Cam Newton Breaks Record

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Cam Newton Breaks Record

Cam Newton Just broke Peyton Mannings record for passing yards in a rookie debut game. He has actually had quite a game and I wouldn't call it a fluke. I'm a little surprised but I'll give him his due for this performance. The Giants could use this guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Cam Newton Breaks Record

Can't believe how accurate his throws have been on the road in his 1st game. He just brought Steve Smith back from the dead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

The guy is a winner... good for him. As for the record, everyone will learn that peytons big numbers mean little, while Toms better TD to interceptions and # of superbowls mean a lot...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: Cam Newton Breaks Record:
    [QUOTE]Can't believe how accurate his throws have been on the road in his 1st game. He just brought Steve Smith back from the dead.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I'll be the first one to say I'm shocked. He looked shaky on the first couple of drives but after that he's been more than solid and as you say Steve smith has had himself quite a day also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Against a sucky defense. But hats off to him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

418 yards passing for Cam, damn, nice start for the young man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He looked real good. They should have tied the game. On the last series on first down he threw a beautiful lob pass and the receiver had it hit in the hands just outside the end zone incomplete.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

grabbed him in fantasy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Great stats for a rookie, but the real stat was a loss to the Cards.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He looked good in college, the only question mark was the body of work, he didn't throw a lot of passes in college but he sure was was accurate.  Good for Carolina, they've been starved for good news.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

good for him...that should silence the people who insisted he should not have been the #1 pick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Cam Newton Breaks Record:
    [QUOTE]good for him...that should silence the people who insisted he should not have been the #1 pick.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

A great 1st game!  I think it is better to be "thrown" into the system rather than sit for the 1st year....

Hoping I can pick him up on the Fantasy Football Waiver Wire....I need to get rid of Cassell as my back up to Brady

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Coming to try out some Killa Cam Crow.

I thought he would fall flat, due to his arrogance and Gruden making him look d umb, but He def. impressed me, hooking up w/Steve Smith and allowing him to show the league he is not washed up and the Cam to Smith connection is gonna be a lethal one.  That being said, it was the Cardinals....so lets see what happens going forward, but yes, Def. made a big splash and played better than I expected.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

One game, let's not annoint him in Canton just yet.