Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Calling Rusty.. You might want to respond to this guy

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

TFB, how do you meet with Harrison yearly, that sounds frigggin awesome

You are so naive.  

Well lets hear the story first. I don't buy it. But if question it, he most likely wont tell us now. I don't buy one piece of that crap. I wanted to hear the story though...

Poor Joe, falling into Rusty's little spell. 

Let me apologize in advance to everyone, I'm not trying to toot my own horn here but I have to prove a point.  Please bear with me!

So Joe, if you would have been following along you wouldn't be doubting a word I say.  I don't lie.  I have no reason to lie. I am 100% genuine, for real.  I'm a fun dude, will do anything for most people because that's the way I am.  I think I have shared a little of that on this forum and I think some people will agree with me on that.  If I was a liar, a fraud then I wouldn't be the way I am..... I would be more like Rusty.  LMAO!!

Oh, and I guess I am so full of crap that you also don't believe I worked with Chris Gronkowski's girlfriend who runs Gronk Nation?  They are even selling a shirt I designed for them over on Gronk Nation.  Go check it out Joe! 

Chris' girlfriend even had Rob Gronkowski personalize and autograph a helmet to my daughter.  I have posted a picture of it on this forum a couple times, Joe. 

One of my best friends is a Realtor in the Denver area and I introduced Chris Gronkowski and his girlfriend to her to help them with their real estate needs when Chris was signed by Denver and didn't know anyone in the area.  Yeah, I'm a real fake, a real fraud, Joe.

Oh, and yeah.... I get to see and visit with Rodney Harrison every year when he is in town. Have done so for the past 5 maybe 6 years now.   Oh, and just for kicks I once had him sign a Pats hat... Probably knowing I would have to one day prove it to someone who fell under Rusty's spell.  Here you go Joe, check it out...

RH37

And I have met, talked with and shook Robert Krafts hand, as well as many other Pats players, Joe. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Well thank you for sharing. That's actually really cool. I assumed that you wouldn't tell just to make rusty even more in a tizzy but you gotta agree TFB there are alot of people out there who are full of shat when they say some things 

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Oh and thanks for stating my name about 20 times like you were giving me a stern talking to

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh and thanks for stating my name about 20 times like you were giving me a stern talking to

Sure thing, Joe!

LMAO!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well thank you for sharing. That's actually really cool. I assumed that you wouldn't tell just to make rusty even more in a tizzy but you gotta agree TFB there are alot of people out there who are full of shat when they say some things 

It's pretty clear that Rusty is the real fraud on this forum.  Can't believe a word he writes.  He has nothing to back up any claim that he makes on this forum.  The guy is delusional, he has some serious issues. Watch... He will come back on here and try and discredit everything I wrote, continue to say I'm not a real fan!  LMAO!! Wait and see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It's pretty clear that Rusty is the real fraud on this forum.  Can't believe a word he writes.  He has nothing to back up any claim that he makes on this forum.  The guy is delusional, he has some serious issues. Watch... He will come back on here and try and discredit everything I wrote, continue to say I'm not a real fan!  LMAO!! Wait and see.

Yes yes I know he will. it's the constant back and forth. I'm just saying there are a lot of bs artists out there and you gotta be suspicious

• You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Just send him a private message instead of creating a thread for him.  You two need to meet up in real life and grab a beer.  Being behind a computer monitor has brought out the worst in you both.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

He is attacking two of the guys you have been so positive towards since last off season.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/06/09/the-5-worst-players-on-the-2014-new-england-patriots-roster/#slide11" rel="nofollow">http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/06/09/the-5-worst-players-on-the-2014-new-england-patriots-roster/#slide11" rel="nofollow">http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/06/09/the-5-worst-players-on-the-2014-new-england-patriots-roster/#slide11

<Highlights from the Article>

5 Worst Players on the 2014 Patriots roster...

#1 is Kyle Arrington

Arrington is a polarizing player with adamant defenders and critics, and I’m a critic. He isn’t capable of playing anything but slot CB and he’s below average at that. He never warranted the four-year, $ 16 million contract he received, and since the 2011 season his production has only declined. At best Arrington is a special teams player who only looks good because everyone else around him is worse than he is.

