Can anyone agree with the following statement............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Can anyone agree with the following statement............

Can we just say that the Dolphins and Saints out played the Pats the past two weeks and stop with the BS excuses. 

Many were not complaining when they were 7-3 so why now is every thing all scre wed up?
    Except for the usual BS in the Indy game.

Pats got beat by two better teams the past two weeks.
    However that does not mean they are the better team if they were to meet again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re: Can anyone agree with the following statement............

In Response to Can anyone agree with the following statement............:
    [QUOTE]Can we just say that the Dolphins and Saints out played the Pats the past two weeks and stop with the BS excuses.  Many were not complaining when they were 7-3 so why now is every thing all scre wed up? Except for the usual BS in the Indy game. Pats got beat by two better teams the past two weeks. However that does not mean they are the better team if they were to meet again.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

I second that Jim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Disagreed.  It's much, much easier for me blame others, anyone...or anything for that matter, Than it is for me to simply accept in that there really might be better and more succesful things (here: other Football Teams) than that which I place certain aspects of MY overall self-worth in (The N.E. Patriots)...see, that would potentially reflect poorly on myself, Which I obviously can't have.  SO, really ANY excusable reason other than- that the Patriots, MY Patriots, are NOT the very absolute best team on earth is far better to accept for me...   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I agree that the Saints outplayed the Patriots but Miami was a cluster fu#k.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I agree with Kmax. The Saints are clearly better right now (much like the best show on turf was) but Miami is not the better team. This game wasn't lost as much as it was given. I know the end result is the same but for this conversation Miami is not an overall better team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I agree with K and Sam. The Saints flat out beat the Pats. The Pats beat themselves more than the Fins did.

Sections
Shortcuts