Can't stand this guy fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Can't stand this guy fan

Rob Parker is an idiot cant stand this guy. Ian from new York and I am a patriot fan can not stand this guy for one minute first he said that Eli has a better career that TB then he said that TB will not be mentioned among the greatest QB with Montana. This is the same idiot that said that TB will never get to the superbowl in the beginning of the season then TB proved him wrong then today he said that TB will never get to the SB again before he retired. does he have an idea that TB is still playing at the higher level. TB probably has about 4years left in him playing at higher level. This idiot ROb Parker was the same clown who wrote a false story about the Michigan state QB Cousin that said that Cousin was at the scene of a tragedy party whereas Cousin was home with his parent and it was confirmed. I guess that was why he was being fired from a Detroit newspaper for publishing many false stories. Fan for some reason I can not stand this clown it seems that he has something against TB. Rumors has it that TB turn him for interview. Eric mangini was defending TB all day. How can this clown say that 5SB appearance is not in conversation with Montana. Who know TB might as well win 2more but to make an arrogant statement that TB will never get the SB is an idiotic statement. If you have told me 6 years ago that Eli will win 2SB I will laugh at you because no one knows what can happen tomorrow. Your thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Can't stand this guy fan

TURN IT OFF. There's no way you can watch that stuff for the next 7-14 days. They're going to rip every would open and pump a salt and sulfuric acid solution into it for as long as you sit there and take it. I will not turn on espn or nfl network for at least a week or two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Rob Parker does NOT like the Patriots....you can tell that from anytime he talks about them.  I NEVER listen to him anymore.  He's useless.  And I will not be turning ESPN on anytime soon.  Maybe not until next football season.  For baseball I like the MLB network.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Rob Parker is as much as an anti-Patriot talking head as you can see.  Plus, he ALWAYS refers back to Spygate!  He believes it really happened the way some believe it did help the Pats win games!  What a tool!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jim Plunkett and Tom Flores won two super bowls together.

Not mentioned on ESPN TV or Radio yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Haven't turned the TV or radio on yet today. So far, so good...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Amazing what a month can do.  Eli was not a Hall of Famer when they had to beat the Cowboys just to make the playoffs.

Yes....he's a winner.  And clutch.  But let's wait a few more seasons before we start with the Canton, OH talk.

Sections
Shortcuts