Can there be 2 Rustys? No!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Can there be 2 Rustys? No!

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

this times 100  ^^^

arrogant, obnoxious know-it-all, starts all the fights then acts like the victim, calls names, judges everyone from some self-deluded superiority, condescending, disparages age, job, economic status continuously

I guess it's a coincidence he has been banned a dozen times

anyone who defends Rusty is willfully blind or rusty himself

PERMANENT BAN NOW!

(I may actually make up a sign head up to Boston and picket outside the Globe offices!)

Arrogance - Not a bannable offense
    Judgemental attitude - Not a bannable offense
    Condescention - Not a bannable offense
    Playing the victim card - Not a bannable offense
    Acting superior - Not a bannable offense
    Being a know-it-all - Not a bannable offense
    Namecalling - Technically a bannable offense, but pfffft...everyone does it including you

Yup, youre right. Rusty should be banned permanently. No question about it. You convinced me...

taken separately no, taken as a whole most definitely

I mean we all know folks with one or two of these traits to be tolerable, even likeable, but to have all combined? impossible to deal with...add in a need to cause confrontation and it's obvious the only real choice is:

PERMANENT BAN!

besides I don't have to convince you, just the mods  :  )

bet you didn't think i could take ur rather lawyer-like breakdown and turn it around so easily

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I don't get why people have such an issue with the guy. He can be a little intense at times, but he usually makes valid points and knows what he is talking about. Just needs to avoid the trolls a little better.

Good points??  What are you talking about?  The guy, and I assume you are referring to Rusty, sells wolf tickets around here.  He doesn't tell the truth.  He posts statements that are untrue and acts like they are true and then bashes people when they post the true facts and discredits his posts.  He has an agenda here, he thinks he is a know it all and he litters up the forum with his garbage of false information and skewed, agenda driven opinion.

Don't worry. Sooner or later this misfit will have everybody despising him. You used to be tolerant of him until his repugnant ways got up in your grill. Sometimes that's what it takes to realize how depraved he actually is. Most people avoid the hassle of standing up to him like the plague.

Just appreciate the fact you no longer in any way are enabling this dishonest creep. It is good to see you exposing him for the banned 20+ times jerk that he is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Because I don't tolerate immaturity, ignorance, arrogance, willingness to learn from others, etc, this means  I am the above?

You're a Giants troll for crying out loud.

TFB12 has a sore rectum about Welker and makes photoshopped photos (which are funny) and is from San Francisco.

Don't lecture honest, objective and rational diehard Pats fans on a Pats board, please.

It is YOU who is arrogant, condescending, etc.  You troll here as "42 and 46" to do exactly what you claim I do.

There are 10-15 people here who should be permanently banned who align together to form an Irrational/Troll clique and others along with myself are not in that group.

THOSE are the ones who should be clearly banned. It's so simple. If there was a judge here this would be the decision.

Anyone who aligns with trolls or irrationals is one themself.

Once again you are wrong Rusty.  I don't live in SF.  You keep making false comments.  This is another perfect example.  And your keeping with the Welker agenda I see.  I have called you out aon a lot more of your false facts then just the Welker stuff but you like to only focus on the Welker situation.  WoW.  Get your head out of the sand.

You are the biggest troll here yet you say there are 10-15 others who should be banned?  Give me a break.  Oh, and please tell me why you are now posting under another one of your screen names?  Troll!

You aren't willing to learn from anyone here.  You have your opinion and you refuse to change it or admit when you are wrong when in fact you are proven wrong.  Instead you just continue to post garbage to fit your opinion, your agenda.  Stop acting like everyone else is so wrong.... maybe you need to realize you are wrong at times.

don't feel too bad TFB

ol Russ so far has had me living in New Jersey, failing out of Berklee-after saying i never lived in Boston at all-being a Yankee fan and Islander fan..not one of which is true of course!

he thinks I am bald, in my 60's, living in NY and a Jets fan. The guy is simply delusional...and a troll...has he made one posting with out bashing Brady in the past 6 months?

And the board is completely tired of you. 

Really nutjob? But he hasn't been banned 20+ times, has he? LMAO@U

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I mean we all know folks with one or two of these traits to be tolerable, even likeable, but to have all combined? impossible to deal with...add in a need to cause confrontation and it's obvious the only real choice is:

PERMANENT BAN!

bet you didn't think i could take ur rather lawyer-like breakdown and turn it around so easily

Taken separately, no. Taken together, still no

When he starts doing things that real message board trolls do, ie, making personal threats against others, posting personal information about somebody, spamming the board with material not appropriate for the forum, I will join the picket line with you

Until then, youre on your own. Good luck!

I'll give you a toot when I drive by Morrissey Boulevard, ok?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

PERMANENT BAN!

When he starts doing things that real message board trolls do, ie, making personal threats against others, posting personal information about somebody, spamming the board with material not appropriate for the forum, I will join the picket line with you

lol

Gunty bludgeoned by a far more intelligent AcheNot.

told u many times gen x boy underground boy any time u wanna put that 152 IQ on the line i will debate u on anything u like: music, sports, politics, religion, economics

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

PERMANENT BAN!

well guess we will agree to disagree on what's ban worthy and subsequently exactly whose absence will cure 90% of the problems here

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

PERMANENT BAN!

lol

told u many times gen x boy underground boy any time u wanna put that 152 IQ on the line i will debte u on anything u like: music, sports, politics, religion, economics

bawaahaha

Well, maybe some other time, Gunty.  It's Sat night and I am out the door.  You enjoy that tv dinner and the Hallmark Channel in the basement.

Hey, maybe you can invite Godverment over?

actually i will be watching the knicks-pacers game 3

u know the knicks right?  :  )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

PERMANENT BAN!

lol

told u many times gen x boy underground boy any time u wanna put that 152 IQ on the line i will debte u on anything u like: music, sports, politics, religion, economics

bawaahaha

Well, maybe some other time, Gunty.  It's Sat night and I am out the door.  You enjoy that tv dinner and the Hallmark Channel in the basement.

Hey, maybe you can invite Godverment over?

btw have a good night-enjoy whatever little-known act ur gonna see so you can feel "edgy"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you live in No. California or not?  Forgive me for not knowing which metropolis is closest to you.

lol

Nope!  I don't live in No. California! Wrong again!

Umm, did you not say you don't live in NE, live on the west coast and grew up watching the 49ers?

So, who cares if my assumption is wrong. Where do you live and what team did you follow before bandwagoning to the Pats in 2001, which you admitted to earlier?

How's that, Mr. Bandwagon?

lmao

What's wrong with you sicko? Why do you have to know where everybody lives and how old they are, their education, their shoe size. You're weird as a $3 bill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Do you live in No. California or not?  Forgive me for not knowing which metropolis is closest to you.

lol

Nope!  I don't live in No. California! Wrong again!

Umm, did you not say you don't live in NE, live on the west coast and grew up watching the 49ers?

So, who cares if my assumption is wrong. Where do you live and what team did you follow before bandwagoning to the Pats in 2001, which you admitted to earlier?

How's that, Mr. Bandwagon?

lmao

What's wrong with you sicko? Why do you have to know where everybody lives and how old they are, their education, their shoe size. You're weird as a $3 bill.

He has stalker tendencies.  Hope he doesn't own a bottle of chloroform.