Can the Pats beat the Bengles?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Can the Pats beat the Bangles?

In Response to Re: Can the Pats beat the Bangles?:
    The Bengals are a joke and always have been.  They are the team everything always goes wrong for.  We won't break a sweat.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I'll remember your post for the day after the Pats play them. I think they'll be sweating most games this year. So will you with that comment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

I will not predict that the Pats win or lose against Cincy.I like 99% of the posters on this board want the Pats to win.
    I will predict games after the first week because right now I can't tell how good the Pats D is going to be.
    I can't tell from pre season games because BB has schemes against certain teams in regular aseason games that are very effective that he does not use in pre season.
    Playing against the Bangles will give Pats fans a good gauge how of where the Pats D strengths and weaknesses are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

MVP... why go throught this effort?  I am certain this whole post of yours goes out the window if the Pats suffer a significant injury in game #1.  Keep it simple...and ask...  "Well folks, game #1 - Pats V Bengals.. who wins?"  Then move onto the second game.  I'm just glad the team doesn't play out the entire season like you have even before the first whistle!

Appreciate your team support, though.. GO PATS! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I like "Bangles" better than "Bungles" this year, Ochocinco has earned it. I'm assuming that the Patriots will play the game that they played against the New Orleans Saints, 10-0 after a quarter, or against Atlanta, 14-3 at halftime.  My theory is that the team was fully satisfied with their full-tilt offense, defense and special teams play after game 2, and so the time before games 3 and 4 was devoted to preparing for the regular season.  I'm assuming that the Bangles will play the approximate game that they played against Denver, 0-14 after a quarter, against Philadelphia, 7-6 at the half, and against Buffalo, 14-21 at the half.  Cincinnati's first team scored two field goals against Indianapolis's second team at the end of the first quarter last Thursday. The Patriots can beat good teams, while Cincinnati can't keep up with average teams.  That's why my numbers make the Patriots 9.6 point favorites to win. 
    Posted by Paul_K

You still believe your own bs? BB doesn't like to lose at anything. Get it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Pats beat the Bangles? : The Defense doesn't s#ck, you s#ck Queer boy. Another H@mo that never played the Game, but thinks he Knows everything. The Jock goes in front of the strap DICKLE$$
    Posted by patriots44

Are you Crusty's illegitimate son? Your post just made your parents proud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

i like pats even better now...we went young(er) at dline and linebacker... will be some grwing pains but expect them to get better every game...out with some old in with some young studs...fletcher, love, deadrick, cunningham, spikes all rooks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The loser trolls are only telling you what they WISH would happen.  But the truth is that none of us know if the Pats can beat the Bengals or not.  We can only guess based on what we have seen, which does not help because it is pre-season.  Most of what you see here is wishful thinking. The TROLLS want the Pats to lose because their psychiatrists told them that is how they can get over the beatings the Pats have inflicted on their teams in MEANINGFUL games this decade.  It will help stop the nightmares they keep having.  These are the same ones who cheered for 10 minutes when Tom Brady got hurt.  Those of us who are Pats fans want them to win so predict wins based on our hopes. Truth is they could be a team like 2001 or the team that won 2 back to back. Or maybe they are still one year and 2 first round draft picks form the mountaintop.  Remember, the NFL is designed for parity so losers like the TROLLS will have reason to believe their teams have a chance and will continue their support and put money back into the league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Here, here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

best Bangle ever

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

best Bangle ever
    Posted by HRK103

I can never get tired of the eye candy posts.  After seeing those girly pictures of Sanchez over the weekend, a little Susanna Hoffs therapy is welcomed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Yes. But I think I will see how this team and the others really look on game day to make a prediction week to week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think Welker and Gronk will kill Hall and Joseph with the underneath stuff. Gronk probably be covered with a safety though. Hernandez could be our wildcard. There isn't really enough film on him to do a lot of game planning. I just hope he's not hurt bad.
    Posted by Philskiw

I saw that Hernandez suited up for practice today!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Can we beat the Bengals? Is this a serious question? Belichick could show Rex Ryan how to beat the Bengals. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Can the Pats beat the Bengles?

the boys at espn vote 7/3 ravens over jets, 6/4 Pats over bengals

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Thanks Harley - Just made my day. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

something to note about the Bengals, they get called for a LOT of penalties. They shoot themselves in the footwith penalties.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

God some people live in the past. YEs I get it the Bengles used to s*ck year in and year out but last year they dominated the AFC North which is a tough div and they had the Number 4 D in the NFL. They got better on D, kept their coaching staff intact and got better on offense so it is a legit question. Can the Pats beat them? I think they can but I wouldnt be shocked if we lost. Give credit where credit is due.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

The Bungals would have to win the Super Bowl 50 times before they got any respect from me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Cowherd would pick Cincinnti State to beat the Pats, and I'm not sure they have a football team. If you take him seriously, you're a joke. Geeziz! What polluted mid-western river bottom did espn dredge up that guy outta?
    HAHAHAHAHAHOOHOHOHOHOHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHO!
    Cowherd.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Yeah, the Pats can beat the Bengals because...

1. We're at home
    2. BB has had lots of time to prepare
    3. The Bengals will be unprepared for much of what BB throws at them. 

These advantages will lessen over the next few games. Subsequent teams will study the film. The Bengals are unfortunate to have to play us first.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think we beat them.  The d will stagger a bit, but should be ok.  The physical corner play should stymie T.O.  but I think Chad will get some yards.  I think our Offense will ROLL over them.  Im calling it 27-17 us.  Oh, BTW, Peter King picked the Bengals to win.

Sections
Shortcuts