Cannot Be Made Up (Geno Smith)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Cannot Be Made Up (Geno Smith)

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No, no, no. No you didn't, I was talking about them renting Favre in 2008 and trading up for Sanchez as gimmick moves designed to sell PSLs and dupe the fanbase to pay for that new stadium.

I was way, way, way ahead of you and your fellow Jets troll, Phat Rex. Phat Rex couldn't handle my premise, which is why he started following me around.  He didn't like my analysis.

Guess who was right? 

I had it nailed every step of the way, meanwhile, you ignored Tom Brady looking like a deer in the headights, postseason after postseason after postseason.

It's what makes you become unglued, me being many steps ahead of you on all topics.

Enjoy your soup!

^^^ The rantings of a madman.

Sure. Sure. Nice backpedal, Babe. I have you backpedaling on 3 threads right now, but somehow I am the madman.

Good one!

More madman ramblings. You have never even once had me backpedaling BassFisting.

Tons of peeps here were predicting the jets fall for years. You're a prophet only in your own disheveled mind.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Tons of peeps here were predicting the jets fall for years. You're a prophet only in your own disheveled mind.

False.   RKrap loved what the Jets were doing and he and Hurl were on here warning us of them taking over the pedastal of the AFCE, as BB wisely and methodically scaled back to rebuild on the fly. You align with these irrationals.

I predicted literally every failure of the Jets before it occurred.

End of story.

You stated nothing, ever. You just whined about BB and actually fell prey to the media promoting the paper tiger Jets. LMAO

Wrong wrong wrong mental case.

I say "tons of peeps" and you scream false and mention one person. You can't even comprehend the written word you are so completely insane.

I said the jets wouldn't even make the playoffs in 2012 and they didn't.

You're an imbecile that just makes things up as you lie your way through thread after thread dumbkoff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I just read the latest about Geno Smith today on profootball talk! Funny as he11 !!! Pay special attention to the statments in bold!! He will undoubtedly fail in NY.

For NFL draft prospects, seeing criticism in the media from anonymous sources is simply part of the process of going pro. But Jets second-round pick Geno Smith has been taking a surprising amount of criticism after the draft.

From criticism of his statement on Thursday night that he would leave New York after he wasn’t picked in the first round to criticism of his decision after the draft to fire his agents, Smith has already taken a number of shots. Now comes a report from Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports that cites sources with other NFL teams as saying Smith displayed a bad attitude in pre-draft meetings.

Two sources told Cole that when Smith was on pre-draft visits, he spent too much time on the phone, texting friends or reading Twitter.

“All these other players who were in there were talking to the coaches, trying to get to know people and he was over there by himself,” one source said. That’s not what you want out of your quarterback.”

Another critic said Smith doesn’t exude leadership the way Bills first-round pick E.J. Manuel does.

“He doesn’t have much presence, not much of a leader,” one executive who studied Smith said. “I don’t think he’s a bad person, but that’s not enough to be a quarterback in this league.”

The Jets obviously liked Smith well enough to spend a second-round draft pick on him, and as long as Smith makes his new team happy, it really doesn’t matter what the other 31 teams think. But it is becoming clear that a whole lot of people around the NFL don’t think highly of Smith

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I just read the latest about Geno Smith today on profootball talk! Funny as he11 !!! Pay special attention to the statments in bold!! He will undoubtedly fail in NY.

For NFL draft prospects, seeing criticism in the media from anonymous sources is simply part of the process of going pro. But Jets second-round pick Geno Smith has been taking a surprising amount of criticism after the draft.

From criticism of his statement on Thursday night that he would leave New York after he wasn’t picked in the first round to criticism of his decision after the draft to fire his agents, Smith has already taken a number of shots. Now comes a report from Jason Cole of Yahoo! Sports that cites sources with other NFL teams as saying Smith displayed a bad attitude in pre-draft meetings.

Two sources told Cole that when Smith was on pre-draft visits, he spent too much time on the phone, texting friends or reading Twitter.

