Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to cousteau's comment:

inflatable BB does him just fine. he doesn't even need to leave mommy's basement for him to party

LOL!  The funny thing is you have no idea just how true that is.

The best part of this exchange is bustchise's freudian slip with regards to blow up dolls and basements.  Priceless.

Cannot be made up.  A jets fan engaging with a former browns fan from texas.

I am not sure larry david could create something more awkwardly comical.

No but a turd from NC referencing "goonies" characters means he's not been out of mommys basement for decades. And his insistence that anyone who disagrees in Bustchise is becoming so lame it's sad. Better get back to your "date" there Crusty....he's deflating and when that happens, you can't have your way with him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I realize that this has nothing to do with me, but I just can't help but respond, seeing as how I am married, with kids, and I go to church on Sundays.  There are definitely things I miss about single life and, certainly, things I don't care for about married life, but I'll tell you something.  The most amazing moments have occurred as I have watched my kids.  You want excitement?  Try watching a baseball game...your team down by a run...tying run on second...your kid coming to bat.  Even better...your son hasn't had a hit all season and he is down to his last strike.  There's the pitch...bam!  You never knew he could hit a ball so far.  It was better than any professional game I ever saw.  I'm sure you think it's no big deal.  Until you experience having your own flesh and blood out there putting themselves on the line, whether it's big leagues or little league...you have no idea what excitement is. 

Nothing at all to do with this thread but your post truly hit (n.p.i.) home with me.  My son had been in his first year in little league for about 3 weeks when I returned from an 8 month deployment.  Obviously I had never seen him play competitively before.  In his first at bat in the first game I was able to watch he nailed a double down the third base line.  I thought I would jump out of my skin. 

Those who know, know.  Those who don't, don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Keep the rodney hat at the office do ya?  Lmao.

So easy to catch you in lies.  And, if you do have multiple kids at your age, you totally blew your 20s and early 30s, you blew it

Lmao

You would be great in the 1950s though, ward!  Bawahah

Keep the Rodney hat at the office?  What are you even talking about?

How did I blow my 20's and early 30's?  LMAO!  Oh, please explain!  Sounds like you were a late bloomer.  While you were playing dungeons and dragons in HS and early college I was living life.  Please tell me you aren't one of those guys who didn't date until their 20's or early 30's.  LMAO!!

No, i just used birth control and didn't run to church like a moron in my teens and 20s like you.

Bawahah 

If you were so thrilled to be a daddy you would not be in here virtually felating tommy boy locked in your bedroom on a sunday afternoon.

Lmao

You used birth control? Haha! You mean your hand!!! Lmao! 

I ran to church in my teens and 20's? Interesting. 

Um, I usually don't post in here on Sundays until either way before the game or later after the games. I typically watch every game with the family, we are all huge football/pats fans. When I go through the game threads I see that you post a lot during the games. You must watch all alone, haha!

so let me get this right... If I am posting on the forum then I am neglecting my family, but all the other times I am not on the forum I am not enjoying my life because I am spending time with my family and don't have time to myself or a social life?  Got it!  You are a breathing contradiction. You loser!! Lol!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Nothing at all to do with this thread but your post truly hit (n.p.i.) home with me.  My son had been in his first year in little league for about 3 weeks when I returned from an 8 month deployment.  Obviously I had never seen him play competitively before.  In his first at bat in the first game I was able to watch he nailed a double down the third base line.  I thought I would jump out of my skin. 

Awesome story!  Thanks for sharing. What is so cool is at any given moment I can close my eyes and picture stuff like this that my kids have done and it brings instant joy and gratification.

like you say, those who know, know. Those who don't, don't. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Keep the rodney hat at the office do ya?  Lmao.

So easy to catch you in lies.  And, if you do have multiple kids at your age, you totally blew your 20s and early 30s, you blew it

Lmao

You would be great in the 1950s though, ward!  Bawahah

Keep the Rodney hat at the office?  What are you even talking about?

How did I blow my 20's and early 30's?  LMAO!  Oh, please explain!  Sounds like you were a late bloomer.  While you were playing dungeons and dragons in HS and early college I was living life.  Please tell me you aren't one of those guys who didn't date until their 20's or early 30's.  LMAO!!

No, i just used birth control and didn't run to church like a moron in my teens and 20s like you.

Bawahah 

If you were so thrilled to be a daddy you would not be in here virtually felating tommy boy locked in your bedroom on a sunday afternoon.

Lmao

You used birth control? Haha! You mean your hand!!! Lmao! 

I ran to church in my teens and 20's? Interesting. 

Um, I usually don't post in here on Sundays until either way before the game or later after the games. I typically watch every game with the family, we are all huge football/pats fans. When I go through the game threads I see that you post a lot during the games. You must watch all alone, haha!

so let me get this right... If I am posting on the forum then I am neglecting my family, but all the other times I am not on the forum I am not enjoying my life because I am spending time with my family and don't have time to myself or a social life?  Got it!  You are a breathing contradiction. You loser!! Lol!

