Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?

Now that some Humble pie was served with some of the Yahoos today, can we all agree now that even though the Patriots are 6-2, they are going to have to fight for every yard and score in each game here on out??? This isnt 2007, 2004, 2003, or 2001.  This is 2010! 

Is it too hard to ask some of you to scale back your ridiculous Yahooism? and before you bang on me and accuse me of being a troll or whatever.  My problem isnt with the Patriots, its with YOU!

Here were your predictions today:
    31-3
    27-13
    27-10
    34-23 ("being liberal with my points for cleveland")
    31-13
    31-3
    24-17 (My score as well)
    45-17
    Pats by 10 ("we should have no problem with McCoy")
    20-9
    31-10
    27-0
    27-17
    34-24 ("14 points for Cleveland in garbage time")
    31-20
    38-10

FINAL: Cleveland 34, New England 14

Lets hope the Patriots can figure this out soon, because their schedule gets a lot tougher the next 4 weeks AND the Jets had a lucky win to tie it up again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?

This is a Patriots board. What did you really expect? If you don't like it then leave.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What's the matter Lurker, doesn't your favorite team have a website?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?:
    Now that some Humble pie was served with some of the Yahoos today, can we all agree now that even though the Patriots are 6-2, they are going to have to fight for every yard and score in each game here on out??? This isnt 2007, 2004, 2003, or 2001.  This is 2010!  Is it too hard to ask some of you to scale back your ridiculous Yahooism? and before you bang on me and accuse me of being a troll or whatever.  My problem isnt with the Patriots, its with YOU! Here were your predictions today: 31-3 27-13 27-10 34-23 ("being liberal with my points for cleveland") 31-13 31-3 24-17 (My score as well) 45-17 Pats by 10 ("we should have no problem with McCoy") 20-9 31-10 27-0 27-17 34-24 ("14 points for Cleveland in garbage time") 31-20 38-10 FINAL: Cleveland 34, New England 14 Lets hope the Patriots can figure this out soon, because their schedule gets a lot tougher the next 4 weeks AND the Jets had a lucky win to tie it up again.
    Posted by SShoreLurker

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

simple minded and predictable

I have another team
    I'm a troll

Can't argue whats in front of you so you attack me Gronkowski style.  Proving my point even more. 

Can't be Patriot fans, you have to be YAHOO fans. Can't be reflective, thats a sign of weakness!!

Our boys lost, lost bad.  all of you had this a blowout.  Answer the call!!  Be men, not boys.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

lol whats the point of your thread, besides having a reeli odd picture and saying the word yahoo every 5 words eat a di*k man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You aren't a Patriot fan.  You ARE like a fan, in that you BLOW HARD.  But that is about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Something like this happens with every loss...  fans whine...whine...whine... one game, one loss...  get on with it like the team does..  next up...  the Steelers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

"Be men, not boys.."
    -SShoreLurker

You better hope that no African-Americans read that. You need to rephrase your expressions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?:
    "Be men, not boys.." - SShoreLurker You better hope that no African-Americans read that. You need to rephrase your expressions.
    Posted by vertigho

Now how could this possibly be seen as offensive?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality? : Now how could this possibly be seen as offensive?????
    Posted by Bspikes55

Lots of people mis-interperet things. Just letting him know to be careful what he says.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Ok Boy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Ok Boy?
    Posted by Bspikes55

LOL @ Racists.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

If teenagers aren't men... does that not make them.. BOYS??!!! 

Have we all been racist for centuries??  Should we re-name Dallas' team the Cow-men.  Would that not infuriate Giants fans who affectionately call their team G-MEN??  Are you ready to call Washington's team the Native Americans?

This "Shut your mouth" moment has wide implications.  Are you sure you want to go there?    

do you get this way with the color brown with Cleveland??

yikes, bud!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

@Davedsone:  No, I am a fan of the Patriots for more than 30 years. What I'm NOT a fan of is this new wave of chest-thumping entitled braggadocios who make conspiracy comments, insane predictions, and have over-loyalty to laundry in the name of solidarity.

I was ticked off at this bad loss today like the rest, but I also thought that 95% of these so-called fans were disrespecting an opponent they were pretty ignorant of. All 5 losses were to teams entering today at 5-2!! With the average loss of 8 points. 

If any of them took 5 minutes to look at Cleveland, they'd know that they've been a tough out ALL.. YEAR..LONG.  a close game was in order.  but NO.. its pure weakness if we give the opponent any sort of respect.  Ironic since most of these idiots ask the media to cover the Patriots evenly.  What's good for the goose, isn't good for the gander , apparently.

The Patriots played their worst game since the Milloy game in Buffalo, 2003. My joy in this thread is calling out these young fans who make the rest of us Patriot fans look bad.  These are the same people who had a thread this week saying 14-2 was a real shot.  Are you kidding me??!!  What team are you watching?

The Patriots are a good young team.  They will most likely go 11-5 and be a wild Card.  This is a team built for 2011, but more than likely 2012.  Is that being anti-fan?  Its being realistic. 

Name calling me or calling me a troll isn't going to change the fact that these are the same yahoos(yeah.. i said it ) who actually predicted these scores and the insane comments associated with it.  Own your stupidity! Take some humble pie and join the rest of us who like this team but don't have a Napoleon complex over what the national media thinks or what history books will indicate.

