Can We Officially Say Ocho Looks Like A Major Bust?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Can We Officially Say Ocho Looks Like A Major Bust?

Hate to disagree killa but they could still release him and to some that equals "send him packing". But I digress. Is there really an official in the NFL that calls players busts? I haven't heard of one but there might be. In any case, until one of us becomes the NFL's official, that declares players official busts,  then no, we can't officially say he looks like any kind of bust let alone a Major Bust. Unless of coures he changes his name to Bust and joins an Armed Service that has the rank of Major in it. Like the Army, Air force or the Marines. In that case if he attains the rank of Major, then he can be said to look like a Major Bust.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

To me it seems that they have this guy locked and loaded for the playoff run! Its been NO secret he has had difficulties learning the system. Hell get It! I was listening to a couple of discussions with Skip Bayless on ESPN about Chad O and they felt he was still going to be a huge part of this offense by the end of the year and going into the playoffs. Its by design that they are bringing him on slowly because they have the luxury to do so. What other team could pay a reciever 6.5 mill. while allowing him to be a 4th or 5th option. This guy is a #1 reciever on half the teams in the NFL. This offense is arguably the most complex in the NFL. To be honest who cares were 5-1!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

He is staying.  In case you didn't notice, our offense equals Wes Welker and two tight ends at the moment.  Even Deion isn't catching much.