Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am dead serious, bit i will entertain the idea of meeting up with one of these turds if they wish.  The main goal would be to dispel this stupid notion that i am some fat and unemployed individual.

comical

[/QUOTE]

Damn, what a miserable time that would be.  I can get along with just about anyone but this clown has nothing to work with, I have nothing in common with this guy that I can see.  Couldn't talk Pats football with him, couldn't watch a game with him, couldn't talk about the family life with the guy, heck we couldn't even talk music as our music tastes are completely different.  Maybe we could could just meet in the center of a boxing ring.  That might be the best idea. 

comical

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are married with kids.  Talk about miserable.  I have more going on for a thursday night than you would in an entire month.

When was the last time you actually hung out with your friends with no wifey in sight?  Who are you kidding here anyway?  You're some dorky guy who goes to church on sundays.

[/QUOTE]

I realize that this has nothing to do with me, but I just can't help but respond, seeing as how I am married, with kids, and I go to church on Sundays.  There are definitely things I miss about single life and, certainly, things I don't care for about married life, but I'll tell you something.  The most amazing moments have occurred as I have watched my kids.  You want excitement?  Try watching a baseball game...your team down by a run...tying run on second...your kid coming to bat.  Even better...your son hasn't had a hit all season and he is down to his last strike.  There's the pitch...bam!  You never knew he could hit a ball so far.  It was better than any professional game I ever saw.  I'm sure you think it's no big deal.  Until you experience having your own flesh and blood out there putting themselves on the line, whether it's big leagues or little league...you have no idea what excitement is. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

When was the last time you actually hung out with your friends with no wifey in sight? 

I have friends who are married.  I hang out with them without their wives pretty regularly.  That sort of misses the point though since I assume that people get married to someone they like spending time with... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, you are married with kids.  Talk about miserable.  I have more going on for a thursday night than you would in an entire month.

When was the last time you actually hung out with your friends with no wifey in sight?  Who are you kidding here anyway?  You're some dorky guy who goes to church on sundays.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  A totally classic response from a lonely single guy.  This is hilarious!! 

You have more going on a Thursday night then I do an entire month, OMG!  It doesn't get any funnier then that!  Dude, I'm a family guy with a social life... I probably do more in a month then you do in an entire year.

When was the last time I hung out with friends?  How's daily for ya!  Golfing with friends or brothers, going to the gym with my friends or my brothers, hanging at the ball fields, watching the big fights or UFC's, lunch with the guys at work, I get plenty of "friend" time, LMAO!  What are you even talking about? My life is full.. think about that next time you are sitting home alone on a Thursday evening listening to you old records while hitting the bottle.  Or do you go down the street and sit at the local pub listening to small bands by your miserable self then walk your miserable self home and go to bed with your miserable self every night only to wake up and do the whole lonely guy routine all over again.  LMAO! You are one pathetic loser! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So according to this article Arrington is the worst player on the Patriots who only looks good because everyone else around him is worse than he is.  What does that mean?  That is literally a contradiction.  I don't particularly care for PFF's grades, but they have been fairly kind to Arrington the past couple of years.  You seem to value them as a source so take it for what it's worth.

[/QUOTE]

Value them as a source?  Nope, someone sent me a link to the website.  I thought Rusty might like to post a comment on the site concerning Arrington who Rusty has always been so high on.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Value them as a source?  Nope, someone sent me a link to the website.  I thought Rusty might like to post a comment on the site concerning Arrington who Rusty has always been so high on.

I don't think we are on the same page.  This thread may have been initially directed at Rusty, but there have been a number of other posters who have already commented on the article in this thread.  You have been critical of Arrington on this board in the past.  You just posted an article that rips Arrington a new one.  You have in the past used PFF grades in your analysis of players.  PFF (who I don't particularly care for) has graded Arrington pretty well over the past couple of years.  I was saying you seem to value PFF as a source based on your previous postings.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I realize that this has nothing to do with me, but I just can't help but respond, seeing as how I am married, with kids, and I go to church on Sundays.  There are definitely things I miss about single life and, certainly, things I don't care for about married life, but I'll tell you something.  The most amazing moments have occurred as I have watched my kids.  You want excitement?  Try watching a baseball game...your team down by a run...tying run on second...your kid coming to bat.  Even better...your son hasn't had a hit all season and he is down to his last strike.  There's the pitch...bam!  You never knew he could hit a ball so far.  It was better than any professional game I ever saw.  I'm sure you think it's no big deal.  Until you experience having your own flesh and blood out there putting themselves on the line, whether it's big leagues or little league...you have no idea what excitement is. 

[/QUOTE]

Yep, perfect response dude! 

I can't think of anything more wonderful in this world then having children and watching them learn, grow and accomplish their dreams, feeling their love while having that unconditional love for them like nothing you could ever imagine.  I hope I don't insult anyone here with this comment but I really feel bad for people who do not have children.  I know there are many who have no desire for children.. I feel sorrow for those people. Just my opinion of course. 

Only advice I could share to you cyncalpatfan is find time to have a bit of social life, even if its just simple stuff like hitting the gym with friends, hitting the golf course with some friends every now and then, simple stuff like that.  One of the best times is hanging at the ball fields with the other Dads, good times right there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thread kind of reminds me of the kind of thing you see in elementary school, but I digress.

Opinions are like a**holes, everybody's got one.   The guy who's expressing his in that article essentially destroys his own credibility with this phrase "Bill Belichick’s disloyal incompetence."  Disloyal?  W_T_F_ has loyalty got to do with fielding a competitive football team?  Incompetence?  I wish I were half as 'incompetent' at what I do as BB is at what he does.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  A totally classic response from a lonely single guy.  This is hilarious!! 

