Can AD sign with the Jets??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Can AD sign with the Jets??

I know they can't sign anymore FA's but does that rule apply to released players? I think they can sign players who are without teams unless I'm wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

Re: Can AD sign with the Jets??

i think releasing Faneca would allow them to sign Adalius... not 100% sure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Can AD sign with the Jets??:
    I know they can't sign anymore FA's but does that rule apply to released players? I think they can sign players who are without teams unless I'm wrong
    Posted by smorgan86

AD is now an FA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LenDaleUSC06. Show LenDaleUSC06's posts

I believe the whole Final 8 signing of released/cut players doesn't apply here only for true FA's whose contracts truly expired & Adalius' was terminated.  So therefore Adalius Thomas OLB/DE can now sign anywhere he wants: Jets, Ravens, Bills, Dolphins, Packers, Chargers, 49ers, Cardinals, etc...  But, b/c the NY Jets just released Alan Faneca OG this may open a roster spot immediately.    Also, the Jets I don't believe can sign a true-FA until Faneca signs a new deal, b/c before the sign a FA they have to know how much they can offer them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

yes they can because he was released. the restriction is only about players whose contracts have run out. let them take him. i'd love to see him blow up that locker room the way he did ours. theirs seems ready to pop even without him...

Sections
Shortcuts