'This is a true story. One day Rusty was actually out in the world and he went to a concert. Once he realized no one could take BB's place, well.......here's his story"

Jackson Browne..."Rosie"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rX6vumdt-A

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

I realize that this has nothing to do with me, but I just can't help but respond, seeing as how I am married, with kids, and I go to church on Sundays.  There are definitely things I miss about single life and, certainly, things I don't care for about married life, but I'll tell you something.  The most amazing moments have occurred as I have watched my kids.  You want excitement?  Try watching a baseball game...your team down by a run...tying run on second...your kid coming to bat.  Even better...your son hasn't had a hit all season and he is down to his last strike.  There's the pitch...bam!  You never knew he could hit a ball so far.  It was better than any professional game I ever saw.  I'm sure you think it's no big deal.  Until you experience having your own flesh and blood out there putting themselves on the line, whether it's big leagues or little league...you have no idea what excitement is. 

You two are spot on. I raised a stepson and a daughter. There is nothing greater than watching them, whether they are struggling to overcome something or succeeding. I tried to never miss a game, as my dad did for me. He coached little league and Babe Ruth for me and my 3 brothers. My stepson wasn't a great hockey player, but gave it all he had. My daughter played soccer and danced. Great memories. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

inflatable BB does him just fine. he doesn't even need to leave mommy's basement for him to party

LOL!  The funny thing is you have no idea just how true that is.

The best part of this exchange is bustchise's freudian slip with regards to blow up dolls and basements.  Priceless.

Cannot be made up.  A jets fan engaging with a former browns fan from texas.

I am not sure larry david could create something more awkwardly comical.

No but a turd from NC referencing "goonies" characters means he's not been out of mommys basement for decades. And his insistence that anyone who disagrees in Bustchise is becoming so lame it's sad. Better get back to your "date" there Crusty....he's deflating and when that happens, you can't have your way with him

Sounds great, bustchise.  Say hey!  Why the name cousteau?  

Lmao

it's a name there Russ Griswold, RWTK, Doug Irwin, etc but at least I haven't been banned dozens of times. Why don't you just go with "I bend over for BB?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You keep spinning yourself into a hole. Remember that time you posted from your supposed child's game?   Some parent.

What a tool.

All these mystery friends of yours apparently don't exist.  You just think they do.

It is exactly why people are calling you out sourcing this dork's article you posted.  You don't even know how phony you look.  

Lol

Haha!  Weak sauce, dude!  You are so lame. I can't believe you even post half the crap you post.   You make zero sense, and you are getting owned on this thread by everyone, coming across as the sad, sorry, lonely fool that you are. 

Out of curiosity, please explain the Rodney hat at the office comment you made earlier. Do you even know what you are talking about here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Reading Rustys post is like watching that show finding bigfoot .They run around tring to prove something that doesn't exsist,but we keep watching to see what stupid things they say or might do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Reading Rustys post is like watching that show finding bigfoot .They run around tring to prove something that doesn't exsist,but we keep watching to see what stupid things they say or might do.

hey Trombone...why haven't you called out "sox rock.." as "bustchise?" It's obvious that they are not on your "BB is the lord and savior" page so what's the deal???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I just spent the last 15 minutes reading this priceless thread, my thoughts:

Russy might want to get some cats or a dog. The man is all alone in his grandma's basement. 

I think Russy is cracking.

Russy needs a friend and a girl.  Maybe a blind deaf one would stay with him.  Maybe.

I picture Russy as the 40 year old virgin.

Last time Russy had the V is when it had him.

Russy tries to use same tactics in here that he used to try and discredit me and my girlfriends pictures.

Russy is a jealous person.

I bet Russy's neighbors laugh at him.

That is just a few. 

Feel free to add to the list.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmaxxx. Show kmaxxx's posts

I remember both Babe and Rusty got banned at the same time several years ago.  They had a big cat fight going on in a thread one time, both got the boot to the butt outta here.  This place rejoiced when they were gone.  It was nice and quiet for about a day or two.  But our party was short lived, they came back.  Babe was right much more often then Rusty was.  Perhaps Rusty made a correct observation (or "guess" as I liked to call it) once a year.  He used to say he had an IQ of 150.  I think what happened was he took the test twice and they told him he got one 20 score and one 50 score.  He thought they said 150.   He has an IQ of a rock.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I just spent the last 15 minutes reading this priceless thread,"

If by priceless you mean it's worth nothing, than yes. Personal attacks, bogus tough guy Internet posturing, it's the worst this forum has to offer. You're not less of a fan if you think Belichick is flawed and Brady is the key to this team's success. You're not less of a fan if you think the reverse either. Doesn't matter where you live, or whether you have signed jerseys in your closet or not. I don't care if you have a family or live on your own. That's not the sum of a person's worth. 

On the other hand, I'm good with these kinds of threads if we can keep this junk commentary off the other threads

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmaxxx. Show kmaxxx's posts

I am in tears laughing at the 3 previous posts above spanky's as e various forms of bustchise, 1 being a brand new account with a sinatra avatar.

Gee, we're all so confused, bustchise.

You have not changed.  You hear voices in your head, don't ya?

Sections
Shortcuts