Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?

Rex Ryan did not get fat from eating Pork Chops. It's just that he is big bonededed and has a thyroid problem. Rex eats very healthy I might add, he is on the LouisXIIXIII diet. Thats one pig for breakfast, 2 deer for lunch, and a complete cow with mustard relish for dinner, oh, and a Diet Coke, he doesnt wanna over do it!

Whats wrong with you man? You wash that down with a slimfast!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Im more worried about Bill and Brad Childress. I wouldnt be shocked if Bill and the Pats won by 70 points and then he throws a brick at Chillys face.

Tom has always hated the Jets. This guy is a competitor and he probably hates the fact he wasnt fully healthy and they blitzed the hell out of him last year week 2.

Toms the last person im worried about

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?:
    In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Wow!  How good are the Jets to lead the league in rushing when the Ravens had a better Oline and better RBs?  And how good are the Jets to lead the league in D with the Ravens better pass rush and better safeties.  What is it that the Jets did so much better -  oh, I know, they gave up less points and ran for more yards.  
    Posted by PhatRex

And they were still only 9-7 AFTER 2 teams lay down and rested their starters.  So..if they were soooo good on offens..and sooo good on defense, why did they s*ck last year and really be not even a .500 team?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Can Brady separate his hate from preparation? : Wow!  How good are the Jets to lead the league in rushing when the Ravens had a better Oline and better RBs?  And how good are the Jets to lead the league in D with the Ravens better pass rush and better safeties.  What is it that the Jets did so much better -  oh, I know, they gave up less points and ran for more yards.  
    Posted by PhatRex

The Jets with Thomas Jones were a better rushing team, the Jets with LT and Greene are not better than Ray Rice and Willis McGahee. 

On defense, the Ravens defense is WAY better than the Jets. The Jets have a Reevis, the Ravens CBs suk!

Jets D - 1st in total yards, 1st against the pass, 8th against the run, 1st in points. 
    Ravens D - 3rd in total yards, 8th against the pass, 5th against the run, 3rd in points. 

Not much difference, no? On Offense the Ravens are miles ahead of the Jets. Flacco is a good QB, Sanchez suks. The Ravens have better WRs, TEs. Come off it, The Ravens are the best team in the AFC. My SB pick is between the Ravens and the Packers. I wouldn't be too mad if the Pats sneak in there, but I'm willing to bet my health that the Jets won't even win the AFC East. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

I really try to not go negitive BUT this is a silly post and a waste of time!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Blissman how you been
    Posted by harleyroadking

Been real good HRK! I think this year's bus won't get rolling well until after the bye week. Hope the regulars on the board can hold the fort until then. Troll sh!tt is likely to get pretty deep before then!

Pats 31   Kitties  28

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

In Response to Can Brady separate his hate from preparation?:
    With the reports that the Ravens have been watching Hard Knocks to get some of that inside information the Jets have not been too shy about sharing, will Brady be able to separate his hatred of the Jets to see what he is in for in week two? What about Bill? Will he be able to scrape together a couple of hours to get that inside scoop the Ravens are claiming they are using?  Without their secret taping Bill is going to need something. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/11/ravens-say-hard-knocks-helped-them-prepare-for-jets/
    Posted by PhatRex

Explain how it's "secret taping" when all 32 teams do it legally and how it's "secret" when everyone can see it in broad daylight.

Thanks,

People With Brains

Sections
Shortcuts