Camp observations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Camp observations

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

rkarp, reading good things about Thompkins, what have you heard?  He's the player I hope can break out and add a lot to the offense. He seems to have the desire to work to improve.  thanks for your input.

[/QUOTE]

I read Thompkins has been having a hard time catching the ball.  Anyone else hear or read this?

[/QUOTE]

According to Doug, he's shining the most :

http://nesn.com/2014/06/kenbrell-thompkins-makes-biggest-year-2-jump-in-patriots-minicamp-mailbag/" rel="nofollow">http://nesn.com/2014/06/kenbrell-thompkins-makes-biggest-year-2-jump-in-patriots-minicamp-mailbag/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12 Troll exposed^

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually, in Tuesday's edition of PWF in Progress, they(Perillo & Hart) said the same thing.  They said he was STILL double and triple catching the ball and looked spastic as he ll.

On Thursday's edition, they said he looked better.

Said he beat Browner for a TD catch in the left corner of the EZ and then directed their attention to Browner who they questioned for being beat by Thompkins.

So, yes there have been mixed reviews and the only one EXPOSED is you, for calling out TB12 for hearing what he heard.

Psycho

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

rkarp, reading good things about Thompkins, what have you heard?  He's the player I hope can break out and add a lot to the offense. He seems to have the desire to work to improve.  thanks for your input.

[/QUOTE]

I read Thompkins has been having a hard time catching the ball.  Anyone else hear or read this?

[/QUOTE]

Making up lies about Patriots players won't change Gomer's abysmal playoff record or change the fact that he sexually assaulted a female trainer while in college.  Nice try though.  Troll.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I've read reports that say the exact opposite.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Good stuff. Love your updates bud.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764238/thompkins-takes-advantage-of-reps" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4764238/thompkins-takes-advantage-of-reps

But true to his competitive nature, Brady decided to test the waters a bit later in practice, this time to the left side. The Patriots were in an 11-on-11 drill as part of a “situational football” part of practice and Brady lofted a pass towards the 6-foot-1, 195-pound Thompkins, with Browner once again having the inside leverage.

The pass had to be drop-in-the-bucket perfect, and it was.

Then there was the issue of making the catch, which Thompkins – who seemed to show up with a few big receptions in practice – did.

“That’s very challenging. Brandon Browner is a tremendous athlete, lengthy guy, long arms,” Thompkins said after practice. “But it’s our job to come down with it.”

Thompkins, who totaled 32 receptions as a rookie, has been coming down with his fair share in practice in recent days. With 2013 second-round draft choice Aaron Dobson rehabilitating from foot surgery in late February, and veteran Brandon LaFell not a full participant in practice, it’s been Thompkins taking many of the reps alongside Julian Edelman and Danny Amendola.

Havn't read that he s having problems catching ball

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Thanks for the knowledge rkarp. Look forward to your training camp updates.

Any news on Buchanan maybe bulking up from his rookie year? I've got a feeling he could help the pass rush but he needs to get bigger.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? You really had to ask the above? Rusty has you pegged! Don't ever claim to be a Pats fan again, just stick to the photoshops.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? You really had to ask the above? Rusty has you pegged! Don't ever claim to be a Pats fan again, just stick to the photoshops.

[/QUOTE]

I've tried for over a year to tell him that he;s known as the teenie bopper who does the photoshops and is the newer fan who is a fan of the Browns and now the Broncos.

Note how he says "heard" when he talks about Thompkins supposedly being bad and how Pezzy tries to reinforce it.   They are trolls and are clearly gay for Brady. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Listen to the pod cast yourself.    Looks like you have nothing, in the world, else to do.

You'll love it.

Many posters calling in bashing BB, too!

What does that have to do with Brady?  The only person who has Brady on the mind is you.  24/7/365.  Psycho!

It's everything to do with your trombone like attraction for BB..

Oh, and Reiss puts Tayvon Wilson in the needing momentum category.  That's not the good list.

God, forbid people who were at OTS's had a bad opinion about A JAG and others heard it and mentioned it.

See, opinions are like azz holes and you're the most opinionated person here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a hardcore Pats fan and I read early in OTAs he was having drop issues.

You might not like TFB but really but geeze get of the high and mighty kick.  I had the same thoughts that by early reports he might be on the bubble. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[/QUOTE]

Man! Did you pee in WazzuWheatfarmer and rtuinila coffee?  I understand Rusty's issues he just doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him on any topic. One minute your cool with him the next he is off the handle but your got some crazy hate coming at you.  

I guess this board is just slowly going down hill. Instead of good debate, now its all about labels and bashing.  There used to be some passionate arguments and back and forth and it mainly stayed civil but god the polarization on the board is getting creepy. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Ask-PFW-Patriots-Mini-camp-musings/321b9b94-f6b3-4514-8343-6515db3e15b5" rel="nofollow">http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Ask-PFW-Patriots-Mini-camp-musings/321b9b94-f6b3-4514-8343-6515db3e15b5" rel="nofollow">http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Ask-PFW-Patriots-Mini-camp-musings/321b9b94-f6b3-4514-8343-6515db3e15b5

Hey guys I have a few questions following the teams OTAs. First I've read conflicting reports about how Kenbrell Thompkins had performed. Some say he looked great like he did last year around this time. And others have said he had dropped and bobbled some passes. How do you feel he did?