3.  Danny Amendola

He is the poster child for injured reserve. He was supposed to replace Wes Welker but instead made honest fans bitter at Bill Belichick’s disloyal incompetence. He’s never started 16 games, had 100 receptions, 1000 receiving yards or caught more than three touchdowns in a season. For $ 28 million, the Patriots got a part-time WR who spends more time in the hospital than he does catching passes from Tom Brady.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to open the article on my computer so I just have to go by the limited information provided.  Honestly, if someone considers Gronkowski to be one of our five worst players, then that person has absolutely no credibility.  To identify someone as being the worst, to me, implies that the player doesn't have what it takes to play his position.  Gronkowski?  Really?  Don't bring up the nonsense about his injuries.  The man plays at 110% every time he is on the field.  He is a monster.  If you tell me that he is one of our biggest disappointments...okay.  But, one of our worst?  That's laughable.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Didn't Edelman play behind WW and more than fill his roll?

Yes.  People just assumed amendola would take on the welker role.

Yeah, sure bustchise, Edelman on the bubble was the big talk on this forum a few years ago.  Edelman had his own injury concerns, nobody saw him staying healthy and doing what he did last season.  Nope!  You are wrong again!

All the talk was about Amendola replacing Welker.  Everything you read around the internet was comparing Amendola to Welker, All the discussion on here was about Amendola filling Welkers role.  It didn't happen, Amendola once again got hurt and totally faded away by the end of the season.  Edelman was the surprise player who filled the role.  Don't act like you or anyone else on this forum knew it was going to happen because that would be an all out lie.  Nobody called it.. Nobody!

Yes yes I know he will. it's the constant back and forth. I'm just saying there are a lot of bs artists out there and you gotta be suspicious

I think you are under estimating peoples character on here, Joe.  I think most people on this forum are legit, stand up people.  Lot's of super cool, legit people here.  Only a small handful are full of BS.  Of course Rusty is at the top of the full of BS list. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

You really shouldn't have posted this.  It makes little sense outside of Arrington.  Gronk one of the worst players? Really?  Even Amendola isn't a worst player.  Disappointments I could go along with.  LeFell and Chung haven't played a game yet and they are considered one of the worst players on the team?  This guy's a blowhard at best. Disappointments and questionables do not equate to worst.

To the guys who couldn't get to the article.  it's a slideshow presentation.  Copied and pasted comments.

5) Gronk

This is like playing with Semtex, but it’s true. He is the ultimate “IF” player, which is a problem and he is probably the worst contractual investment in Patriots history. He started 16 games once, in 2011, and since then has been an injury nightmare. The other problem is people believe he is the offense's savior and Tom Brady forces him the ball when he is playing, thus making the offense predictably one-dimensional.

4)LaFell

For whatever reason, signing LaFell sent Patriots fans into Super Bowl mania as if he was the answer to the team’s woes at WR. Even the injured Danny Amendola has similar numbers to LaFell, who is at best a No. 3 WR who likes to drop passes. Since 2010, he’s started 16 games once, and his highest totals are 49 receptions, 677 receiving yards and five touchdowns. People need to pump the brakes.

3) Amendola

He is the poster child for injured reserve. He was supposed to replace Wes Welker but instead made honest fans bitter at Bill Belichick’s disloyal incompetence. He’s never started 16 games, had 100 receptions, 1000 receiving yards or caught more than three touchdowns in a season. For $ 28 million, the Patriots got a part-time WR who spends more time in the hospital than he does catching passes from Tom Brady.

2) Chung

I still blame Chung for the playoff loss to the New York Jets in 2011 when he thought a fake punt was a good idea. It’s the same game where Mark “Butt Fumble” Sanchez finished with a 127.3 passer rating because Chung and Kyle Arrington are such quality players. He was so awful the team got rid of him once. His best season was 2010, and since then he has just three interceptions and never started more than 10 games.

1) Arrington

Arrington is a polarizing player with adamant defenders and critics, and I’m a critic. He isn’t capable of playing anything but slot CB and he’s below average at that. He never warranted the four-year, $ 16 million contract he received, and since the 2011 season his production has only declined. At best Arrington is a special teams player who only looks good because everyone else around him is worse than he is.

Lmao.

Tfb12 sounds like chunk from the goonies claiming michael jackson once used the bathroom in his house.

