Can we sign Moss to.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Can we sign Moss to.....

be an assistant WR coach and shadow Dobson for the entire year. I disagree with a few posters who said he looks slow, and he is certainly not on the bubble(lol) but he looks to have trouble separating from DB's. He also has poor jump ball ability(from our 4 game preview). He hasn't really been close to winning a 1 on 1 battle in the air. Good thing is these are 2 areas young players can work on. He has good speed and good hands with a solid pro receiver body. Let's get Randy to teach him some technique. Shoot, bring in Troy too!. Go Marshall!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Can we sign Moss to.....

Last night mallet under threw the fade lob in the end zone 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Looks to me like he's a long strider and takes a going to get it going. I like his size and measureables. I agree with his separation issue but like you said he's young and I think he can learn and get better on those things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

jlopez

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Coco40038's comment:

jlopez

Huh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I think troy would make the better coach.  But I like watching him with ty law on the felger show.  Those 2 guys have a lot of cred...  having been through all those Bledsoe years and then bringin the Lombardi to Boston.  It doesn't get cooler than that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Looks to me like he's a long strider and takes a going to get it going. I like his size and measureables. I agree with his separation issue but like you said he's young and I think he can learn and get better on those things.

Yeah, I agree, but I think we just need to see more from this kid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

You cannot teach hands, he has them, His college rep was great hands I believe.

Ithink it a bit early to criticize his double catching a few balls

His speed is good

Funny I thought Talib said he and the others did show ability for separation

I agree Troy would be my pick

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

You cannot teach hands, he has them, His college rep was great hands I believe.

Ithink it a bit early to criticize his double catching a few balls

His speed is good

Funny I thought Talib said he and the others did show ability for separation

I agree Troy would be my pick

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

I agree, and is too early to criticize. I am just pointing out that in our small sample size he has not performed well in those 2 areas. He has also played quite a few reps against 2nd and 3rd string DB's. I went with Moss because he and Dobby are similar type receivers at least in physical make up. Nobody played the jump ball like Randy.

Sections
Shortcuts