Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

He is attacking two of the guys you have been so positive towards since last off season.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/06/09/the-5-worst-players-on-the-2014-new-england-patriots-roster/#slide11" rel="nofollow">http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/06/09/the-5-worst-players-on-the-2014-new-england-patriots-roster/#slide11

<Highlights from the Article>

5 Worst Players on the 2014 Patriots roster...

#1 is Kyle Arrington

Arrington is a polarizing player with adamant defenders and critics, and I’m a critic. He isn’t capable of playing anything but slot CB and he’s below average at that. He never warranted the four-year, $ 16 million contract he received, and since the 2011 season his production has only declined. At best Arrington is a special teams player who only looks good because everyone else around him is worse than he is.

3.  Danny Amendola

He is the poster child for injured reserve. He was supposed to replace Wes Welker but instead made honest fans bitter at Bill Belichick’s disloyal incompetence. He’s never started 16 games, had 100 receptions, 1000 receiving yards or caught more than three touchdowns in a season. For $ 28 million, the Patriots got a part-time WR who spends more time in the hospital than he does catching passes from Tom Brady.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

All true, although I am still holding out hope for Gronk.  But I have to admit, that hope is fading..

He's the ultimate tease.

He's that gf that everyone had and held on to because she satisfied certain criteria but is totally void of all other qualities.

The other girls never satisfied anything.  A short stint with a rapid escape before daylight.

"The worse New England has gotten on defense, the better Brady has been forced to become -- with 109 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a 39-9 record the past three seasons. "

CLARK JUDGE______7/13/13_____________________________________

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Your weird obsession with Rusty has gone from disturbing to down-right creepy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Come On TFB! Just because some moron writes a moronic article, we have to take it as fact? I didn't even read the article but I can tell from the excerpt the writer has a hard on for the New England Patriots! Rusty can be annoying but you not letting the Welker/Amendola thing go is as well! BB and his staff blew it on that one (although Welker's agent has to assume a lot of the responsibility as well). Stay well brother!

[object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Obsession?  How so?  I thought he might like to know about this article and like to respond.  There is a comment section on there after all.  I would think since he responds to people on here concerning subjects like this that he might want to give the guy who wrote a piece of his mind. 

I thought it would be nice of me to give Rusty a heads up on this.  Would love to watch him debate with someone outside of this forum for once.

Your obsession with me is a tad bit alarming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Obsession?  How so?  I thought he might like to know about this article and like to respond.  There is a comment section on there after all.  I would think since he responds to people on here concerning subjects like this that he might want to give the guy who wrote a piece of his mind. 

I thought it would be nice of me to give Rusty a heads up on this.  Would love to watch him debate with someone outside of this forum for once.

Your obsession with me is a tad bit alarming.

TFB.......you're better than this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The Brandon Lafell thing kind of scares me, he had better not be our 4th worst player or we will be in trouble. I don't agree with the list (except for Chung and Arrington), but I would think if there was a most disappointing list you could throw Amendola and Gronk on it because of their injury history.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Come On TFB! Just because some moron writes a moronic article, we have to take it as fact? I didn't even read the article but I can tell from the excerpt the writer has a hard on for the New England Patriots! Rusty can be annoying but you not letting the Welker/Amendola thing go is as well! BB and his staff blew it on that one (although Welker's agent has to assume a lot of the responsibility as well). Stay well brother!

Have you not been reading my posts the past couple of months?  I have supported Amendola on here even stating that I hope the Pats didn't let him go as he approached his roster bonus date.  I think this is the year Amendola completes a full season and has an impact on the offense.   That is my hope anyway. 

Not about Welker anymore with me, however if one would like to open the discussion on the situation again then I would be more then happy to give my opinion.  But I think it's widely agreed upon that it was a mistake to let him go.  Why keep bringing it up at this point?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

TFB.......you're better than this.

