same thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I was not happy with the colts decision, but it wasn't just manning.  They took out most of the starters.  I admit that I worry that the colts think its best to be healthy, yet I accept that it is at least true from a season ending injury perspective. 

From a personal perspective, I was disappointed.  It was my daughter's first colts game.  It was fun until the colts chose to pull the starters, and when Manning came out the crowd was very very unhappy.  That, I am sure, was not fun for my daughter. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

I never understood why teams have a habit of resting healthy players. It is not like actually Manning or Wayne were hurt and couldnt risk a further injury.  I understand if Tom Brady and Moss would sit out the last game next week. They have problems with their fingers, ribs and backs. When was the last time Manning actually missed a game due to injury? Never!  Just play the whole season if you're healthy. There is plenty of rest in the offseason. Plus the Colts were 14-0 and would be 16-0  if Manning and company played. They have a bye week anyway.  It is mind boggling. "You play to win the game, you dont play it to just play it" Apparently Caldwell doesnt think that going 16-0 is a big deal.

Now the Colts have more pressure on themselves than before this game.  People will question them after a loss in the playoff,  maybe saying that it happened due to the team being rusty. Even if they do  win the SB , the players would wonder about the game that they gave to the Jets. They will still think  we could've been  19-0!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Spetz - I don't think the colts should have rested players, but I don't completely agree with your comments. 

In the game - painters 1st or 2nd series, Jets d-end/lb gets by the tackle/TE and gets to painter in the back of his throwing motion.  Had that been just slightly different, it could have resulted in the kind of injury that could have ended Painter's season.  Now put Manning in that situation and reconsider your comments. 

Now to your second paragraph, you are right, and it will be up to the players to prove to management that they should have gone for it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

" They'd better at least win their  first game in the playoffs. "

Wow, Setting the bar rather low there Doggie Style.  I would think anything less then a Super Bowl victory would be a failure of a season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Underdoggg

The fumble by Painter wouldnt have happened if it was Manning in there. The ball wouldve been out of his hands, thats why he never gets sacked or fumbles the ball.  Injuries can happen at anytime and nobody can  predict them. You just gotta play the game and let others worry about the rest. Manning doesnt have any history of missing games. 

We all saw Mannings body language. He looked like he was about to cry and explode in anger. Wayne also had a deflated look.

Do you think the decision was made by Pollian or Caldwell?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

kmax - I think everyone would think anything less than an SB is a failure, but as it relates to resting players (which is what this is about), the only playoff game that matters is the first.  If they lose that, then resting players was all for naught.  After that, resting players doesn't matter.  The rust is knocked off.  Everyone is hurt again and the team moves on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

spetzner - I thought the same thing, but you never know.  That d end was back there very quickly.  So lets say manning gets the ball out, then the end is going for a hit on manning, not the arm, and the injury could have been elsewhere on the body. 

Again, I still wanted the starters in.  They needed to play against this d - tops in the league. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I give the guy credit for posting today after a tough loss for his team. Underdog may be a Indy homer on an out of town thread but he does face the music which is a lot more then I can say for the large number of trolls on this site. 
    Many others post nonsense and run but Underdog comes back time and time again to back his stance whether you agree with him or not.
    I can respect that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hey Dogg, NE will win the SB. I guess this will be a disappointing season after all, BTW, I loved the no PI call that the refs didn't call on the Lacey hold. I'm sure you will say the Jets held on the KR for a TD to counter, but you won't win games in the playoffs without the zebras' help. Today's game was a tune-up, watch out for these Patriots in the playoffs. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I don't defend the colts decision.  They'd better at least win their first game in the playoffs. "

Now that's what I call "manning up." Well done Underdogg. You get credit for coming in here right after the loss and admitting what that Bolts chump troll could not - that pulling the starters was a weak move. I also give Peyton Manning credit, he looked incredibly pissed to be pulled. But he also didn't put on a Brett Favre sideline tantrum and reinsert himself into the game. The playoffs are gonna be real interesting, that's for sure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

everyone seems to be assuming that they would have won if they left the starters in.  its not like the colts were winning convincingly when they pulled the starters.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Hey 49erpat, make the prediction if you like.  Make sure you come back and eat your crow if they don't.  As for the KR - did you think there was holding.  I just saw it on DVR and found at least 2.  So, I guess you see what I am talking about.  Every team gets calls.  Also, there was no replay on Hayden's overturned int, so I don't know if there was d holding or not, but it negated the int.

as for the lacey non-call, when was it.  rewatching the game now. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

fowler, I disagree.  The colts were controlling the game.  when manning was in the game, the jets could not stop the colts.  Only colts miscues could and those were "unforced" errors. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

me and 49 know where it's at. You go find it and prove us wrong

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i dont care if you agree or not dogg... the fact of the matter is that it was a one possession game when they took their starters out... ppl give BB s hit for being "cocky/stubborn" but caldwell is both cocky and stubborn for taking those guys out, he can act like he didnt care about 19-0 all he wants, but he was following in dungy's footsteps resting guys (which had proven in the past to be ineffective as theyve continually lost in the playoffs after resting.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Saw the non-pi call.  Should have been called.  In the final analysis, though, this game was called more to the jets benefit.  Pats fans can be glad about that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i just dont like you.  go away... forever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Right back at ya.  Truth hurts doesn't it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

clever...?

im sorry... is this the Indianapolis Globe or the Boston Globe? some people may give you kudos for coming back here and defending your team, but as far as im concerned you shouldnt be here at all. fcuk off please.