Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?

Umm, he's a troll. Why people cater to trolls, I have no idea.  Unreal.

Frankly, I don't give two turds where Peter King ranks the Pats in Week 8.  It's the 2010 NFL.   THere is no "number 1" team.  Who cares?

I also don't expect NE to win 6 straight, or 10 straight or 12 straight.

This could be a nice wake up call heading into the next two games.

Some troll enabler types here pretend like this isn't a long season and hold a compeltely different level of criteria up for NE, and ignore it for all other teams.

I don't really care why you do it, because that's your own problem.  You can't even enjoy the ride.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

We still got the best record in football. got a spankin but oh well. I'd rather lose to the Browns then the Colts, Steelers or Jets if I can pick a loss. if we lost half the games left then we're 10 and 6. Bunch of young kids on this team. Sad day for Gronk but we all have em, *pat pat* its ok get em next week. We lost this game in the momentum catagory in the first 2 minutes of the game. Brady couldnt hit a castle collectively it was just a bad effort.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Nice win yesterday!  Good thing Stafford got hurt.  lol

Good thing you used all caps, too, inbred.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

In Response to Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?:
    [QUOTE]HEY PATS FANS S-CK A BAG OF D-CKS!!! Thats RIGHT A WHOLE BAG OF THEM!!!! JETS ! JETS!
    Posted by bradylookslikeabee-atch[/QUOTE]

see you in the playoffs oh wait the Jetas won' t make the playoffs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Who cares about the "G Men"?   I'd rather peak in December than now.

Why are you so obssessed with other NFL teams?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

No one has asked the question as to whether or not it will make any difference if the Yahoos come back to reality and start predicting the games more realistically.

Right?  Doesn't matter if they do or they don't but SSL is all worked up about it.  Can't say why?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

BBReigns:  Coming form a conspiracy ace, OF COURSE you think I'm a troll.  So far I'm Leon, a Jets fan, and now your aren't sure what team I support (even though I've graciously told you I'm a lifelong Patriots fan) but rest assured you have your own CSI unit on the case!!  You go girl!

You can't possibly wrap your mind around the fact that there are plenty of Patriot fans who can talk rational and can actually say their team isn't in the pantheon of Greek Gods on a weekly basis.  Your good at name calling but you go awfully silent when a debate of facts come your way..

@Dessalines: Make a difference? probably not.  Kinda like crazy people are the last to know they are crazy.  It would be nice to get some good rational talk rather than chest-thumping and name calling the second someone disagrees.  It smells of total insecurity. And I don't mind standing up to the discussion bullies.  They don't define me and they don't impress me.

@patsfan76:  Thanks for actually understanding my point.  I'm not looking for people to agree with me, I enjoy a debate on certain subjects.  But Yahoos take it to an insane level and have jacked these foums as their own personal clan meetings.  Do I make a point of being irratating and inciting their wrath? Yes I do.  But someone has to do it and I do it with facts, not opinion (mostly).  I'd love to have a good conversation about the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins, but rarely can you find that in here lately.  We love to name call and claim conspiracy on every single subject. There is no intelligence behind those comments. I, for one, think there are plenty of good fans in these discussions who feel the same.

To all:  My point was simple, people are quick to show their bravado and their arrogance and pass it off as FACT.  These nameless people (no need to call them out) from the other thread this week put their stamp of disrespect to Cleveland .  Now its time to own it.  If you're a rational fan that respects the game of football, you'd know that Cleveland was not a bad team going ito yesterday.  They have played tough all year.  The worst case scenario played out and the Patriots got whooped.  I'm not happy with their poor effort.  I am pleased that my point was proven as no one heeded my warning.  Why is it so difficult to scale back the 14-2 chants and the Super Bowl is all but guaranteed?  Show some credibility!    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

@SShoreLurker -----> Let us know how it is down at Bridgewater Mental Hospital.

lol!

Enjoy!

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsterminal&L=4&L0=Home&L1=Law+Enforcement+%26+Criminal+Justice&L2=Prisons&L3=State+Correctional+Facilities&sid=Eeops&b=terminalcontent&f=doc_facility_statehospital&csid=Eeops

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]@SShoreLurker ----- /> Let us know how it is down at Bridgewater Mental Hospital. lol! Enjoy! http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsterminal&L=4&L0=Home&L1=Law+Enforcement+%26+Criminal+Justice&L2=Prisons&L3=State+Correctional+Facilities&sid=Eeops&b=terminalcontent&f=doc_facility_statehospital&csid=Eeops
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

.... and yet you still continue to do it.  Amazing!  You're like a tee-ball hit buddy!   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

And you are an inbred momma's boy from NY now living in Mass.