Why is this wrong?  I legitimately would like to see him respond to this guy, especially about the Arrington comments.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The Brandon Lafell thing kind of scares me, he had better not be our 4th worst player or we will be in trouble. I don't agree with the list (except for Chung and Arrington), but I would think if there was a most disappointing list you could throw Amendola and Gronk on it because of their injury history.

I keep wanting to ignore the whole Lafell bad hands comments hoping it isn't the case with him.  I have come around on this pickup and actually think it could turn out to be something really good. But then I keep hearing about the hands....I hear mixed reviews about him from people who watch the Panthers on a regular basis. 

As for Gronk and Amendola, I think the reason they are listed on here is because of the injuries.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I keep wanting to ignore the whole Lafell bad hands comments hoping it isn't the case with him.  I have come around on this pickup and actually think it could turn out to be something really good. But then I keep hearing about the hands....I hear mixed reviews about him from people who watch the Panthers on a regular basis. 

As for Gronk and Amendola, I think the reason they are listed on here is because of the injuries.  

Yeah I've read that too...hope it doesn't happen here, but it's harder to catch footballs in freezing NE, than warm and cozy Carolina.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[objectHTMLDivElement]

Ditto.  I got no dog in this fight, but the amount of goading and baiting from all sides is mind boggling.  Some people just like to spend too much time arguing with people who really don't affect their lives in any way except that they choose to be offended by what someone writes on a posting board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

It is very creepy.  He is jealous he is not a born and bred new Englander

[/QUOTE]

that could be it or its just not lol

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It is very creepy.  He is jealous he is not a born and bred new englander

[object HTMLDivElement]

Who cares where he was born?  What's to be jealous of?

Most of the born and bred New Englanders on this board don't live there any more.

At least he has enough sense to prefer TB and the Pats over Scam Newton and the Pantherettes.

Now, I'd call that a traitor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It is very creepy.  He is jealous he is not a born and bred new englander

No offense to anyone here but that is just plain silly.

BTW, don't you live in Carolina?  LMAO!!!

As I pointed out, there is a reply section to that article, why don't you respond to his Arrington comments? Interesting that you spew venom here but afraid to respond to something like that.  Fraud!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Not that I care a whole lot. When Arrington was signed McCourty was moving back to FS and the Pats had him one vet and a rookie as DBs (no Talib yet and definitely not Revis and Browner). I did not like the deal either, however, the Pats did not have 3 of the DBs they have on the current roster. Things look different in hindsight, but there was no tangible way one could imagine that the Pats would get Talib or eventually get Revis and Browner (unthinkable two years ago).  The fact the Pats got Revis and Browner only magnifies the Arrington signing. I could be wrong but I think Arrington may have led the team in INTs either the year he signed or the year before he signed. My take on it is that the deal was one or two years too long, but as stated there was no real way of knowing which good-great DBs would sign with the team so BB did not have a ton of leverage. Also, if the deal is backloaded he could be gone next year if/when Revis is extended.

I never thought BB was going to give Wes the money; also did not know that Wes would sign with Denver eventually. Amendola , like any # of players in the league has to stay before you evaluate his production and if he can't stay healthy then we discuss this at a later date.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TFB, how do you meet with Harrison yearly, that sounds frigggin awesome

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

TFB, how do you meet with Harrison yearly, that sounds frigggin awesome

You are so naive.  

Well lets hear the story first. I don't buy it. But if question it, he most likely wont tell us now. I don't buy one piece of that crap. I wanted to hear the story though...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Didn't Edelman play behind WW and more than fill his roll?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

arrington did play. Well in the slot, he did own ww in that bronco game, he does have ball skills,  and he did have surgery at seasons end

yes not having grink on the field is a major dissappointment, but this last injury was not his fault. No one and I mean no one is going to survive a helmet aimed at his knee. The cheap shot of at least last year in the nfl. To say that he had to hit him in the knee to miss his head is idiotic

making notes of who the worst players on the team is a specious thread

btw did you see that 31.4% of players in 2014 were ufdas? Every team has a lot of borderline players, but most do have physical measure abler, it the coaching that counts

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Sections
Shortcuts