Can we all just shut up about who deserves credit or blame?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can we all just shut up about who deserves credit or blame?

A good team win out there, got a couple of favorable calls, but all three units played well enough to win.

Glad to see Dan the Man out there and healthy, Dobson and Brady showing chemistry, Gronk looking almost back in shape, Ridley killing it and the OL stabilized in the 3rd. 

On defense, glad to see Fletcher getting a shot. Collins isn't ready, can't set the edge to save his life. Might need another year to bake. Ryan looked okay, needs to be better in the slot, and I hope Kelly and Armstead can return after the BYE. We need DT help. 

All in all, good team win! GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Can we all just shut up about who deserves credit or blame?

McDaniels did snot today...get on your knees and bless our D for one gutty performance....they could have folded at half but they didn't.....and we won because of them....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I blame Brady for sucking us into a 6-2 record, that should be 7-1 if not for a Bullchit call

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Did ya see McDaniels talking to Brady about plays....and Brady is staring straight ahead...McDaniels has to whack Brady in the leg to get him to look.....too funny......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I blame Brady for sucking us into a 6-2 record, that should be 7-1 if not for a Bullchit call

[/QUOTE]

Ya Brady had a great day lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He went for 16-23 119 yds 1 for 1 on TD/INTs. I hardly think he deserves anymore credit than the running game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unfortunately, 49er, there is the Patriots "team" and Tom Brady.  Regardless of how the TEAM does, unless Brady is stellar, he is the cause of any failing of the "team".  I do not think too many folks have memories of how the first SB winning team did it since EVERY game was a nail biter and not the blowout so many have gotten used to in these last few years.  That alone is the problem.  Too many are expecting blow-out wins every week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McDaniels did snot today...get on your knees and bless our D for one gutty performance....they could have folded at half but they didn't.....and we won because of them....

[/QUOTE]

+100

Will Brady ever help over a full game?

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm!  Didn't seem to have a problem when he had players to work with.  Sadly you do not understand this for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 - You never played the game before so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reason 2 - You will never admit the team has no offensive weapons because you are the biggest BB underwear sniffer on the face of the earth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

unfortunately, we can't simply enjoy a win - or commiserate on losses - because this (what should be ground zero for pats discussions) has turned into a dysfunctional swamp.

that's on all or us, especially one gigantic cancer that BDC won't spend the money to get in front of...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+100

Will Brady ever help over a full game?

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm!  Didn't seem to have a problem when he had players to work with.  Sadly you do not understand this for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 - You never played the game before so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reason 2 - You will never admit the team has no offensive weapons because you are the biggest BB underwear sniffer on the face of the earth.

[/QUOTE]

Too bad the Pats DO have the weapons, Brady just hasn't wanted to use them lately. Why I have no idea since rooks tend to have drops early in their career and need targets to get over them. Could be Brady may have been more interested in his stats than setting the team up to win in the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Too bad the Pats DO have the weapons, Brady just hasn't wanted to use them lately. Why I have no idea since rooks tend to have drops early in their career and need targets to get over them. Could be Brady may have been more interested in his stats than setting the team up to win in the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

Please tell me the weapons.  Gronk?  yes, I agree that Gronk is a weapon.  All other receivers, dude, they aren't weapons, they are liabilities!!  Know the difference.  Tom Brady isn't worried about stats, he wants a ring.  He knows this team won't get him one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

Please tell me the weapons.  Gronk?  yes, I agree that Gronk is a weapon.  All other receivers, dude, they aren't weapons, they are liabilities!!  Know the difference.  Tom Brady isn't worried about stats, he wants a ring.  He knows this team won't get him one.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong...Dobson played his butt off today in the 2nd half...Amendola and Edleman played well...they ran the ball well, especially in the 2nd half when the hurry up had the front 7 of the Dolphins D on their heels...

How's that for a contribution?... :)

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam72='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

[/QUOTE]

Wrong...Dobson played his butt off today in the 2nd half...Amendola and Edleman played well...they ran the ball well, especially in the 2nd half when the hurry up had the front 7 of the Dolphins D on their heels...

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam72='s wederrwedat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz ='s MeadowlandMike and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sad.  You were completely wrong.

Dobson played his butt off?  Are you kidding me?  Yes, he did better then he has but played his butt off?  4-60 1 td is playing your butt off?  Please someone teach this man football.

Amendola 3 for 15 yards.  We brought him in to replace Welker?  LMAO! what a joke!

Edelman 2 for 7 yards?  what a joke!

Thompkins where was he?

Collie ?

These guys played well?

Yes, you better stick to your trolling and junking up the forum with your garbage because your football contribution is horrible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WHAT?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dobson played his butt off?  Are you kidding me?  Yes, he did better then he has but played his butt off?  4-60 1 td is playing your butt off?  Please someone teach this man football.

Amendola 3 for 15 yards.  We brought him in to replace Welker?  LMAO! what a joke!

Thompkins where was he?

Collie ?

These guys played well?

