Can there be 2 Rustys? No!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Can there be 2 Rustys? No!

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Because I don't tolerate immaturity, ignorance, arrogance, willingness to learn from others, etc, this means  I am the above?

You're a Giants troll for crying out loud.

TFB12 has a sore rectum about Welker and makes photoshopped photos (which are funny) and is from San Francisco.

Don't lecture honest, objective and rational diehard Pats fans on a Pats board, please.

It is YOU who is arrogant, condescending, etc.  You troll here as "42 and 46" to do exactly what you claim I do.

There are 10-15 people here who should be permanently banned who align together to form an Irrational/Troll clique and others along with myself are not in that group.

THOSE are the ones who should be clearly banned. It's so simple. If there was a judge here this would be the decision.

Anyone who aligns with trolls or irrationals is one themself.

Once again you are wrong Rusty.  I don't live in SF.  You keep making false comments.  This is another perfect example.  And your keeping with the Welker agenda I see.  I have called you out aon a lot more of your false facts then just the Welker stuff but you like to only focus on the Welker situation.  WoW.  Get your head out of the sand.

You are the biggest troll here yet you say there are 10-15 others who should be banned?  Give me a break.  Oh, and please tell me why you are now posting under another one of your screen names?  Troll!

You aren't willing to learn from anyone here.  You have your opinion and you refuse to change it or admit when you are wrong when in fact you are proven wrong.  Instead you just continue to post garbage to fit your opinion, your agenda.  Stop acting like everyone else is so wrong.... maybe you need to realize you are wrong at times.

don't feel too bad TFB

ol Russ so far has had me living in New Jersey, failing out of Berklee-after saying i never lived in Boston at all-being a Yankee fan and Islander fan..not one of which is true of course!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Because I don't tolerate immaturity, ignorance, arrogance, willingness to learn from others, etc, this means  I am the above?

TFB12 has a sore rectum about Welker and makes photoshopped photos (which are funny) and is from San Francisco.

Don't lecture honest, objective and rational diehard Pats fans on a Pats board, please.

It is YOU who is arrogant, condescending, etc.  You troll here as "42 and 46" to do exactly what you claim I do.

There are 10-15 people here who should be permanently banned who align together to form an Irrational/Troll clique and others along with myself are not in that group.

THOSE are the ones who should be clearly banned. It's so simple. If there was a judge here this would be the decision.

Once again you are wrong Rusty.  I don't live in SF.  You keep making false comments.  This is another perfect example.  And your keeping with the Welker agenda I see.  I have called you out aon a lot more of your false facts then just the Welker stuff but you like to only focus on the Welker situation.  WoW.  Get your head out of the sand.

You are the biggest troll here yet you say there are 10-15 others who should be banned?  Give me a break.  Oh, and please tell me why you are now posting under another one of your screen names?  Troll!

You aren't willing to learn from anyone here.  You have your opinion and you refuse to change it or admit when you are wrong when in fact you are proven wrong.  Instead you just continue to post garbage to fit your opinion, your agenda.  Stop acting like everyone else is so wrong.... maybe you need to realize you are wrong at times.

don't feel too bad TFB

ol Russ so far has had me living in New Jersey, failing out of Berklee-after saying i never lived in Boston at all-being a Yankee fan and Islander fan..not one of which is true of course!

he thinks I am bald, in my 60's, living in NY and a Jets fan. The guy is simply delusional...and a troll...has he made one posting with out bashing Brady in the past 6 months?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love rusty! What would this place be without a guy that starts threads every five minutes about articles he googles that "support" his agenda? I mean while the rest of us work/have a life, etc, we need someone during the day to demonstrate their lack of football knowledge. And when you get home, it's always nice to pop in here for a quick go around with the village idiot (to school him a bit on football). Plus the guy is a great spell checker. And let's not forget this guy is in his mid thirties...has a 152 IQ and likes to creep on college girls that live near his apartment...how can you beat that? He is a living, breathing "Night At The Roxbury".

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Still think people spend an excessive amount of time fretting about what some guys on this board say or do.  I am just some guy with an opinion.  If you don't like it, don't reply.  If you think I'm wrong, point out the flaw in my argument.  Say what you came to say, move on.  

I think I speak for about 95% of the posters here (in my opinion) that we're tired of some of the ongoing vendetta threads around this place.  Get a thicker skin some of you, learn not to take things written by anonymous posters so personally.  Either that or take it upon yourself to not respond to baiting, and be the bigger person when responding -- keep your comments sharp enough but steer away from personal attacks.  

I have maybe two people on ignore.  The rest of you lot add enough to the board knowledge that you're worth a read.  And even the ones who argue incessantly bring some good stuff to the table when not mashing up the place with taunts and such. 

