Cannot Be Made Up (Geno Smith)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Cannot Be Made Up (Geno Smith)

Not that it really matters, but I find it amusing that a guy would fire his agent based on where he was drafted (as if his agent could have made a huge difference).  I read somewhere (rotoworld I think) that he expected to go 1st overall.  I chuckled when I read that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Not that it really matters, but I find it amusing that a guy would fire his agent based on where he was drafted (as if his agent could have made a huge difference).  I read somewhere (rotoworld I think) that he expected to go 1st overall.  I chuckled when I read that.

Wow he keeps it up and he will only get endorsements from Huggies and Pampers.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The circus in new jersey continues. I bet Tebow and Revis are glad to be out of that zoo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

The circus in new jersey continues. I bet Tebow and Revis are glad to be out of that zoo

Revis has to play in that heat. Time to see how good shape he's in after all that time off.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Revis has to play in that heat. Time to see how good shape he's in after all that time off.  

Personally i think he'll falter and never reach the same level he had a few years back.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

I would be. I wouldn't be shocked if Revis's behavior at the end was to force a trade sooner.

They were trying to deal him last Fall before he got hurt. I wonder how many great deals they turned down back then thinking they needed more?

In all seriousness, this is one of the most hilarious displays I;ve ever seen from a franchise in any sports. No lie.

It makes the jokes about Matt Mille with Detroit, Al Davis and his Raiders top 10 fast WR jokes or the Bengals drafting thugs jokes, seem like child's play.

How on earth do you want a victim card rookie QB leading your team as the franchise QB?

Shouldn't these character flaws show up in analysis and interviews??? Someone should post that scathing pre draft review on him. I forget who the analyst is who did it, but it had so many red flags, I am still laughing at the Jets and people who think Geno Smith is a better prospect than Ryan Mallett.

I don't know what came over mike brown or marve Lewis but watch out for the bengals. Their drafting has been pretty good rather last 3 years, well except the giving us chandler jones in a trade part. 

Can you imagine if Brady had the bengals receivers?  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Two words:

Ryan Leaf

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Two words:

Ryan Leaf

Ha ha. Only in new york. Wait till the giants go on a losing streak and the fans do the semi annual call for coughlin s head and for Nassib to play.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I signed off on Smith when he bolted the draft early on Thursday night and said he wasn't returning. This was an immediate black mark that says he is not strong enough to deal with negative criticism and disappointment on a large stage. If I were a GM anywhere, I would have  immediately lowered my value on him and not taken him till the later rounds, if at all. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

http://fauxjohnmadden.lockerdome.com/media/107469480

I think he'll fit right in with the rest of the morons in NJ

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Wow he keeps it up and he will only get endorsements from Huggies and Pampers.  

You forgot Kleenex and Puffs too! LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

Do they have a receiver other than Green? He's the only one I can come up with...oh wait, Brandon Tate, you mean him? I can't imagine that, no.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:

I signed off on Smith when he bolted the draft early on Thursday night and said he wasn't returning. This was an immediate black mark that says he is not strong enough to deal with negative criticism and disappointment on a large stage. If I were a GM anywhere, I would have  immediately lowered my value on him and not taken him till the later rounds, if at all. 

Draft legend and 6x GM of the year, Bill Polian, said that was a preposterous notion and settled Mike Greenberg's nerves yesterday. lol

Bill Polian has been around a long time; he should be able to judge character better. Smith is not right for NY/NJ. All the idiots in the press there will eat him for breakfast.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

His issue is ego and entitlement...the nfl will address that most ricky tick when he gets clobbered by some lb or de.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do they have a receiver other than Green? He's the only one I can come up with...oh wait, Brandon Tate, you mean him? I can't imagine that, no.

Greshiem   Yeah I know he's a TE. He's a pretty good baller

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Also in drafting Milliner after jettisoning Revis sub-moronic Jets fans will create the exepectation that Milliner is the new and improved Revis....good luck feeding that delusion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

[QUOTE]

Greshiem   Yeah I know he's a TE. He's a pretty good baller

Gresham AND they just drafted another TE.  Imagine what Brady could do with two top-flight tight ends.  Man... to dream...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think they took the first RB off the board didnt they?  Dalton has all the pieces, he could win the division.   

Sections
Shortcuts