Why is it so hard to say, "I admit I knew nothing about Cleveland and I underestimated their play."  Doesn't make you a traitor, it makes you credible!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Stepping away from the personal, I will offer the following:

My favorite NFL team (and it has been since it was first formed as a franchise), The Patriots, got its collective butt (not the word I originally posted but there you have it) handed to it yesterday in evey phase of the game.  It is that simple.  Is it disappointing? Absolutely.  Is it the end of life as we know it? Hardly.  Does it mean the team needs to look at it, learn from it and move on? Yes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

ATJ:  fair comments.  Time will tell if this is a spring board game into the 2nd half of the season or the beginnings of a sprung leak in the Patriots 2010 ship.

It certainly doesnt get easier the next 4 weeks.  I include Detroit too, being a short week and improved team. The offense needs some life.  New coordinator in 2011? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

simple minded and predictable I have another team I'm a troll Can't argue whats in front of you so you attack me Gronkowski style.  Proving my point even more.  Can't be Patriot fans, you have to be YAHOO fans. Can't be reflective, thats a sign of weakness!! Our boys lost, lost bad.  all of you had this a blowout.  Answer the call!!  Be men, not boys.. 
    Posted by SShoreLurker

I agree with you 100 percent.  The yahoos make very boring posts.  When OUR TEAM, THE PATRIOTS -- lose, especially when they lose bad, I like to understand why.  This is the process that the coaches and team go through.  I want to be part of that process.  It makes the game much more interesting. Mindless cheering is no different than player trash talk.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

@Davedsone:  No, I am a fan of the Patriots for more than 30 years. What I'm NOT a fan of is this new wave of chest-thumping entitled braggadocios who make conspiracy comments, insane predictions, and have over-loyalty to laundry in the name of solidarity. I was ticked off at this bad loss today like the rest, but I also thought that 95% of these so-called fans were disrespecting an opponent they were pretty ignorant of. All 5 losses were to teams entering today at 5-2!! With the average loss of 8 points.  If any of them took 5 minutes to look at Cleveland, they'd know that they've been a tough out ALL.. YEAR..LONG.  a close game was in order.  but NO.. its pure weakness if we give the opponent any sort of respect.  Ironic since most of these idiots ask the media to cover the Patriots evenly.  What's good for the goose, isn't good for the gander , apparently. The Patriots played their worst game since the Milloy game in Buffalo, 2003. My joy in this thread is calling out these young fans who make the rest of us Patriot fans look bad.  These are the same people who had a thread this week saying 14-2 was a real shot.  Are you kidding me??!!  What team are you watching? The Patriots are a good young team.  They will most likely go 11-5 and be a wild Card.  This is a team built for 2011, but more than likely 2012.  Is that being anti-fan?  Its being realistic.  Name calling me or calling me a troll isn't going to change the fact that these are the same yahoos(yeah.. i said it ) who actually predicted these scores and the insane comments associated with it.  Own your stupidity! Take some humble pie and join the rest of us who like this team but don't have a Napoleon complex over what the national media thinks or what history books will indicate. Why is it so hard to say, "I admit I knew nothing about Cleveland and I underestimated their play."  Doesn't make you a traitor, it makes you credible!!
    Posted by SShoreLurker

So you admit you know what kind of fan posts here, but continue to come here as if you were Jesus on the Mount to tell everyone how stupid they are. One question: why? Seriously, if you dont like the type of fans that post here, then GO AWAY. Noone will miss you, I promise. But if you arent going to leave then please do us all a favor and try and keep the holier than thou attitude on a short leash you fr*ggin d*ck

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

it was simply a bad game. All teams have them. Look at the Saints.  Now they seem to be on track.  The chosen one, Peyton Manning, is seeing his team go down.  The Pats are young and a team going through growing pains, especially on D but also on offense. There is no 1 dominant team oyt there this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?:
    Now that some Humble pie was served with some of the Yahoos today, can we all agree now that even though the Patriots are 6-2, they are going to have to fight for every yard and score in each game here on out??? This isnt 2007, 2004, 2003, or 2001.  This is 2010!  Is it too hard to ask some of you to scale back your ridiculous Yahooism? and before you bang on me and accuse me of being a troll or whatever.  My problem isnt with the Patriots, its with YOU! Here were your predictions today: 31-3 27-13 27-10 34-23 ("being liberal with my points for cleveland") 31-13 31-3 24-17 (My score as well) 45-17 Pats by 10 ("we should have no problem with McCoy") 20-9 31-10 27-0 27-17 34-24 ("14 points for Cleveland in garbage time") 31-20 38-10 FINAL: Cleveland 34, New England 14 Lets hope the Patriots can figure this out soon, because their schedule gets a lot tougher the next 4 weeks AND the Jets had a lucky win to tie it up again.
    Posted by SShoreLurker

I am glad that you have enough time to cut and paste to make your point.  Wow, Pats fans picking the Pats to win against a supposedly inferior team!  Stop the presses, this is unprecedented. Such an enlightening post, like most of your others.  Where is your other post chastising the great unwashed for hoping the Raiders would lose?  It's obligatory you know.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dear Lurkie,

Just drop the act, goober. No one buys it. You're a troll posing as a Pats fan.

NE had won, what, 5 in a row? That's pretty good.  This had issues written all over it and it was.  Ok.

Back to the drawing board.

You call people "yahoos" and I call you a troll and an idiot. No one here expects the team to win 12 games in a row.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You may be a fan of something but here you're just another hide behind the internet punk.

Sections
Shortcuts