Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC

I think so. Check out the other leaders schedules. It looks like Denver, Cincy,S.D.,could loose 4 of the remaining contests. It looks like the Steelers have the easiest to me. What do you think.

Davidseattle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC

I think they would probably have to win out, but it is certainly within reach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Revenge in Indy, if they survive their first round, will be sweet!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarriorAssassin. Show WarriorAssassin's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC:
    Revenge in Indy, if they survive their first round, will be sweet!!
    Posted by agcsbill

Let's follow Coach and take this 1 game at a time. I don't want to get ahead of our scheduled opponent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 617AcrossDaBoard. Show 617AcrossDaBoard's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC : Let's follow Coach and take this 1 game at a time. I don't want to get ahead of our scheduled opponent.
    Posted by WarriorAssassin

Agreed..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

They would have to win the next 7 games in a row, that is certainly do-able. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC : Let's follow Coach and take this 1 game at a time. I don't want to get ahead of our scheduled opponent.
    Posted by WarriorAssassin

You're right ... if people on this messageboard start speculating about the playoffs, the team will lose its focus.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Pats finish 2nd in the AFC : You're right ... if people on this messageboard start speculating about the playoffs, the team will lose its focus.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

LOL But if we shake rattles at the sky, everything will be OK again. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Weird how the NFL differs from year to year.  Last year 11-5 missed the playoffs.  This year we could be 12-4 (if we lose to the Saints) and have the number 2 seed. After looking at the Colts upcoming schedule and the health of their defense, I wouldn't be shocked if they finished 13-3 or 12-4.  Who knows, we could still win the AFC.  The second half of the NFL season plays much different than the first.  Teams will be dealing with injuries, bad weather games etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

They can lose 2 and still come in 2nd.

If they win all 7, I would take a closer look at Indy's schedule.  It is VERY tough, they could lose 4, the wheels could come off of that sham in Baltimore.

Sections
Shortcuts