I am off my soapbox for the day.  But please, do us all a favour.   

Good post.

I'm not trying to place blame on anyone but this place has become too Rustycentric instead of it being about the Patriots. If you don't like his opinions, ignore him. The back and forth, back and forth, back and forth is tedious and irritating, especially with the respond feature still screwy.

Let's get back to Patriots related commentary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Do you live in No. California or not?  Forgive me for not knowing which metropolis is closest to you.

lol

Nope!  I don't live in No. California! Wrong again!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I love rusty! What would this place be without a guy that starts threads every five minutes about articles he googles that "support" his agenda? I mean while the rest of us work/have a life, etc, we need someone during the day to demonstrate their lack of football knowledge. And when you get home, it's always nice to pop in here for a quick go around with the village idiot (to school him a bit on football). Plus the guy is a great spell checker. And let's not forget this guy is in his mid thirties...has a 152 IQ and likes to creep on college girls that live near his apartment...how can you beat that? He is a living, breathing "Night At The Roxbury".

Not even close. That's Gunty, your buddy from Long Island with Phat Rex, another buddy of yours.

Look at the NY/NJ dorky nightclub get ups. ALso, those two dorks have god awful taste in music, too.

Speaking of PHat Rex and his Jets, we haven't heard you much on them lately. RKrap has made his case for how great their draft was again (even though your buddy RKrap is always 100% wrong because he's an imbecile), but we haven't heard your analysis. lmao

Hey, how about those Jets huh?

"I wish we did what the Jets did in 2009 and 2010 because the cap is irrelevant!"  - Mt Hurl (2 months ago).

Umm, you aren't schooling me on anything about this game, its history or the concepts of the game.  Trust me on that, Cupcake.   You'll be gawking at some misrepresented Brady QBR with 2 INTs and myriad of bad decisions, in January with our D allowing 14 points, and still wondering why we can't win a SB with diaper stained Tom leading the charge. lol

Mt Hurl, if you enjoyed the Sullivan years so much, please tell us why. This should be good.

ALso, those two dorks have god awful taste in music, too.

do tell...so who are my favorites bands and artists?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Do you live in No. California or not?  Forgive me for not knowing which metropolis is closest to you.

lol

Umm, did you not say you don't live in NE, live on the west coast and grew up watching the 49ers?

So, who cares if my assumption is wrong. Where do you live and what team did you follow before bandwagoning to the Pats in 2001, which you admitted to earlier?

How's that, Mr. Bandwagon?

lmao

Well maybe you should stop assuming things.  Here you state them as facts when in fact you are just assuming things.  This seems to be the case for most of your posts.  Yes, I live on the West Coast and usually teams on the west coast are usually covered pretty heavily. LOL!!  Doesn't make me a 49'ers fan!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

lol

Umm, did you not say you don't live in NE, live on the west coast and grew up watching the 49ers?

So, who cares if my assumption is wrong. Where do you live and what team did you follow before bandwagoning to the Pats in 2001, which you admitted to earlier?

How's that, Mr. Bandwagon?

lmao

Well maybe you should stop assuming things.  Here you state them as facts when in fact you are just assuming things.  This seems to be the case for most of your posts.  Yes, I live on the West Coast and usually teams on the west coast are usually covered pretty heavily. LOL!!  Doesn't make me a 49'ers fan!!

Ok, so what fan were you pre 2001?  You keep avoiding this basic question with deflections.  Just answer the question. Why is this so hard? We realize you're a bandwagon fan at this point, but what team did you root for before 2001?

Funny how you keep throwing 2001 and bandwagon fan in here Rusty after time and again I explained why I became a Pats fan and when I became a Pats fan.  It wasn't when they won a SB so you can stop pretending that it was.  I was a BB fan long before a Pats fan and that's how I ended up a Pats fan.

Let me ask you again.... How many years did you play organized football?  Have you done any coaching?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

don't feel too bad TFB

Naw 42and46, Rusty doesn't make me feel bad one bit.  I feel sorry for the guy.  Here he is flooding this forum with lies and false accusations time and time again.  Changing screen names every so often because he is either getting banned or trying to make people think he is someone else because hoping people won't know it's still him.  But he just can't stop himself from following his same patterns, being wrong, arguing with everyone, lying, making false accusations.  The dude is a mess and continues to make a mess out of this forum. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Guess what color Rusty's hair is. 'I'd rather be dead, then red in the head'.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You were a BB fan before becoming a Pats fan?  Very odd and I am not buying it.  You came on here and told us you started being a fan in 2001.  Why weren't you a fan in 2000 when BB arrived and drafted Brady?

