Can anyone out there help me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Can anyone out there help me?

Hmmm. If you have ESPN3.com you might get a replay. You can also watch it (somehow) on NFL.com.

Would burn it for you in a second if I had a DVR and had burned it myself. Tough luck, it was a great game, terrible one to miss though.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

tenyardtracker.com

free site, you just have to sign up.  allows you to download every nfl game in 780 (sometimes 1080) through a bittorrent client (very simple if you dont know how).  just have to upload 30% of what you download or else you get banned.

ive got every game from the last two years, 2007, all the playoff games, and a bunch of tv shows (inside the nfl, gameday, etc).  they even have old games like the 85 superbowl and a ton of others

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Can anyone out there help me?:
    [QUOTE]I just returned back home to Virginia from a Boston weekend going to the game this past Sunday.  Well...I forgot to DVR the game before I left!!!  Does anyone have the capabilities and willingness to burn a CD of the game and mail it to me?  It would be GREATLY appreciated and I will compensate for your time and effort.  Born in Boston, raised in Franklin.  Diehard Boston sports fan thanks you in advance. paradiddle99@yahoo.com
    Posted by paulipoo[/QUOTE]

I have all the games saved and cut down into offense, defense and special teams plays. Sorry I have not gotten them out on the blog but i just haven't had the time to get anything on the blog in a lil while. Too busy getting and editing game films on some of the positional areas most likely of interest for the Patriots in the next draft.

They are digital but unfortunately not HD. I can copy an MP4 format onto DVD if you like but not sure i have time to convert it to DVD format.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Can anyone out there help me?:
    [QUOTE]tenyardtracker.com free site, you just have to sign up.  allows you to download every nfl game in 780 (sometimes 1080) through a bittorrent client (very simple if you dont know how).  just have to upload 30% of what you download or else you get banned. ive got every game from the last two years, 2007, all the playoff games, and a bunch of tv shows (inside the nfl, gameday, etc).  they even have old games like the 85 superbowl and a ton of others
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Nice info, thanks for the posting and sharing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Can anyone out there help me?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can anyone out there help me? : Nice info, thanks for the posting and sharing.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

i posted it on here a few weeks ago but nobody seemed interested surprisingly

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

If anyone has any luck with this post it please. My son is in the 101st Airborne and he'd love a game or 2 to watch on his "off day".

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The access he has is too slow and I'd rather send him a DVD maybe some of the other guys would like to watch too. I e-mailed Kraft's PR dept, told them I dont want anything free but are the copies available to purchase. They havn't replied back yet and probably wont. NFL rewind is also free on the NFL network, but selective games.

Sections
Shortcuts