"SShoreLurker" pre internet, circa 1980:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

...and you STILL continue!!!   Wow.. you really don't get it.  If you are trying to prove me wrong, you are doing a horrible job.  

Tell you what.. infront of ALLLLLL these other people. I'm going to give you  a chance to prove me wrong.  Put your money where your mouth is:

Pick a Patriots discussion subject and lets have an "in-depth and passionate discussion"  Those are your words, not mine.  Lets see if you can do it.

PS-- I'm a Patriots fan. I know, its hard for you.  But really, its true. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Cap era/pre-cap era debate.

Bounce the thread.

Or, can you not do that, because you posted too much under anoter alter ego of yours, Jefferey?

lol

We all get it just fine, Jeffery. Just fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a3f8b050e-ea0e-4c28-9657-ad920a8bb351

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]Cap era/pre-cap era debate. Bounce the thread. Or, can you not do that, because you posted too much under anoter alter ego of yours, Jefferey? lol We all get it just fine, Jeffery. Just fine.

Let me know what names I go under and where I am translpanted from. Im curious what your CSI kit will come up with!  Good luck!!

BTW, you never retorted my Pre-Cap era, just name called.  I don't think your interested in debate, I think you are looking to argue and name call.  insecurity for sure.

PS-- 90% agreed with you?? really??? Patriot fans who think the era in which the Patriots won their Super Bowls is harder???!!    funny, i bet you will get San francisco, miami, Oakland, and Minnesota fans to say pre-cap era was harder.  I wonder why??  OH!!  because their teams won duing that era!!  Pittsburgh and Dallas won in both eras so their fans arent going to care.

Your argument has one major flaw and you can't even see it.  Its all in the way you word things.   You want every football fan to respect what the Patriots did from 2001-2004 as the best team ever. That is the sole reason for making the discussion. But you made the mistake by including the era, and NOT comparing dynasties, which was your true intent!  With that, the pre-cap era was a more difficult place to win for the 26/28 teams that played from 1970-1992.  You are claiming that it was easier for Pittsburgh, Dallas, Minnesota, Los Angeles, Oakland, and Miami in the 1970s and San Francisco, Washington, Denver, Buffalo, and NY Giants in the 1980-90s.

Do you realize that 24 of the 28 teams made the playoffs at least once in the 1970s? Yet 9 teams made the SB: Pittsburgh won 4 SB, Dallas went to 5 SB, Miami and Minnesota 3 times a piece.  Being the other 15, it was too difficult.  The accomplishment then was a higher achievement, not EASIER!

Take the 2000s    29 of the 32 teams made the playoffs at least once.  14 teams made the SB: New England won 3 of 4, Indy, Pitt, NYGiants made 2 appearances.. 10 one-timers!!!  The Cap-era made it easier for more teams to participate in winning.