Yes, you better stick to your trolling and junking up the forum with your garbage because your football contribution is horrible.

[/QUOTE]

And your response to being challanged is entirely predictable and anticipated...angry dude, like so many here...look, put the keyboard down and get a freekin' life dude...stop trying to tell other people what to write and what their opinions are worth...you don't scare my dude...lol...I mean, I can come in here with another name and act all "bustchise/Uncle Rico" and make false claims about who I am and start hating Rusty because it's a popular thing to do, but I don't bully easily...in fact not at all...so relax dude and just put me on "IGNORE"...,prove how much of an adult you are and do it now...otherwise, you've picked your own nightmare...and it's ALL on you!

The ignore button is the easiest thing to do...as long as your "demented" quotient is on the low side...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thompkins where was he?

Collie ?

These guys played well?

[/QUOTE]

And your response to being challanged is entirely predictable and anticipated...angry dude, like so many here...look, put the keyboard down and get a freekin' life dude...stop trying to tell other people what to write and what their opinions are worth...you don't scare my dude...lol...I mean, I can come in here with another name and act all "bustchise/Uncle Rico" and make false claims about who I am and start hating Rusty because it's a popular thing to do, but I don't bully easily...in fact not at all...so relax dude and just put me on "IGNORE"...,prove how much of an adult you are and do it now...otherwise, you've picked your own nightmare...and it's ALL on you!

The ignore button is the easiest thing to do...as long as your "demented" quotient is on the low side...

[/QUOTE]

Watching what you do on this forum and then talk to me about being an adult?  LOL at you!!  It looks like not being bullied is your down fall because the past few days I have watched you get owned by uncle rico and others and you keep playing your little kids games.  Sometimes it's better to turn the other cheek instead of continue to be made fun of just because you don't get "bullied".  Your agenda here is to troll the other teams fans and not add anything else to the forum.  You make a mess out of it here for all of us.  I asked you to stop, I'm sure others would agree.

BTW, I have a life, I just gave you a run down of how my life was today, you went outside!  Also, last I checked there are many here who do not care for rusty, so it's not like I'm making stuff up. 

One other thing, I'm not here to scare you, I'm here to have fun and add a bit more enjoyment to each and every season by talking football with many of the awesome people here.  Sorry we don't see eye to eye on what this forum is intended for. My guess is that it isn't intended to follow people around and post the same garbage over and over again.  How childish.  You might want to go check out the Disney or Nickelodeon forums if you want to play those games.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unfortunately, 49er, there is the Patriots "team" and Tom Brady.  Regardless of how the TEAM does, unless Brady is stellar, he is the cause of any failing of the "team".  I do not think too many folks have memories of how the first SB winning team did it since EVERY game was a nail biter and not the blowout so many have gotten used to in these last few years.  That alone is the problem.  Too many are expecting blow-out wins every week.

[/QUOTE]

+1

The score at the end is the ultimate measure of productivity. In every game there are ups and downs. Ultimately, the offense scored 27; the D kept MIA to 17. Good performances by both sides.

Did not matter that the O had a bad start. Did not matter that they had less yards. Did matter that MIA had 10 more minutes of TOP.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

WHAT?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thompkins where was he?

Collie ?

These guys played well?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Watching what you do on this forum and then talk to me about being an adult?  LOL at you!!  It looks like not being bullied is your down fall because the past few days I have watched you get owned by uncle rico and others and you keep playing your little kids games.  Sometimes it's better to turn the other cheek instead of continue to be made fun of just because you don't get "bullied".  Your agenda here is to troll the other teams fans and not add anything else to the forum.  You make a mess out of it here for all of us.  I asked you to stop, I'm sure others would agree.

BTW, I have a life, I just gave you a run down of how my life was today, you went outside!  Also, last I checked there are many here who do not care for rusty, so it's not like I'm making stuff up. 

One other thing, I'm not here to scare you, I'm here to have fun and add a bit more enjoyment to each and every season by talking football with many of the awesome people here.  Sorry we don't see eye to eye on what this forum is intended for. My guess is that it isn't intended to follow people around and post the same garbage over and over again.  How childish.  You might want to go check out the Disney or Nickelodeon forums if you want to play those games.

[/QUOTE]

I'm allowed to hassle a no mind who trolls here versus Pats fans...I ONLY hassle him, because he's a jets fan who goes out of his way to start stuff with Pats fans...I don't care if people don't like Rusty, that's their problem, that's his problem...but you wanna talk childish, talk about threads created just to pound Rusty!!!. Get over yourselves...put him on ignore if you don't like what he says...there are others who get along with him well...I've seen people not like you, but they don't start entire threads about it...what utter horse twaddle...

Frankly, I've played and coached the game...there isn't much I learn here..that's not meant as any kind of insult, it just is what it is...nothing worse in this world than arguing with someone who never played in a big game or coached one..not interested in arguing with anyone over a game I know well..I get some insights here that slip my mind, or things I did not see, but my opinion is my opinion, as yours is yours...so why fight over it?..LMAO...now THAT'S childish...

