Can we still get him??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Can we still get him??

With the Raiders leaving us with a late first...will ALLEN BAILEY(spelling?) be available? If not hpm...who do er take late???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Can we still get him??

Dude, relax. If the Raiders lose the rest of their games, which is entirely possible, the bottom line is, a free agent Seymour looking for 12-15 million dollars per year over 4 years is worse if he would have stayed here, than any player NE drafts with Oak's #1 pick.

Belichick has guys he looks for, and we have no idea what the position is with their pick nor the person.

Bailey is on the list, but so is a Ryan Kerrigan from Purdue.

My only question with Bailey is a will to play 3-4 OLB and the intelligence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Can we still get him??:
    [QUOTE]With the Raiders leaving us with a late first...will ALLEN BAILEY(spelling?) be available? If not hpm...who do er take late???
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

Man I remember you from the old days down on the battle zone.  How have you been?  It's been so long. 

Yes, we can get him.  In fact we can get anybody we want in the draft and that is not a boast.  We could very easily trade to the 1st overall pick.  We could also trade for the entire first round of the 2020 draft.  Would be fun in 2022.  Seriously bro can you not spell Allen?  or Bailey?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Knightsailor....Its the last name that matters when it comes to spelling. Do you think if the Pats take ALLEN he will be 1 or 2 tackles better 3yrs in to his career than GHOLSTON(LOL).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Can we still get him??:
    [QUOTE]Do you think if the Pats take ALLEN Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

i hope he's available by the time we use the raiders pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I prefer Kerrigan OLB

Sections
Shortcuts