Your argument is flawed until you compare dynasties, which is a different question.  Be careful what you argue, the number don't support your theory.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Can the Yahoos come back to Reality?:
    [QUOTE]Now that some Humble pie was served with some of the Yahoos today, can we all agree now that even though the Patriots are 6-2, they are going to have to fight for every yard and score in each game here on out??? This isnt 2007, 2004, 2003, or 2001.  This is 2010!  Is it too hard to ask some of you to scale back your ridiculous Yahooism? and before you bang on me and accuse me of being a troll or whatever.  My problem isnt with the Patriots, its with YOU! Here were your predictions today: 31-3 27-13 27-10 34-23 ("being liberal with my points for cleveland") 31-13 31-3 24-17 (My score as well) 45-17 Pats by 10 ("we should have no problem with McCoy") 20-9 31-10 27-0 27-17 34-24 ("14 points for Cleveland in garbage time") 31-20 38-10 FINAL: Cleveland 34, New England 14 Lets hope the Patriots can figure this out soon, because their schedule gets a lot tougher the next 4 weeks AND the Jets had a lucky win to tie it up again.
    Posted by SShoreLurker[/QUOTE]
    Good teams create their own luck. The Pats did it for years and you fans had no problem with it. The tide's turning.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]lol whats the point of your thread, besides having a reeli odd picture and saying the word yahoo every 5 words eat a di*k man!
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]
    Do your parents know you talk like that? Dick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can the Yahoos come back to Reality? : So you admit you know what kind of fan posts here, but continue to come here as if you were Jesus on the Mount to tell everyone how stupid they are. One question: why? Seriously, if you dont like the type of fans that post here, then GO AWAY. Noone will miss you, I promise. But if you arent going to leave then please do us all a favor and try and keep the holier than thou attitude on a short leash you fr*ggin d*ck
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Now that is very mature. Of course no one will miss him because he's honest and truthful in his comments. You want everyone to be in lock step with what you believe or they're out. This is his objectivity vs. your subjectivity which you are entitled to and so is he. Almost forgot, fr*ggin d*ick. That was immature but well deserving.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Lurkie, Just drop the act, goober. No one buys it. You're a troll posing as a Pats fan. NE had won, what, 5 in a row? That's pretty good.  This had issues written all over it and it was.  Ok. Back to the drawing board. You call people "yahoos" and I call you a troll and an idiot. No one here expects the team to win 12 games in a row.
    Was waiting to see how long before objectivity would lead to name calling. It's just the megalomania in you. You are full of yourself. What's that oozing from your ear hole? Is that feces?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE] You may be a fan of something but here you're just another hide behind the internet punk.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Aren't you doing the same, punkazz?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Nice win yesterday!  Good thing Stafford got hurt.  lol Good thing you used all caps, too, inbred.
    You couldn't resist yourself could you? Suffering from Napoleonic Syndrome are we? It won't be long before you're banned again. Start looking for a new avatar. The ball swobbing one you have now won't get you a job as an offensive scout. One of my good friends owns that job. Maybe he can get you in to strategize next week's game plan with BB. You're not as smart as you give yourself credit. That's why you revert to name calling, your only means of defense which the Patsie's lack. 404 yards to the Browns. Oh, but they're young and learning. Sounds like an excuse which I will never ever use, because I'm much bigger than Napoleon. There is your next avatar. Brilliant.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares about the "G Men"?   I'd rather peak in December than now. Why are you so obssessed with other NFL teams?
    The G-men, my team, concuss 1 QB every 1.5 games with legitimate hits. They just happen to also play in the NFL. It's not obsession but appreciation of any good squad put out on the field that can score and prevent the opposition from scoring. Something your team seems to lack at the moment and I do say that with respect because the Pats could become serious contenders by year's end. I'm very objective about the game of football.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]@SShoreLurker ----- /> Let us know how it is down at Bridgewater Mental Hospital. lol! Enjoy! http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsterminal&L=4&L0=Home&L1=Law+Enforcement+%26+Criminal+Justice&L2=Prisons&L3=State+Correctional+Facilities&sid=Eeops&b=terminalcontent&f=doc_facility_statehospital&csid=Eeops
    He can go visit you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

PRE-Cap NFL Era~
    "Do you realize that 24 of the 28 teams made the playoffs at least once in the 1970s? Yet 9 teams made the SB: Pittsburgh won 4 SB, Dallas went to 5 SB, Miami and Minnesota 3 times a piece.  Being the other 15 teams), it was too difficult.  The accomplishment then was a higher achievement, not EASIER!" ~southshore

"...pre cap...success on average was harder...more difficult for many teams to be successful..."
         Now, ERRRrrrr...keep the wheel's a' spinnin' shore, just 1 more second and 1 more fraction of a thought further...ERRrrrrrr...YOU can DO It Man!  ERRrrr, BEING "harder for very many of the other teams to get into the playoffs, win superbowls, and the like," MEeeeans That it therefore MUST have been "_<blank>_ (EDIT-I actually felt the need that I had to add this...seriously = hint: <opposite of 'harder'>) for the REST of these FEWER NFL Teams in order to make the playoffs, win superbowls, achieve success, AND Thus-Achieve this LENGTHY and LONG-Term success, than these great number of lowly other NFL Teams, whom are forever stuck in the basement year after year"...EERRrrrrr, You can DO it southshore!

CURRENT
    NFL Era~
    "Take the 2000s    29 of the 32 teams made the playoffs at least once.  14 teams made the SB: New England won 3 of 4, Indy, Pitt, NYGiants made 2 appearances.. 10 one-timers!!!  The Cap-era made it easier for more teams to participate in winning." ~southshore

THEREFORE="MORE Teams having these Post-Cap checks and balances & stipulations (reasons stated in the other thread)",THEREFORE="There is MORE _<blank>_(I'll give ya a hint: rhymes with far greater and equalized 'tompetition')," THEREFORE="FAR, far less chances of longe term and lengthy chances for _<blank>_(I'll give ya hint: rhymes with 'luccess')," "Therreeeeefore (I know you can do this...I BELIEVE in you)=LESS, way less number & chance for a _<blank>_ to achieve & come about with a- (hint: rhymes with a 'rynasty')."  

Sections
Shortcuts