Can you guess who this is?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Can you guess who this is?

Amended Hint: he last played in the NFL for the Carolina Panthers in 1999, but he played all but that year with Dallas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Can you guess who this is?

Ray Caruth...?  Reggie White...?  Michael Irvin...?  Did- Is it...nooo?  Troy Aikman?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

IS it your dad,I like secrets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Is it Nate Newton when he was in junior high school?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

No, none of the above.  Not my dad either.  I know the suspense is killing everybody, so believe it or not it's six time Pro Bowl OL Nate Newton.  He gained 75 lbs after football and was 411.  Now he's about 210, intends to get to 196.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Can you guess who this is?:
    [QUOTE]Is it Nate Newton when he was in junior high school?
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Hey good guess bostate, I posted right after you guessed but I didn't see your post, so you win.  Are you a Bulls fan by the way?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Sheez, HowInTH did it take so long to put the HOF household name of Nate Newton, to that world-renowned famous face a his? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can you guess who this is? : Hey good guess bostate, I posted right after you guessed but I didn't see your post, so you win.  Are you a Bulls fan by the way?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

I heard he lost something like 200 lbs. so I thought that might be him.

I'm an alum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

He lost 213 pounds... of weed, when he got pulled over on the Interstate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]He lost 213 pounds... of weed, when he got pulled over on the Interstate.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

That's why he doesn't have the munchies anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

"MY HEAD USED TO BE THIS BIG"

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]"By now,Rae Carruth is spread like this......."
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

How 'bout, "I tell'ya, you wouldn't think it could be done with the size a' those sports ecoonomy cars's trunks"?