Bawahah

Abawhaha

That is your new name, Tfb12...."chunk"....bawahah

Yeah, I continue to own you, and all you can do is come up with name calling to try and deflect away from the fact that I proved you wrong once again!  BTW, LMAO at you knowing the movie goonies so well and then quoting it....  Hahaha!  This can not be made up!  You are such a loser! 

Look at you... total meltdown mode!  "Abawhaha" never seen that before.  Looks like you are totally flustered! LOL at you!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Just send him a private message instead of creating a thread for him.  You two need to meet up in real life and grab a beer.  Being behind a computer monitor has brought out the worst in you both.

That would be an entertaining thing to watch!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Didn't WW get hurt this year too?  Anyone want to bet? I say DA plays more games going forward than WW.  

Edelman always had the talent he just needed to stay healthy.  Who played more games last year JE or WW?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The Brandon Lafell thing kind of scares me, he had better not be our 4th worst player or we will be in trouble. I don't agree with the list (except for Chung and Arrington), but I would think if there was a most disappointing list you could throw Amendola and Gronk on it because of their injury history.

[object HTMLDi

Wait, you would put the guy who caught more TD's his 1st 3 years in the league then any player in NFL history other then Randy Moss on the "most disappointing list"?

You sure are an "objective fan"...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

You really shouldn't have posted this.  It makes little sense outside of Arrington.  Gronk one of the worst players? Really?  Even Amendola isn't a worst player.  Disappointments I could go along with.  LeFell and Chung haven't played a game yet and they are considered one of the worst players on the team?  This guy's a blowhard at best. Disappointments and questionables do not equate to worst.

To the guys who couldn't get to the article.  it's a slideshow presentation.  Copied and pasted comments.

5) Gronk

This is like playing with Semtex, but it’s true. He is the ultimate “IF” player, which is a problem and he is probably the worst contractual investment in Patriots history. He started 16 games once, in 2011, and since then has been an injury nightmare. The other problem is people believe he is the offense's savior and Tom Brady forces him the ball when he is playing, thus making the offense predictably one-dimensional.

4)LaFell

For whatever reason, signing LaFell sent Patriots fans into Super Bowl mania as if he was the answer to the team’s woes at WR. Even the injured Danny Amendola has similar numbers to LaFell, who is at best a No. 3 WR who likes to drop passes. Since 2010, he’s started 16 games once, and his highest totals are 49 receptions, 677 receiving yards and five touchdowns. People need to pump the brakes.

3) Amendola

2) Chung

I still blame Chung for the playoff loss to the New York Jets in 2011 when he thought a fake punt was a good idea. It’s the same game where Mark “Butt Fumble” Sanchez finished with a 127.3 passer rating because Chung and Kyle Arrington are such quality players. He was so awful the team got rid of him once. His best season was 2010, and since then he has just three interceptions and never started more than 10 games.

1) Arrington

Hey, thanks for copy/paste.  I was curious what the fuss was about.  Clearly, you had the same thoughts that I did.  Whoever wrote that piece of worthless nonsense has no idea what he is talking about. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:

In response to garytx's comment:

5) Gronk

4)LaFell

3) Amendola

2) Chung

1) Arrington

Hey, thanks for copy/paste.  I was curious what the fuss was about.  Clearly, you had the same thoughts that I did.  Whoever wrote that piece of worthless nonsense has no idea what he is talking about. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Agreed, and it tells a tale to watch "fans" on this board agree with his article.

I am dead serious, bit i will entertain the idea of meeting up with one of these turds if they wish.  The main goal would be to dispel this stupid notion that i am some fat and unemployed individual.

comical

Damn, what a miserable time that would be.  I can get along with just about anyone but this clown has nothing to work with, I have nothing in common with this guy that I can see.  Couldn't talk Pats football with him, couldn't watch a game with him, couldn't talk about the family life with the guy, heck we couldn't even talk music as our music tastes are completely different.  Maybe we could could just meet in the center of a boxing ring or old school NHB.  That might be the best idea. 

comical

Incredleman.

You called............

je11

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

#1 is Kyle Arrington

So according to this article Arrington is the worst player on the Patriots who only looks good because everyone else around him is worse than he is.  What does that mean?  That is literally a contradiction.  I don't particularly care for PFF's grades, but they have been fairly kind to Arrington the past couple of years.  You seem to value them as a source so take it for what it's worth.

• Sections
    Shortcuts