Calling Out UnderdogggggPoop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Calling Out UnderdogggggPoop

FOWLER8196

WELL SPOKEN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

All I know is that the noise in the ears of the Indy coaches and players must be deafening. Pretty Ironic for a team who made their decision partly on not wanting the notion of going un-defeated to be a distraction. Seems this is an even bigger distraction.

WOW - I feel so sorry for the Colts who have had every call go their way by crybabing to Goodell after the fact. Don't be surprised Indy if the Refs and Goodell run as far from you as possible. No one wants to align themselves with quitters!

No one!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Poor fowler - I've been posting here for many many years.  Sorry that you don't get to have you fun without a little counter opinion.  But if you simply choose not to address me and choose not to read my comments then you will feel much better.  I think that option is available to you.

Pymus - you mean like no one wanting to align themselves with systemic cheating?  Like that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hey doggg-e-dooo, the decision the Colts management made was an insult to your MVP quarterback!!  All that he has done this season to bring that team to yesterdays game, and look how they thank him!!  Sit him, SIT HIM and no amount of pleading on his part would change their mind. Don't think Dungy wasn't whispering in Caldwells ear. Think Tony wants the upstart coach to go 19 and 0 and tarnish his legacy. NOOOOOO!!  Word to Peyton-- get the He** out of that organization, They take you for granted!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

you say youve been posting here for years. again, my question to you is why. why the hell are you here?  it is the BOSTON globe.  im not writing s hit all over colts forums.  go away.  we dont need your indy homerisms all over this site.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

gamer - had nothing to do with Dungy and everything to do with Polian.  imo this was his call.  Whether or not Caldwell concurred, he complied.

fowler - I've answered that question a dozen times go find it.  Oh, and this thread, specifically requests my thoughts - look at the title.  I am just giving my fans what they want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

you are the most pompous piece of s hit indy homer troll ive ever encountered. as much as im enjoying this back and forth banter i am going to stop because you cant feed a stray dogg and expect it to leave.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

posted at 12/27/2009 11:25 PM EST
    First: 11/18/2008
    Last: 12/27/2009
    I give the guy credit for posting today after a tough loss for his team. Underdog may be a Indy homer on an out of town thread but he does face the music which is a lot more then I can say for the large number of trolls on this site. 
    Many others post nonsense and run but Underdog comes back time and time again to back his stance whether you agree with him or not.
    I can respect that.

I second that! Over on the Celtics board, GreenKiller ran and hid for three days after the Faker's had their beatdown at the hands of the Cav's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

1.   It is not a fact that Indy and Perfect Manning would have won this game if they hadn't pulled some starters.  5 Point lead in the third quarter with bad field position. 
      2.  They did lose the game. 
      3.   IMO, it was gutless.  And I would be upset if I was a Colt fan. 
      4.   IMO,  if they win the Super Bowl, there is no way to prove this "rest" helped. Will 10 minutes of rest for some of the guys on each side of the ball matter in three weeks?  Why play the guys that much in the first place? 
      5.  If the Colts are successful in the playoffs and pat themselves on the back for being motivated by this game, then that is colt manure.
      6.  IMO, the potential negative effects outweigh the positive.

The Patriots have already clinched team of the decade regardless of what the Colts do this year.  19-0 could have misled a few into believing otherwise.  That's gone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This guy needs a hug.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

Fowler- You may not like other teams fans being here... but that's what makes it fun.  All you Pats fans can gang up on us and talk all the sh*t you want and we can give it right back.  Isn't that what being a sports fan is all about?? 

Myself and two Pats fans almost got thrown out of a tiny pub on the west coast of Ireland because we were arguing so much about the Pats and Colts that it almost came to punches. (Half a world away and we're arguing Colts v Pats. It was awesome)  The owner came up to us and told us if we didn't settle down we'd be asked to leave.  So we toned it down and eventually had a lot of fun in a shared hatred of the Cowboys.  So if you want vanilla, plain Jane sports talk that's fine.... but I don't.  That's why I'm here and not just agreeing with everything other Colts fans say on a Colts message board.

Sections
Shortcuts