Calvin Pace out for 6 Weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Calvin Pace out for 6 Weeks

Jenkins is due to be injured by week 4 as well. This is what happens when you pay copious amounts of money to older veterans with lots of wear and tear. It is also what happens when your entire team(led by your coach) are loud mouthed arrogant impostors.

Judging by the Jests inept offense and over payed contracts to the wrong players I would say the Dolphins look primed to finish 2nd in this division.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Looking at a 0-3 start for the Jest then on to 2-5 after week 8. You know everyone on their schedule is looking forward to playing the paper champs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Calvin Pace out for 6 Weeks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calvin Pace out for 6 Weeks : Aging veterans, that is awesome!   Cromartie is 26.   I think the Pats have three RBs a decade older than that.   I know they have three RBs older than LT.   You can pretty much count on them all missing 4-5 games.   You should hope that Mauroney misses 6-7 just so the running game has a chance to not be awful.   You should be just a bit more worried about giving up almost 40 points to the 1-15 Rams with last year’s worst offense in the NFL.   Just how many years are you going to claim that the defense is rebuilding.   And you blame it on zone coverage?   FYI, McCourty is a zone CB, good luck with him in man.   Notice how the Jets rebuilt their D in one year and were the best in the NFL.   Bill should have taken some notes (or maybe he prefers video).
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Havent you learned that Russ never lets the facts get in the way of the arguement he is making?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well apparently Pace missed the first 4 weeks of last season too and I recall the Jets got off to a decent start last year and pretty much shut down our offense without him so I wouldn't get too excited.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Calvin Pace out for 6 Weeks:
    [QUOTE]Sweet. PhatRex and PatsMan2 who are formerly bejesus, Waldorff and PatShats, now going back and forth with one another as part of the very scary routine this individual has. Do you enjoy talking to your split personalities? FACT: TBC had more sacks than Pace did last year and Pace played on a #1 rated D. Enjoy the facts!
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

FACT:

These are YOUR EXACT WORDS RUSS :

"LT too.  At some point one of these 4 older vets (Taylor, LT, Jenkins, Cromartie) or ones with injury histories will probably go down with something."

You cleary list LT and Cromartie as 2 of the 4 OLDER VETS.  Cromartie is 26!!!!  LT is 31 years old.  That's YOUNGER then Fred Taylor, Sammie Morris, Kevin Faulk.  And they have a young stud back in Shawne Green so not like LT is the main back.

So those are the FACTS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssmilloy36. Show ssmilloy36's posts

dont talk about light like he's good.  they guy got outplayed by a rookie in volmer.  light is garbage

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts