Can we please hire a DC not named BB, and draft quality players on defense !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Can we please hire a DC not named BB, and draft quality players on defense !!

Can one hope the pats hire a real DC , since Crennel the pats defense has looked less than avarge and the last 3 years the secondary has been as worse as it get can get , 

drafting busts  for our secondry players in rounds 1-2 have really crippled the team .

i would have rather drafted WR or OL ,

can hire wad phillips or someone who can coach the defense and draft up not down for value .

but we always know the outcome another trade down and another value picks for the

defense 

thank good we still have brady to carry the team 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guesmem2011. Show guesmem2011's posts

Re: Can we please hire a DC not named BB, and draft quality players on defense !!

Texans just hired Crennel.  I wonder if they requested to interview Patricia before making their final choice.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Can we please hire a DC not named BB, and draft quality players on defense !!

Their defense just gave up 26 points, on the road, in the playoffs to a team that was averaging 38+ per game at home all season... all this without their (2) best DT's, (2) best ILB's and their best CB for most of the game... so why not fire the DC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Their defense just gave up 26 points, on the road, in the playoffs to a team that was averaging 38+ per game at home all season... all this without their (2) best DT's, (2) best ILB's and their best CB for most of the game... so why not fire the DC.

[/QUOTE]

Overall them D did okay. Especially losing Talib early. Where I fault them are those long, back breaking drives and helping,Denver tip the scales in TOP. Denver held the ball 11 mins more than the Pats. I know part of this is our offense not converting 3rd downs, but I put this TOP issue more so on the defense inability to get off the field. 

Sections
Shortcuts