Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?

In Response to Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?:
    With the reports that the Ravens have been watching Hard Knocks to get some of that inside information the Jets have not been too shy about sharing, will Brady be able to separate his hatred of the Jets to see what he is in for in week two? What about Bill? Will he be able to scrape together a couple of hours to get that inside scoop the Ravens are claiming they are using?  Without their secret taping Bill is going to need something. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/11/ravens-say-hard-knocks-helped-them-prepare-for-jets/
    Posted by PhatRex

Nope, I really doubt that Rex Ryan is that stupid that he would go around putting his schemes out in the open. Belichick and Brady figured out the Jets blitzing schemes last year when Brady posted over 300 yards passing on your defense. We'll be fine, worry about Mark Sanchez. He's the one who needs to learn how to QB. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I assume that Brady simply hates the Jets, it focuses him in his preparation versus the Jets, and he does not watch Hard Knocks unless some flunky brings a piece of useful practice video from the field to his attention.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

With the reports that the Ravens have been watching Hard Knocks to get some of that inside information the Jets have not been too shy about sharing, will Brady be able to separate his hatred of the Jets to see what he is in for in week two? What about Bill? Will he be able to scrape together a couple of hours to get that inside scoop the Ravens are claiming they are using?  Without their secret taping Bill is going to need something. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/11/ravens-say-hard-knocks-helped-them-prepare-for-jets/
    Posted by PhatRex

Are you for real?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

can rex ryan separate himself from a plate of porkchops?....nope

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex--

Did you know that every day 20 banks are robbed. The average take is $2,500!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Nice angle phatty. Just 'cause Brady and Belichick didn't see the point in watching it, I'm sure one or two of BB's assistants did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'm going to assume I'm still sleeping and just dreaming that someone just suggested an NFL QB and coach should watch hard knocks to prepare for a game...  Sometimes when a person is bored, and they're thinking "should I go out to a bar, or create a thread on Boston.com", they should go out to a bar, movie, date, etc.  There are times one should just "step away from the keyboard".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Don't you think a guy who has been under the pressure of several super bowls has the mental toughness to prepare, focus and execute? Some guys get better under pressure and Brady is one of them. 

I think the real test is the young defense. They are the ones I'd be concerned about. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?:
    can rex ryan separate himself from a plate of porkchops?....nope
    Posted by harleyroadking

Harleyroadking you should be ashamed of yourself!

Rex Ryan did not get fat from eating Pork Chops. It's just that he is big bonededed and has a thyroid problem. Rex eats very healthy I might add, he is on the LouisXIIXIII diet. Thats one pig for breakfast, 2 deer for lunch, and a complete cow with mustard relish for dinner, oh, and a Diet Coke, he doesnt wanna over do it!

Now you take that back!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

take a hike rex all the way back to NY--

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

49 patriots agree 100% Sanchez IS something to worry about. He did not have it together in preseason at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : If you had watched that game you would have known that the offensive stats were primarily due to 5 Jet turnovers.  When your offense spends 40 out of 60 minutes on the field, they better be putting up some numbers.  I would not expect that to be the case again.  I don't think that B&B figured much out, as seen by the crushing defeat at the hands of the Ravens, who run a very similar D. 
    Posted by PhatRex

If you knew anything at all about football you would know that turnovers are caused . . .   they don't simply happen.

Your quarterback is a joke.

Your offense is laughably inept.

Your team is going to be embarassed . . .

over and over and over again.

Book it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

Posted by PhatRex

isnt it your bedtime soon? or does your mom let u stay up late on the weekends?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : If you had watched that game you would have known that the offensive stats were primarily due to 5 Jet turnovers.  When your offense spends 40 out of 60 minutes on the field, they better be putting up some numbers.  I would not expect that to be the case again.  I don't think that B&B figured much out, as seen by the crushing defeat at the hands of the Ravens, who run a very similar D. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Question--who caused the 5 turnovers? 
    Answer--Mark Sanchez.
    Question--Has Marky Mark shown any signs of improvements in the preseason?
    Answer--No, in fact he looks worst.
    Question--Did Brady have another receiver besides Randy Moss in the game against the Ravens? 
    Answer--No, besides Moss, Brady's next receiver was Sam Aiken(cut), Ben Watson(CLE), Ishia Stanback(cut) and Julian Edelman(had a good game). 

If you Jets fans are think that you have a chance of beating the Pats because of what the Ravens did to the Pats last year you are sadly mistaken. The Ravens have a better OL, better RBs, WAY better QB, Terrell Suggs creates a much better rush than what any Jet can, and the Ravens safeties are much better than Jim Leonard and Brandon Poole. There is a HOF hawking for the Ravens back there. 

Ravens>>>>>>>the Jets. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

In Response to Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Nope, I really doubt that Rex Ryan is that stupid that he would go around putting his schemes out in the open. Belichick and Brady figured out the Jets blitzing schemes last year when Brady posted over 300 yards passing on your defense. We'll be fine, worry about Mark Sanchez. He's the one who needs to learn how to QB. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I beleive you are right after all the man walked up to the defense in the second have and said "keep those two little guys back and rush the two middle backers..., don't call it NATO call it...... D I C K!"

I pretty sure all those stunts were improve Baltimore is wasting there time, they may be playing into his hand.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Sounds like what you're saying is that Manning didn't choke. 
    Posted by PhatRex

PhatRex.  Dude, stop talking.  This isn't July, we will see tomorrow.  Better watch your flapping gums, you will have to eat the stupid words soon.  Oh, never mind, we won't see you anymore after next Sunday.  Maybe not even after tomorrow. 
    I know, I'm speaking as an optimist, but as they say, hope springs eternal.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Harleyroadking you should be ashamed of yourself! Rex Ryan did not get fat from eating Pork Chops. It's just that he is big bonededed and has a thyroid problem. Rex eats very healthy I might add, he is on the LouisXIIXIII diet. Thats one pig for breakfast, 2 deer for lunch, and a complete cow with mustard relish for dinner, oh, and a Diet Coke, he doesnt wanna over do it! Now you take that back!
    Posted by MatildaWanna

Sorry Matilda I won't apologize. Separating RR from a plate of greasy food is like trying to separate stink from sh!t

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Sorry Matilda I won't apologize. Separating RR from a plate of greasy food is like trying to separate stink from sh!t
    Posted by harleyroadking

The King...is on the board!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Hey Blissman how you been

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Phatty, are you honestly suggesting that the Jets actually allowed something to go on TV that could damage them in the actual game? 

p.s. the Pats almost had an undefeated season without the unproven advantage their video gave them, so I'm thinking they'll be ok. 

Go back to your hole.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

actually, BTS, I think the Jets ARE stupid enough to let something get on TV that could damage them.  They just love the fame, and do whatever it takes to keep it coming.  Pretty much will just pull their pants down to get on camera.  Kind of like PhatRex.

Sections
Shortcuts