I don't really give a rats pitute what anyone here thinks of me...it's the "NET man..it ain't real...I could be a pipefitter from Pittsburgh who's real name is doris...YOU DON'T KNOW...I gave info to ZBellino once to prove I knew what happened once and he went nuts trying to find out who I was, then said, " well, it's the net, anything could be true, you could make up, anything you want"...forget it...he was right about that part, not about what I told him...and he put it out there for anyone to see after I said I didn't want it out there...so to heck with that...never again...I didn't want extended family hearing about some crap going on in an internet sports chat room and that they were mentioned...it's not worth it...so NO, I don't take this place very seriously...if you do, more power to you...

Peace...I like you dude...your graphics are great...but take this place seriously...nope..I got other things in real time I take seriously...not sports...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm allowed to hassle a no mind who trolls here versus Pats fans...I ONLY hassle him, because he's a jets fan who goes out of his way to start stuff with Pats fans...I don't care if people don't like Rusty, that's their problem, that's his problem...but you wanna talk childish, talk about threads created just to pound Rusty!!!. Get over yourselves...put him on ignore if you don't like what he says...there are others who get along with him well...I've seen people not like you, but they don't start entire threads about it...what utter horse twaddle...

Frankly, I've played and coached the game...there isn't much I learn here..that's not meant as any kind of insult, it just is what it is...nothing worse in this world than arguing with someone who never played in a big game or coached one..not interested in arguing with anyone over a game I know well..I get some insights here that slip my mind, or things I did not see, but my opinion is my opinion, as yours is yours...so why fight over it?..LMAO...now THAT'S childish...

I don't really give a rats pitute what anyone here thinks of me...it's the "NET man..it ain't real...I could be a pipefitter from Pittsburgh who's real name is doris...YOU DON'T KNOW...I gave info to ZBellino once to prove I knew what happened once and he went nuts trying to find out who I was, then said, " well, it's the net, anything could be true, you could make up, anything you want"...forget it...he was right about that part, not about what I told him...and he put it out there for anyone to see after I said I didn't want it out there...so to heck with that...never again...I didn't want extended family hearing about some crap going on in an internet sports chat room and that they were mentioned...it's not worth it...so NO, I don't take this place very seriously...if you do, more power to you...

Peace...I like you dude...your graphics are great...but take this place seriously...nope..I got other things in real time I take seriously...not sports...

[/QUOTE]

I don't take this place very serious either, but that doesn't stop me from acting the same way here as I do in real life, that's just how I always carry myself.  Nothing fake with me.  I asked you to stop spamming the forums with the same thing over and over again, you said you won't so I will leave it at that. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't take this place very serious either, but that doesn't stop me from acting the same way here as I do in real life, that's just how I always carry myself.  Nothing fake with me.  I asked you to stop spamming the forums with the same thing over and over again, you said you won't so I will leave it at that. 

[/QUOTE]

It stops...he's not worth it...LMAO...I JUST HATE THE JETS...they DO actually SUCK ya know!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

It stops...he's not worth it...LMAO...I JUST HATE THE JETS...they DO actually SUCK ya know!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks dude!!  You are right, they aren't worth your time or attention.

Those jets do suck, I kept an eye on their score while watching the Pats game and it made me laugh the entire time.  I almost dvr'd it just so I could watch what a mess that team is.  We should have never lost to them last week.  That one hurt because the Pats are better then what they showed last week and the jets aren't really as good as the Pats let them look last week.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL, thanks dude!!  You are right, they aren't worth your time or attention.

Those jets do suck, I kept an eye on their score while watching the Pats game and it made me laugh the entire time.  I almost dvr'd it just so I could watch what a mess that team is.  We should have never lost to them last week.  That one hurt because the Pats are better then what they showed last week and the jets aren't really as good as the Pats let them look last week.

[/QUOTE]

They are a better team...but our game plan was hideous, and we don't match up well with them in terms of their front line on D and our O line when our O line decides not to show up for half the game...I think it's why I planned on taping the game...not sure which team of ours was gonna show!

I used to get crazy after losses...just can't do it anymore....too many years of gut wrenching stuff in HS and College, then watching them play and not playing myself....I drove my ex nuts...lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

They are a better team...but our game plan was hideous, and we don't match up well with them in terms of their front line on D and our O line when our O line decides not to show up for half the game...I think it's why I planned on taping the game...not sure which team of ours was gonna show!

I used to get crazy after losses...just can't do it anymore....too many years of gut wrenching stuff in HS and College, then watching them play and not playing myself....I drove my ex nuts...lol

[/QUOTE]

You are right on about last weeks game. And I was shocked the Pats came out and looked like they did the first half today. 

I hate seeing the Pats lose, I used to get in such a horrible mood when they would lose.  A couple years I decided that I wasn't going to let it get me in a bad mood anymore.  It doesn't, but maybe I come here and vent a little bit after each game if things don't go perfectly, lol!!

Sections
Shortcuts