The reports you are reading about Thompkins being too inconsistent in OTAs were probably coming from me. So I agree with those reports. I’ve seen too many bobbled passes and suspect hands. He also struggled trying to work as a returner. I may stand alone on this, but I think Thompkins might be in a competitive fight for a roster spot. I’ve thought dating back to last season that he doesn’t catch the ball well or clean enough, or look like an overall fluid fit in the passing attack. We’ll see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go Rusty the DB who is on meds, living alone in his little rented condo bashing school teachers on this forum, and wheatfarmer who fell off his tractor on his head, and rtuinila the mouth breather taking up space here.  I posted one source that backs up my post, and I have read other sources making the claim too.

BTW, I stated in my post that I read Thompkins was having problems with catching the ball and ASKED if others have read or heard the same.  I wasn't bashing on the guy, I was simply stating what I read and asked others to confirm or deny.  And, since some of you have the small pea sized brain I will remind you that I was on here last preseason talking Thompkins up and saying I thought he could be one of the best Pats receivers, especially out of the slot.  So don't go acting like I am trying to bash the guy.

Looks like I just owned Rusty, wheathead and rat-uinila.

bow

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Man! Did you pee in WazzuWheatfarmer and rtuinila coffee?  I understand Rusty's issues he just doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him on any topic. One minute your cool with him the next he is off the handle but your got some crazy hate coming at you.  

I guess this board is just slowly going down hill. Instead of good debate, now its all about labels and bashing.  There used to be some passionate arguments and back and forth and it mainly stayed civil but god the polarization on the board is getting creepy. 

Look at those 3 clowns acting like they just had a wet dream thinking they caught me trolling and if you noticed my post above I just owned all 3 of them.  Those 3 jealous saps have been trying to find something to prove me wrong about ever since last season and they can't do it. 

Oh Lord It's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way! 

Sorry to have to get high and mighty but damn, I just served Rusty, wheathead and Ratatouille!  Life is good!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have not heard anything about Thompkins, nor have I attended any of the sessions so I have not seen anything on any player. Only offering feed back on what some one who did attend told me. 

That being said, I will be attending in July as my current work responsibilities shift from b-ball to f-ball. I hope to see for myself and will comment on what I do see and hear. I am not an expert nor a scout, and I have been wrong on many players in my opinion. However, I have also been spot on with many others. The first week or two is actually really confusing because of so many in attendance  and getting used to the surroundings, but I plan on focusing on the following when I have the time;

Brady and how he throws and looks physically ( did the same last year and thought he looked and played outstanding. Watching TB also gave me the opportunity to watch Mallett and I was very, very impressed, which I posted numerous times) 

OL 

WR's

last year I did watch Mesko and Allen quite a bit, and posted here 3 or 4 times that I thought it was a big mistake that Mesko was cut. Shows you how little I know, even after watching these guys a dozen times or so

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

TFB12 Troll exposed^

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually, in Tuesday's edition of PWF in Progress, they(Perillo & Hart) said the same thing.  They said he was STILL double and triple catching the ball and looked spastic as he ll.

On Thursday's edition, they said he looked better.

Said he beat Browner for a TD catch in the left corner of the EZ and then directed their attention to Browner who they questioned for being beat by Thompkins.

So, yes there have been mixed reviews and the only one EXPOSED is you, for calling out TB12 for hearing what he heard.

Psycho

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, he had problems last year with this and I'll tell you what, if he doesn't get stronger he'll never be more than a 40 catch a year tease.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This is June. Playoffs start in January. We'll talk then.

“With all due respect,” Bill Belichick said this week, “we haven’t really done anything on the field.”

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a hardcore Pats fan and I read early in OTAs he was having drop issues.

You might not like TFB but really but geeze get of the high and mighty kick.  I had the same thoughts that by early reports he might be on the bubble. 

[/QUOTE]
    I'm a hardcore fan too and I never read where only thompkins was having the dropsies. I read where almost all the receivers were having them. Why single out thompkins? 

I'm not high and mighty, just tired of TFB never saying anything good about the Pats unless he's called out for never saying anything good about the Pats. Just like PatsEng.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

I[/QUOTE]

I'm a hardcore fan too and I never read where only thompkins was having the dropsies. I read where almost all the receivers were having them. Why single out thompkins? 

I'm not high and mighty, just tired of TFB never saying anything good about the Pats unless he's called out for never saying anything good about the Pats. Just like PatsEng.

[/QUOTE]

I hope that wasn't meant to reassure us 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't hear this. In fact heard just the opposite, that he was impressive in camp and caught a lot of difficult passes. I am routing for him. We need one of he, Boyce or Dobson to break out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why single out Thompkins?  Because I had read Thompkins was having problems catching the ball and asked if anyone else heard or read that.  It was a simple question, I read where Brady was frustrated with receivers dropping the ball and the only receiver I ever read that was mentioned by name was Thompkins.  I have been high on Thompkins since last preseason.   Looks like you need to pay better attention and stop getting so defensive when I ask a simple question about something I have read or heard. 

I write many good things about the Patriots, and yes I am also critical with some things too, there is nothing wrong with that.  Seems like you only like to focus on what I am critical about.  Relax dude, don't be such a hater.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, he had problems last year with this and I'll tell you what, if he doesn't get stronger he'll never be more than a 40 catch a year tease.

[/QUOTE]

Stronger as in strength wise?  I have read where he does look bigger then last year so maybe he has added on some muscle and will be stronger this season.

Sections
Shortcuts