Can't take the Jets lightly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Can't take the Jets lightly

We won by 3 points...at home. Almost every Thurs game has been sloppy this season, which should benefit the Jets more than the Pats.

2010, after beating the Jets 45-3, we lost 28-21.

After all this, and what happened between JAX and HOU, we should all be aware that division games are anything but guaranteed. Remember that STL-SF tie?

I still expect the Pats to win. But the Jets do have home field and will be probably playing for their playoff lives.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blew them out, but it also wouldn't surprise me if the Jets found a way to squeak by. With a bye week within reach, Pats can't afford a slip up

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Can't take the Jets lightly

I think it will be a huge win for the Patriots on Thanksgiving day.  Somebody told me the Patriots are very hungry for Turkey, they will see plenty of turkeys on the field Thursday!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Tru dis....  Should be a fascinating game.  Think of all the hype possibilities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It will be a big disappointment if the Pats lose to the Jets:

(1) Jets suck

(2) Pats are pretty good

(3) I hate the Jets

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Jets ALWAYS bring their A game against the Pats. This Thursday will be no different. Pats prevail but it will be a nail biter.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

It will be a big disappointment if the Pats lose to the Jets:

(1) Jets suck

(2) Pats are pretty good

(3) I hate the Jets

I'm going to guess that it is really number three that drives you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Big Talk from a fan base who's team almost lost to the Bills and the Seahawks game... Pee U-See you on Thursday!

Jets are hungry and the arrogant A hole BB was running up the score again yesterday and got Gronk hurt. look it up. The Jets have never lost to the pats when gronk wasn't playing.Look it up and try to get some sleep tonight!

I can see that you are an expert with reference to arrogance. 

Yes and your history with Seattle this year was what?  Seems to me that they're a pretty good team.  Seems to me having watched some YET games again this year that your team isn't.

Win the division, then you can talk, and please note that any comments about AFC championship games of yore will cause me to break wind in your general direction, which would be to the south west from here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

We won by 3 points...at home. Almost every Thurs game has been sloppy this season, which should benefit the Jets more than the Pats.

After all this, and what happened between JAX and HOU, we should all be aware that division games are anything but guaranteed. Remember that STL-SF tie?

I still expect the Pats to win. But the Jets do have home field and will be probably playing for their playoff lives.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blew them out, but it also wouldn't surprise me if the Jets found a way to squeak by. With a bye week within reach, Pats can't afford a slip up

I hear that BB never loses when he has two weeks to prepare.

I hear the Jets have yet to win a Superbowl in 43 years. That can't be right can it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Considering it took help from the refs and a dropped pass by the Jets (playing without their best two players) to win a couple of weeks ago, you would think that this post would not be necessary.  Then again, perhaps I underestimate the arrogance of Patriot fans coming of a thrashing of the team without it's HC and starting a rookies QB coming off a 3 win season. 

We have a reason to be arrogant. Our team is 7-3! Our team is above .500! What's your excuse?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'll take them lightly.  The Jets are softer then Leon's abs. 42 - 6 Patriots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

The Jets will be playing for all the marbles next Thursday night and you can take that to the bank. With that I'm not saying that they will necessarily win but we can be sure it will not be a cake walk in the Meadowlands...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Sure, even the Jets can pull one out now and then but it's not likely. 

The Pats will have to lay a big egg to lose to that team. 

Then again, if for some incredible reason the Jets were able to win you know their season will be over right there.  That would be their Superbowl.  They'd already be thinking of golfing in the off season.

They're not that good or disciplined enough to play that well from then on to the rest to the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

I hear that BB never loses when he has two weeks to prepare.

I hear the Jets have yet to win a Superbowl in 43 years. That can't be right can it?

No , it is not right.  They haven't even smelled a Super Bowl in 43 years.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Considering it took help from the refs and a dropped pass by the Jets (playing without their best two players) to win a couple of weeks ago, you would think that this post would not be necessary.  Then again, perhaps I underestimate the arrogance of Patriot fans coming of a thrashing of the team without it's HC and starting a rookies QB coming off a 3 win season. 

We have a reason to be arrogant. Our team is 7-3! Our team is above .500! What's your excuse?

7--3 with 5 fourth quarter collapses is reason to be arrogant? Wow!  What a tool.

Yet they are still 7-3! What's your teams current record? We can argue this point back and forth but the bottom line is...a W is a W and a L is an L! My team has more W's than yours! Your team has more L's! Who's the tool now?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I agree. Losng to them would suck, and now without Gronk, we have to double down and make sure we keep our foot on their throats. No letups.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

7--3 with 5 fourth quarter collapses is reason to be arrogant? Wow!  What a tool.

Yet they are still 7-3! What's your teams current record? We can argue this point back and forth but the bottom line is...a W is a W and a L is an L! My team has more W's than yours! Your team has more L's! Who's the tool now?

Yeah, here's the thing dillweed.  I wasn't denying a 7-3 record.  I was pointing out what an idiot you were for saying that it was a good reason to be arrogant.  Got to love the intelligence of the typical patriot fan.

It's not even worth responding specifically to guys like you. Mark Twain said it best - "Do not argue with an idiot; they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Yeah, here's the thing dillweed.  I wasn't denying a 7-3 record.  I was pointing out what an idiot you were for saying that it was a good reason to be arrogant.  Got to love the intelligence of the typical patriot fan.

Oh, so I'm the dillweed? So I lack intelligence? Really? I'm not the idiot Jets fan on a Patriots forum talking nonsense about my 4-6 team! You clowns were no-shows for about 2 weeks now. Now all of a sudden...your team gets a victory and it's time for the triumphant return to BDC to talk smack about the below .500 Jets and question why us Pats fans are "arrogant". Really dude? What is their to talk smack about? Please solve that mystery for me. We are just dying to know. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Jets are such a bad team ..  I saw that game against Seattle a couple of weeks ago, eesh . They have nothing, bad everywhere but do have an average kicker.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts