Can't Miss Prospect in Play?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Can't Miss Prospect in Play?

On wednsday I gave a shout out that no-one in this forum was talking about Ayers. Now it looks like BB is trying to move up in round 1 with the #23 and #47 at Jacksonville #8 or GreenBay at #9 Is it Ayers or Jackson or is BB sending a smoke signal. Here come the Pats!!! Stand up and Recognize!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

Re: Can't Miss Prospect in Play?

it's neither. i can't say who -- i am nostradamus i just don't want to curse our luck on the great playmaker or lineman he's going for.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]On wednsday I gave a shout out that no-one in this forum was talking about Ayers. Now it looks like BB is trying to move up in round 1 with the #23 and #47 at Jacksonville #8 or GreenBay at #9 Is it Ayers or Jackson or is BB sending a smoke signal. Here come the Pats!!! Stand up and Recognize!!!
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

I have posted Robert Ayers a few times. He may not have to move up at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]it's neither. i can't say who -- i am nostradamus i just don't want to curse our luck on the great playmaker or lineman he's going for.
    Posted by jiminycricket[/QUOTE] If Sanchez is gone at 4 to Seatlle it gives Jacksonville alot less leverage at #8 to trade down. Which is what they have been broadcasting to anyone who wants #8

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Smoke screens, I've been looking at all these guys and the money to move up is not comparable to the talent you are getting.  You can pickup solid guys in round two that can do what this guys can.  Might not be as experienced but who better to teach a new guy the ropes.  We have the veterans in place to coach as well as the best head coach in the league. 

We'll be fine and be able to build for the future without moving up unless Curry falls, he's the only guy I think BB would have trouble not moving up if we could to get. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The draft is only one day away this going to be great!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm so glad it's finally here. I'm getting a bit bored with all the speculation. Not that there hasn't been some interesting discussions, but we all know how it goes. They hardly ever take the guys we are most certain of, and we end up saying W T F half the time! It's a lot better (IMO) once the pieces are in place to try and figure out who is going to stand out. There are a good 15 guys I wouldn't be disappointed seeing them draft in those first five picks. I have doubts about them moving up (I think rather they'll move down or into 2010), but you never know with BB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Butler!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

What if two of the many players BB worked out became draftees and the rest were smoke-screens ? The draft is way to much fun. I still say the Pats will have eight or nine picks this year and will trade into next year's draft. I doubt any will be a QB, but their could be a long lanky prospect in the 5th or 6th.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I can not wait, i am gonna fire up teh grill maybe make some ribs and slam some cold ones back while i wait to find out who our newest player will be!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]I can not wait, i am gonna fire up teh grill maybe make some ribs and slam some cold ones back while i wait to find out who our newest player will be!!!!!
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

What time should I come over then?  I'll bring the wings

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

They just better not trade back and keep us all waiting.  I hate that.

Sections
Shortcuts