Can we just move on already?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Can we just move on already?

Seriously, can we fans talk about the draft and stuff. SB is history now. the focus is now getting ready for September.

Can the Pats be successful the 2012-2013 season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Can we just move on already?

Can the Pats be successful for next season?  Absolutely.  The schedule only has a couple of tough games and they play the NFC West, arguably the worst division in the NFL.  Lots of players injured this year that they will get back.  Welker will be franchise tagged at the very least.  BB has them set up nicely again in the draft and I actually get the sense he will use his 2 first round picks instead of trading one of them.  Plus they have 2 second rounders as well (one from Oakland).  I think they will look at Brandon Lloyd (loves playing McDaniels offense) and maybe make a surprise move that we wouldn't expect.  You can always count on that with BB.  But as disappointing as it was to lose the Super Bowl, Pats are in prime position to be back there again next year.  My best friend is a Redskins fan and he said to me after the game that he'd trade places with me as a football fan in a heartbeat.  Pats fans gotta keep their heads up.  It was a remarkable run this season.  I never expected a Super Bowl appearance.  I was thinking Super Bowl appearance would be a better shot next season and I still believe that after Sunday night more than before.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Can we just move on already?

In Response to Can we just move on already?:
    [QUOTE]Seriously, can we fans talk about the draft and stuff. SB is history now. the focus is now getting ready for September. Can the Pats be successful the 2012-2013 season?
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]
    I can understand that.  This forum is starting to be repetitive about the game and what we all think went wrong.  Other than using different words, we essentilly have been saying the same thing since Sunday night.  I've moved on rather quickly and look forward to next year when the Pats can get them AGAIN!  Onto next season and more successes!!

Sections
Shortcuts