“All these other players who were in there were talking to the coaches, trying to get to know people and he was over there by himself,” one source said. That’s not what you want out of your quarterback.”

Another critic said Smith doesn’t exude leadership the way Bills first-round pick E.J. Manuel does.

“He doesn’t have much presence, not much of a leader,” one executive who studied Smith said. “I don’t think he’s a bad person, but that’s not enough to be a quarterback in this league.”

The Jets obviously liked Smith well enough to spend a second-round draft pick on him, and as long as Smith makes his new team happy, it really doesn’t matter what the other 31 teams think. But it is becoming clear that a whole lot of people around the NFL don’t think highly of Smith

gee numbnuts, your analysis of the situation is breathtaking!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Its not an analysis it is just posting some newer information reported that is applicable to the thread. Its not rocket science but I understand why you dont get it! Troll.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

False.   RKrap loved what the Jets were doing and he and Hurl were on here warning us of them taking over the pedastal of the AFCE, as BB wisely and methodically scaled back to rebuild on the fly. You align with these irrationals.

I predicted literally every failure of the Jets before it occurred.

End of story.

You stated nothing, ever. You just whined about BB and actually fell prey to the media promoting the paper tiger Jets. LMAO

Wrong wrong wrong mental case.

I say "tons of peeps" and you scream false and mention one person. You can't even comprehend the written word you are so completely insane.

I said the jets wouldn't even make the playoffs in 2012 and they didn't.

You're an imbecile that just makes things up as you lie your way through thread after thread dumbkoff.

And I called exactly how and why the Jets woildn't in 2011 after you, RKRap, Hurl and others were absolutely buying into miracle wins and blather from Rex Ryan and Co. while BB started 4 rookies on D.

You're a little late to the party. I sat on here and said how the LT, Jason Taylor, Barylie Edwards, etc, signings were all overpayments which would also put them into a cap hell as people laughed in my face. Guess who nailed it from the outset?  That's right, old man. Wasn't you, wasn't RKrap or Mt Hurl.

They were going in two different directions and you just didn't get it.  You 3 in particular all abought into it. LMAO

Don't run from it now. We had plenty of debates back then and you keep acting all scared of the Jets as Brady simply didn't play well vs them that January.

Now, look at the them.   It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Hold on Clarke or what ever your name is.

I said in 2011 I didnt want to play the Jets. They were a team that in the play offs scared me at that time.

I said in 2013 that the Jets would cut salary to the tune of $20-$30 million (it happened to be $29.5M)

I said in 2013 that I thought the Jets had a good draft. I believe they drafted 3 immediate starters, and 2 more future starters. They traded a draft choice for a starter. This obviously is a reflection of the roster, but they still nailed their draft. Whether you like the picks or not is irrelevant

Dont go putting words in my mouth, or on how you lectured me about what I never said. You did nothing of the sort.

I have never held the Jets up as a model franchise, or that they were expertly run. I stated I didnt want to play them in the playoffs THAT YEAR.

I will go on the record today however that I do think Idzek is a good answer for them, and will have them rising this year, and contending in 2015 for a playoff spot...no need mark it down, I know you will haunt me about it til that day anyways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Why do you get so offended when people criticize the Jets?  This thread is about Geno Smith and his immaturity.  Most people here don't believe he will be a good NFL QB and will fail in NY due to his immaturity.  Quag adds a link to the discussion that I thought had some very telling information.  Why does this offend you?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Even more nonsense about G. Smith is coming out today. Perfect for the Jets, circa 2013.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And I called exactly how and why the Jets woildn't in 2011 after you, RKRap, Hurl and others were absolutely buying into miracle wins and blather from Rex Ryan and Co. while BB started 4 rookies on D.

^^^ Lies and nonsense from our resident nutcase.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Why do you get so offended when people criticize the Jets?  This thread is about Geno Smith and his immaturity.  Most people here don't believe he will be a good NFL QB and will fail in NY due to his immaturity.  Quag adds a link to the discussion that I thought had some very telling information.  Why does this offend you?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Irish.

Sections
Shortcuts