You have more going on a Thursday night then I do an entire month, OMG!  It doesn't get any funnier then that!  Dude, I'm a family guy with a social life... I probably do more in a month then you do in an entire year.

When was the last time I hung out with friends?  How's daily for ya!  Golfing with friends or brothers, going to the gym with my friends or my brothers, hanging at the ball fields, watching the big fights or UFC's, lunch with the guys at work, I get plenty of "friend" time, LMAO!  What are you even talking about? My life is full.. think about that next time you are sitting home alone on a Thursday evening listening to you old records while hitting the bottle.  Or do you go down the street and sit at the local pub listening to small bands by your miserable self then walk your miserable self home and go to bed with your miserable self every night only to wake up and do the whole lonely guy routine all over again.  LMAO! You are one pathetic loser! 

[/QUOTE]

inflatable BB does him just fine. he doesn't even need to leave mommy's basement for him to party

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Keep the rodney hat at the office do ya?  Lmao.

So easy to catch you in lies.  And, if you do have multiple kids at your age, you totally blew your 20s and early 30s, you blew it

Lmao

You would be great in the 1950s though, ward!  Bawahah

[/QUOTE]

Keep the Rodney hat at the office?  What are you even talking about?

How did I blow my 20's and early 30's?  LMAO!  Oh, please explain!  Sounds like you were a late bloomer.  While you were playing dungeons and dragons in HS and early college I was living life.  Please tell me you aren't one of those guys who didn't date until their 20's or early 30's.  LMAO!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thread kind of reminds me of the kind of thing you see in elementary school, but I digress.

Opinions are like a**holes, everybody's got one.   The guy who's expressing his in that article essentially destroys his own credibility with this phrase "Bill Belichick’s disloyal incompetence."  Disloyal?  W_T_F_ has loyalty got to do with fielding a competitive football team?  Incompetence?  I wish I were half as 'incompetent' at what I do as BB is at what he does.

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Some of you should re-read your posts and immediately contemplate your life, why you come here and just why you think arguing with faceless names is a good way to spend your time.  Really. 

Signed,

The rest of us

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think we are on the same page.  This thread may have been initially directed at Rusty, but there have been a number of other posters who have already commented on the article in this thread.  You have been critical of Arrington on this board in the past.  You just posted an article that rips Arrington a new one.  You have in the past used PFF grades in your analysis of players.  PFF (who I don't particularly care for) has graded Arrington pretty well over the past couple of years.  I was saying you seem to value PFF as a source based on your previous postings.

[/QUOTE]

PFF, yes I agree with some of their numbers and opinions but there are many other sites I agree with and use as reference on here like Football outsiders, Cold hard Football Facts, Pats Pulpit,  to name a few.  And of course I don't agree with everything they write either.  For instance, that goofball writer for PFF says Brady isn't a top 5 QB.  LMAO!  Well I don't agree with him.  He works for PFF, so are you saying if I use them as a reference from time to time then I must agree with everything they write? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

inflatable BB does him just fine. he doesn't even need to leave mommy's basement for him to party

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  The funny thing is you have no idea just how true that is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, perfect response dude! 

I can't think of anything more wonderful in this world then having children and watching them learn, grow and accomplish their dreams, feeling their love while having that unconditional love for them like nothing you could ever imagine.  I hope I don't insult anyone here with this comment but I really feel bad for people who do not have children.  I know there are many who have no desire for children.. I feel sorrow for those people. Just my opinion of course. 

Only advice I could share to you cyncalpatfan is find time to have a bit of social life, even if its just simple stuff like hitting the gym with friends, hitting the golf course with some friends every now and then, simple stuff like that.  One of the best times is hanging at the ball fields with the other Dads, good times right there.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support.

Apparently, however, I've given you the idea that I don't have a social life.  That's not accurate, but I appreciate your concern. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks for the support.

Apparently, however, I've given you the idea that I don't have a social life.  That's not accurate, but I appreciate your concern. 

No I get it, I guess when I hear people talk about missing certain things about the single life I just assume that is what they are talking about.  I can't think of anything I miss about the single life, I have friends who are single and it sounds lonely and miserable most times, lol!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

so are you saying if I use them as a reference from time to time then I must agree with everything they write? 

No.  You need to relax.  I was just putting a source out there that likes Arrington and contextualizing it with a comment that you seem to think their work is okay.  I ended my initial comment with the phrase "for what it's worth".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

so are you saying if I use them as a reference from time to time then I must agree with everything they write? 

[/QUOTE]

No.  You need to relax.  I was just putting a source out there that likes Arrington and contextualizing it with a comment that you seem to think their work is okay.  I ended my initial comment with the phrase "for what it's worth".

[/QUOTE]

Relax?  I'm chillin like a villain, pcmIV.  Sorry,  I guess I'm missing your point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

That is because frauds do not know they are being frauds.  Tfb12 is as disingenuous as they come which is why he is in the cupcake guild.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  I like when you get owned and then start to classify groups for people.  Is that how they handle you in the treatment centers?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, but sometimes its fun to go old school.  I guess I could just come out and challenge Rusty to meet me at the bike racks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Sorry,  I guess I'm missing your point.

Whatever.  At least we can all agree that Rusty's opinions on marriage amongst other things are rather "unique".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever.  At least we can all agree that Rusty's opinions on marriage amongst other things are rather "unique".

[/QUOTE]

Yes.....marrying "or at least pretending" you are married to your blow-up doll is "unique" 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  We agree on that pcmIV!

Sections
Shortcuts