Can Peyton help?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Can Peyton help?

Can he be up helping Eli from the booth?
    Is it against any NFL rules?
    Just wondering.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Can Peyton help?

the way Eli is playing, Peyton could learn from him.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

just figured there might be some rule there........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

There has to be some kind of rule against him being in the booth. But he can probably help him right up until game time. I went to the playoff game in Denver in 2006 with some friends, right after they had beat the Jaguars. We got there on Thursday and went to the stadium to get the lay of the land. We were milling around outside as the players were arriving, and a guy came by in a Jaguars shirt, looked at us in our Pats gear and muttered 'Patriots suck'. I recognized him from pics I had seen from fantasy football. It was the Jags receiver Matt Jones, the guy who ended up getting arrested multiple times. So I'm pretty sure this type of stuff does happen...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Unless the NYG's higher him as a coach (which they can't while he's under contract) he can't be up in the booth with a headset. That doesn't mean that Peyton and Eli can't pick up a phone and talk to each other during the week

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Peyton has already chimed in that this is now all about the Giants to him and he is rooting for them.  AFC loyalty be damned!

Sections
Shortcuts