Can the Patriots find their groove back from a playoff disater and win a SB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Can the Patriots find their groove back from a playoff disater and win a SB?

Can they?
    Fans are desperate. We are tired of failures in the previous playoffs.

I lost some trust of Bill , but I still think that Bill can turn it around. They will not just  win another  divisional conference game  but a Superbowl game.

Who knows? I though they can make it to the Superbowl since the Colts and the Ravens were elimited.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: Can the Patriots find their groove back from a playoff disater and win a SB?

I think they will. The team is mostly set and young. The experience of playing and losing that playoff game will help the young players going forward and hopefully BB addresses the big need of Pass Rush.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Can the Patriots find their groove back from a playoff disater and win a SB?

Yes, I agree we need to improve the DE and OLB through the draft...but i think we need to sign a veteran.

I personally dont see Hernandez or Gronk having the season they had without Alge.

We really need a passionate leader on that side of the ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

Either Bob Kraft and BB sit down and get aggressive in their player roster or we will be faced with the disappointments we have experienced in 2007, 2009 and this year.

BB plays the drop down in the draft bit or value and bring in veterans with less money too much. They don't have to be Rhodes scholars, 6' 8", 275lb to be able to tackle. My grandmother could do that.

OK the Jests virtually bought their team bringing in hard nosed players with some animal about them. Give us a Ray Lewis, Suggs, Harrison or any of the Steelers linebackers. They are not massive guys and don't fit the BB profile.

We are soft at the moment and need to dish out some treatment instead of copping it. The Jests spending $23 million dollars more on players may also have helped their cause too. Imagine who we could have got with that cash.

Bob Kraft makes more than that out of Patriot Place in a month.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

BDC appears to have set a record for profiles created on 1/16 and 1/17.Ironically, they all appear to have the same viewpoints.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

tick tock tick tock tick tock......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Of Course the Pats can get their Groove back!  Once they sure up that Defense!  Defense, meaning the OLB/Defensive LINE! to go along with Wilfork!  He needs help down there. 

I hope the Pats are Very Aggressive this offseason --- Meaning bringing in BIG TIME FA's!  in KEY Spots.  I don't think the Pats are that far off in getting their winning ways back in the Playoffs.  They just need more TALENT - they got rid of too much over the years - and didn't re-load some vets to go along with the rook's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Patriots find their groove back from a playoff disater and win a SB?:
    [QUOTE]BDC appears to have set a record for profiles created on 1/16 and 1/17.Ironically, they all appear to have the same viewpoints.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

It appears that way.  Funny, that.

OP, how many teams did we send home?  Did THEY recover?  Sure.  Well, maybe not the Chargers, but that's Norv Turner's fault.  

The fact is, we are young, improving, have lots of draft picks, cap room, and will keep our coaching staff intact.  Pretty good position for next year.  I am more concerned with whether or not we will have a season next year.  One playoff loss, or three, isn't going to impact your team going forward.  Not if it has a solid foundation.  And we do.