Can someone help here please

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Can someone help here please

I live out of the area and would really like to see the Pats/Jets game. I cannot afford Direct t.v. way to expensive. Does anyone know how I can get the game that is a legitimate way? Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Can someone help here please

In Response to Can someone help here please:
    I live out of the area and would really like to see the Pats/Jets game. I cannot afford Direct t.v. way to expensive. Does anyone know how I can get the game that is a legitimate way? Thank you.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

I'm hoping for the sake of some of us less fortunate fans (and I'll ask for both of us,Lady) Can some one let us know how to watch on-line via live stream or web site or something of that nature, because I want to watch it too!!!GO PATS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Can someone help here please

You can try http://atdhe.net/.

I caught one of the pre-season games there and watched a lot of Bruins' games there last season.

Personally, if the Pats aren't on national TV, I like hitting my local restaurant/bar on Sundays

Sections
Shortcuts