Can't listen anymore!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Can't listen anymore!!!

Warren Sapp literally whining that Gronkowski was not "wearing his boot". He whined about it on media day then again this evening after it came out that Gronk was at practice. Is he all of a sudden the Pat's team doctor?? All this non stop second guessing. Tell you what, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it comes out later that Gronkowski DID NOT have a high ankle sprain..BB could be using this as a smokescreen...who knows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Can't listen anymore!!!

You have a valid point, it all could be a smoke screen and I wish it was, but I doubt it. That would be a thing of legend though, wouldn't it? Gronk ends up playing the entire game and catching ten balls because all it was was a simple sprain. LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Smorgan, where have you been? Not much to say now that the Pats are in the big game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yip. That's why I've barely turn on ESPN or NFL network for the past 11 days. It will eat your brain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's just insane out there.  AND in here, too.  But worse out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

the team never said he had a high ankle sprain..his dad did.  So the team bears no responsibility if people get all upset about it! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In an interview yesterday, Bob Kraft was asked if he could give any hint on Gronks status.  Bob replied that he and BB got their info from Gronks dad.  LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

If you guys think you had it bad you should be in NYC or NJ to know how bad it really is. No matter what sport it automaticaly goes back to NJG vs the Pats. You buy any of the NY rags is the same front and back. I thank Steve Jobs and his team for creating the Apple tv if not my head would be blown a long time ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Now if Gronk had just a regular sprain all this time it would explain why BB is in such a good mood.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Can't listen anymore!!!:
    If you guys think you had it bad you should be in NYC or NJ to know how bad it really is. No matter what sport it automaticaly goes back to NJG vs the Pats. You buy any of the NY rags is the same front and back. I thank Steve Jobs and his team for creating the Apple tv if not my head would be blown a long time ago.
    Posted by Eddyd08

Your not kidding! I live in NJ! It's HORRIBLE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In Response to Re: Can't listen anymore!!! : yeah you'll gloat-or you'll whine and make excuses...either way a pats fan: No Class
    Posted by JintsFan
    No class!  LMAO.

Talk about no class it's anything associated with NY.  When u have newspaper intercepting emails from players wifes in an attempt to get a story ....now that's ZERO CLASS.
    Not to mention the fact the Giant players are talking all this trash talking crap while the Patriot players keep a low profile.
    I guess you can chalk it up to an entirely classless city.....starting with the Giants, Jets and so forth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: Can't listen anymore!!! : No class!  LMAO. Talk about no class it's anything associated with NY.  When u have newspaper intercepting emails from players wifes in an attempt to get a story ....now that's ZERO CLASS. Not to mention the fact the Giant players are talking all this trash talking crap while the Patriot players keep a low profile. I guess you can chalk it up to an entirely classless city.....starting with the Giants, Jets and so forth.
    Posted by jaxpat

Looks like Jint has an excuse not to show up on Monday now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I used to always listen to sport talk radio on my commute. Now it is music only. Even the news stations are spouting their picks and it is overwhelmingly the Jints. Come-on Sunday.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

The best is someone from NY/NJ lecturing people from NE on "class". I always get a kick out of this. It's like an oxymoron x 1,000. Turn on Jersey Shore and then tell me about "class". Drive through NYC or through NJ and tell me about "class". And I also love NYers/NJites when they try to say "we aren't all like that". Well, no kidding, but you aren't far off.  Just take away the orange skin, tattoos, and the other stuff, and you are "The Situation" whether you want to be or not. lmao The other funny thing is how NYers act there is a difference between driving over a bridge into NJ and there being a difference.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I have been in many states in my 52 years and New Jersey people are far and away the rudest people I have experianced. That is saying something after spending time in LA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Same people that picked jets to win the division are the same ones saying we didn't play anyone.  ninja please

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Too much hype! It's time to play the game!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

All the players/former players (Romanowski, Finley, Forte, MJD) I've heard comment on Gronk's injury, many of whom say they have had a similar injury say that they expect him to be mostly healthy but not 100%.  Most cite his age, having 2 full weeks, and the fact that he doesn't have to worry about next week.

Regarding "smoke screens", I'm sure the Giants are game planning as though Gronk is going to be Gronk.  Maybe there is a psychological edge in planting a seed of doubt, who knows.

Sections
Shortcuts