And now, look at you. You are deeply in love with Brady and everything he does, you can't even be objective about his play in the postseason lately.

And the Welker thing was awkward to watch unfold, so you clearly have some kind of a man crush on him, too.

What team did you follow before the Pats. You told us the 49ers.  I am not just pulling that out of thin air, TFB12.

Come clean, please.

I have explained this in a previous thread a couple months ago in the topic of how people became Pats fans.  Then again to you shortly after that.  You must have forgot.  But since you are so curious about it I will share it once again.

My Dad was a big football fan while I was growing up (to this day I cherish the memories of watching the games with him) My man was Earl Campbell and my team was the Houston Oilers.  My Dad had always been a Die hard Cleveland fan (Indians for Baseball and Browns for Football).  Of course it even made watching football more fun since my team and his team were in the same division. 

Anyways, naturally I knew a lot about the Browns since that was the team he followed and we watched all the Browns games when they were on TV.  Ol Sam Rutigliano as coach, Brian Sipe and the Kardiac Kids, I was young but I remember these days like it was yesterday and  I could go on on on here, such cool, fun memories... But I will try to make it short as possible, lol! 

So Schottenheimer took over as coach and my Dad wasn't a big fan of his coaching style, never could win the big games.  He was glad to see him go eventually (this is where I get my dislike of Schottenheimer from, lol)  Bud Carson and Jim Shofner were in and out of there pretty quickly.  Then comes along Bill Belichick.  We knew how good that Giants defense was when BB was there as the coordinator so my Dad was pretty excited about him coaching the Browns especially since Carson and Shofner didn't work out so well.  After a few ho-hum seasons under BB, it finally looked like BB had put together a SB team for the Browns.  I believe this was 94.  My Dad was pretty freaking excited and really liked the team BB put together.  They made the playoffs, beat the Pats (lol) but got crushed by the Steelers. 

Now this was the time the news of the Browns leaving Cleveland came out and it was a sad football time for my Dad.  He felt his team had the coach to make good things happen and now this was happening.   My Dad lost a lot of interest in football after this.  I guess I would say the Brown were my favorite team after Campbell left the Oilers.  And didn't reall have a favorite team after the Brown left Cleveland.  I followed certain players and treams but never really had another favorite team until the Pats.  (And No, I wasn't a 49'ers fan like you seem to think I was.  I couldn't stand the 49'ers, had too many friends who were 49'ers fans, had a lot of friends who were Raider fan's too but I wasn't a Raider fan either). 

Anyways When I heard Bill Belichick was the New Patriots coach I was an instant fan.  I remember how much my Dad liked what he did with the Browns, I liked what he did with the Browns.  While my Dad was happy to see BB get another head coaching job he never really got back into watching football much.  He was a big baseball fan and that took over his sports watching.  I think when the Pats won their first SB my Dad was happy for BB but also sad knowing that BB could have done that with the Browns had they stayed in Cleveland.

So the reason I ever became a Patriots fan was all because of Bill Belichick.  I have followed him since the Browns.  Well I knew who he was with the Giants and knew that Giants defense very well but mainly it all started with the Browns.

So if you have made it through this entire post I commend you, LOL.  I tried to make it as short as possible.  But that's how being a Pats fan all started... With good ol Bill Belichick in 2000.  Not 2001, and not after ever being a 49'ers fan!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

this times 100  ^^^

arrogant, obnoxious know-it-all, starts all the fights then acts like the victim, calls names, judges everyone from some self-deluded superiority, condescending, disparages age, job, economic status continuously

I guess it's a coincidence he has been banned a dozen times

anyone who defends Rusty is willfully blind or rusty himself

PERMANENT BAN NOW!

(I may actually make up a sign head up to Boston and picket outside the Globe offices!)

Arrogance - Not a bannable offense
    Judgemental attitude - Not a bannable offense
    Condescention - Not a bannable offense
    Playing the victim card - Not a bannable offense
    Acting superior - Not a bannable offense
    Being a know-it-all - Not a bannable offense
    Namecalling - Technically a bannable offense, but pfffft...everyone does it including you

Yup, youre right. Rusty should be banned permanently. No question about it. You convinced me...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Good post.

I'm not trying to place blame on anyone but this place has become too Rustycentric instead of it being about the Patriots. If you don't like his opinions, ignore him. The back and forth, back and forth, back and forth is tedious and irritating, especially with the respond feature still screwy.

Let's get back to Patriots related commentary.

A real blight on the board. More insidious than Rustycentrism

Good luck though trying to convince the worst offenders here to cooperate a little and reduce the size of their "in response to's" via a simple highlight and delete

The worst offenders just dont GAF

Sections
Shortcuts